The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

amazonophile 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amazonophile Click to send private message to amazonophile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
What an outrage Sara was eliminated. She is so beautiful. What were they thinking?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... male_supa_model 05-10-06 1
   RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... nazpink 05-10-06 2
       RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... puppyupper 05-15-06 15
           RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... Magnolia_Rocker 05-15-06 16
   RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... Twinkles 05-11-06 4
   RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... MsDeeVeeAns 05-11-06 5
       RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... ettuT 05-12-06 12
           RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... MsDeeVeeAns 05-14-06 13
 RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... scota 05-11-06 3
 RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... ANTMGirl4Life 05-11-06 6
   RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... reealiteefan 05-12-06 9
 RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... Das Mole 05-11-06 7
 RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... BRE_IS AWINNER 05-11-06 8
 RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... RockGoddess420 05-12-06 10
   RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... capcomguy 05-12-06 11
   RE: What an outrage: Sara was elimi... MsDeeVeeAns 05-14-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

male_supa_model 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail male_supa_model Click to send private message to male_supa_model Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
Yes Sara is pretty but a model a ANTM has to be able to look good, take good pics, be flawless in person, and be a spokes model. Sara was shy and ackward and not comfortable in her self/skin. I was taught when different people all say the same thing it's true. Alot of people said she wasn't comfortable in herself all these people didn't say it at once and they were seperate individuals at different times. So it has to make you think.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
Considering the level of the other girls Sarah deserved to go. If she wants to model then she is going to need to work on it back home to get herself to the level Danielle, Jade and Joanie got themselves to on the show. It would have been unfair and ridiculous to see one of those three walk over Sarah, who is awkward and not quite there. I agree with the judges decision and that's not always easy for me to say.

As for Jade being a skank well I don't think so. Where I live the definition of skank is a short way of calling someone a dirty ho and I don't see Jade as that. Yes, Jade is b!tchy, at times, and a bit arrogant but I think she is just one of those people who comes off the wrong way. I don't think she's a bad person. Even Nigel admitted to seeing a whole different side to Jade.

puppyupper 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail puppyupper Click to send private message to puppyupper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
>Where I live the definition
>of skank is a short
>way of calling someone a
>dirty ho and I don't
>see Jade as that.

Where I live, a skank is any woman who looks like a dirty ho.
If it looks like a duck.....

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-15-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
"Where I live, a skank is any woman who looks like a dirty ho.
If it looks like a duck....."

*snort*

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-06, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
They were thinking... she doesn't know how to model?
Nigel had to tell her what to do step by step and she still couldn't get her face to change. She had the same problem with her walk at the go-sees. After they told her her walk was too stiff she couldn't correct it on the spot or at the subsequent ones. She needs longer term practice.

She is beautiful. They all are at this point. (especially on camera)

It's getting down to the wire *bites nails*

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
Sara had no business being there and she knew it. Yes Sara is beautiful but she was not there out of personal aspirations or motivations.She is a step away from law...she will do well in that profession I am sure, she si very smart.

But in all fairness to the other girls who WANT to be the choice...Sara had to go.It is not Sara's fault as some would say as she was picked at the mall.There really are no losers as even Sara got to see parts of worlds she may never have seen otherwise.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
"Sara got to see parts of worlds she may never have seen otherwise." You think that? Sara was at a top tier law school, her boyfriend was an aid to a US Senator. She was chased down at a mall. She has a very unique face. Her body and size, her speaking abilities... She did not have repertoire of poses the other girls have but those are easily learned. I look at the final three and all I see are bad choices. Sara was never sweating it, she had the least to lose, she was in it this long because of her competitiveness, unlike the other girls, where this could be a life changing or bettering experience. I would not be surprise if an agency signs her.

05-14-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
ettuT: you seem to be debating me then you are agreeing with me...I am confused...

scota 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scota Click to send private message to scota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
I was not sad to see Sara go, she was nice but I didn't think she was very pretty at all. She is too gawky and awkward. I wouldn't look at her pictures and want to be like her and IMHO I think that is part of being a top model.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
Yes Sara is pretty but she can't pose, walk, model to save her life. She definitely needs a lot of training and the show isn't long enough for that. She might be able to come back on a future cycle and win if she learns those things. She needs to 1st get comfortable with her height which is a major issue with her.

I was routing for her in the beginning but she didn't deliver so I was glad she left. The other girls are on another level.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
I always thought Sara was a bit of a zero. It could have been that unflattering haircut but her face never had any allure. Just goes to show it takes more than being taller than average to be a model. Scouts should have left Sara in the mall where they found her.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-11-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
She was pretty, but the way I see it, they made the right choice.

First of all, her pictures weren't really phenomenal or anything.

Secondly, I found her walk to be terrible.

And her desire to be there was questioned rather early on anyway.

The fact that she was as stiff as a piece of wood was probably the icing on top of the elimination cake for the judges.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
whta were they thinking? this wasnt at all a surprise to me she never fit in and the judges hate dher and for the most part she didnt even want to be a model so if she would have won it wouldnt hav ebeen fear to the girls who wanted this so bad.

RockGoddess420 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockGoddess420 Click to send private message to RockGoddess420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
First off I'd like to say I think Sara is beautiful, and I can see a lot of potential there, but in all honesty I am suprised she lasted as long as she did. There are at least 2 or 3 that should have outlasted Sara imo. But the judges really WANTED her to "WOW" them and she never did. Her heart was never 100% committed to modeling, that to me, was totally obvious.

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
Neena, Furonda, and maybe Molly Sue.

05-14-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What an outrage: Sara was eliminated."
exactly RG.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •