The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"nenna is so ugly"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

marlaine_vaughn 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marlaine_vaughn Click to send private message to marlaine_vaughn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"nenna is so ugly"
why does everybody love nenna because she she has such a sad story to tell well guess wat everybody has probllems but that doesnt make them as pretty as everyone is trying to make nenna seem.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: nenna is so ugly Nikro 04-21-06 1
   RE: nenna is so ugly marlaine_vaughn 04-21-06 2
   RE: nenna is so ugly marlaine_vaughn 04-21-06 3
       RE: nenna is so ugly Padme 04-21-06 4
   RE: actions are ugly Shaman33 04-25-06 18
 RE: nenna is so ugly ILOVEMERCEDES 04-21-06 5
   WARNING - ILOVEMERCEDES Bebo 04-21-06 6
       RE: WARNING - ILOVEMERCEDES ILOVEMERCEDES 04-21-06 8
       RE: WARNING - ILOVEMERCEDES marlaine_vaughn 04-22-06 14
   RE: nenna is so ugly gerggco 04-21-06 10
       RE: nenna is so ugly ILOVEMERCEDES 04-21-06 12
   RE: nenna is so ugly marlaine_vaughn 04-22-06 13
 RE: nenna is so ugly ANTMGirl4Life 04-21-06 7
   RE: nenna is so ugly marlaine_vaughn 04-22-06 15
       WARNING - marlaine_vaughn Bebo 04-22-06 16
           RE: WARNING - marlaine_vaughn marlaine_vaughn 04-25-06 17
       RE: nenna is so ugly ANTMGirl4Life 04-27-06 19
           WARNING - ANTMGirl4Life Bebo 04-27-06 20
           RE: nenna is so ugly BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 21
               WARNING - BRE_IS AWINNER Bebo 04-27-06 22
                   RE: WARNING - BRE_IS AWINNER BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 23
 RE: nenna is so ugly butterfly34 04-21-06 9
 RE: nenna is so ugly Faiks 04-21-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nikro 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikro Click to send private message to Nikro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
Ummm.....oh nevermind.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-21-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marlaine_vaughn Click to send private message to marlaine_vaughn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
oh good i was hoping you werent about to defend that gurl

04-21-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
good i was hoping you werent about to defend that gurl

Padme 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-21-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Padme Click to send private message to Padme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that the girl who got booted last night is dead ugly, but others think she's beautiful.

IMO, Nenna has a beautiful bone structure and can work it being bald. She has grown on me over the past few weeks.

Ugly? Let's talk Jade if you wanna talk ugly!

Shaman33 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shaman33 Click to send private message to Shaman33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: actions are ugly"
When I first saw her, i thought she was just beautiful and so unspoiled and I was sure she would win.
But after about 5 shows, and I saw how she acted toward the other girls, exception, Jade, her beauty became tainted by her actions.
I believe it takes an inner beauty to substain an outer beauty. I know I have met people before and after first glance I didn't think they were attractive, but after i got to know them better, their looks changed and I had to reasses my opinion.
And the reverse has happened to me before. I know we have all met someone and thought they were handsome/beautiful until they opened their mouths.

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
Oh honey its ok there are alot of people that don't think africans are attractive. Me personally, I love Iman and many other african models (i also love the swedish ones...whew that bone structure). Its your perogative to feel that way (I hope you work on it though), I do have to say I don't think its her story that has gotten her through I think its actually her ability. I will admit she has fallen off the game a bit, but I think she can get balanced. Just for good measure who do you think is the best looking??? (out of all)Is it a bubbly blondie, a fiery red hed, a blending brunette or (sorry) a sassy african american. I didn't want to seem discriminate but you don't have to say Furonda, Danielle or Miz-Biracial Jade, I know your feeling towards them (well part of them hence the "african" in there). But I am just curious to what you think is acceptable to grace your magazine?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "WARNING - ILOVEMERCEDES "
Speaking of acceptable, it is completely unacceptable for your to brand someone a racist because she has a different opinion than you.

These forums are for discussing shows and their participants, not for attacking other posters, as you just did with your baseless claim. Nowhere in her post did she say her opinion was based on race.

Our guidelines say that it's the responsibility of each poster to help prevent forest fires. Throwing a claim of racism at another poster does not fall within those guidelines.

04-21-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WARNING - ILOVEMERCEDES "
Certainly understandable. I will remember to curb my tone and feelings when posting. I forget sometimes that Im on a message board not a debate team and people can state their opinions without the threat of challange. I do apologize. I promise not to post anything that will challenge another writers free speech.

04-22-06, 04:10 AM (EST)
14. "RE: WARNING - ILOVEMERCEDES "
what are you talking about i said nothing about anybodies race im black my damn self so i think you got me mixed up with someone else

gerggco 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gerggco Click to send private message to gerggco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
Hi, I appreciated your post and I thought it was quite eloquent. I didn't think you called anyone a racist. I agree that everyone's concept of beauty is not the same. It often has to do with what a person is exposed to, what the person has been told is beautiful.

Also props for the dignified reply to the other poster.

04-21-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
well thank you. thats all i was trying to say. I never called anyone a racist. Nenna is beautiful whether from africa or not. I'm just tired of people using her story as a hinderence.

04-22-06, 04:07 AM (EST)
13. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
the person who i wanted to win was brooke but since she left i would like to see danielle win and in the beginning i hated jade but she is now growing on me.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
>why does everybody love nenna because
>she she has such a
>sad story to tell well
>guess wat everybody has probllems
>but that doesnt make them
>as pretty as everyone is
>trying to make nenna seem.
>

To answer your question, these are people's personal opinions. To them she is very pretty, to you, she is not. For you to come to the conclusion it's because of her 'story' sounds a tad discriminatory to me. We all can do better with tolerating each other's differences in culture, looks, style, etc. That to me is what makes this season the most unique. There is a lot of variety in the girls. Everyone has their favorites. A lot of people hate Jade but I actually don't mind her at all and thinks she's beautiful.

04-22-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
15. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
to everyone who thought i was being racist they need to chill out because little do you all know i am black myself so how am i disciminating against my own race yall are the ones being racist because you assumed that i was some white girl who didnt like black models.

04-22-06, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "WARNING - marlaine_vaughn "
It is a violation of our guidelines to post the same message multiple times.

The commented has been dealt with by a forum moderator - that means it's time to let it go. Discussion over.

04-25-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: WARNING - marlaine_vaughn "
ma bad no intentional harm done im new to this so all the rules are not registered

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 00:38 AM (EST)

>to everyone who thought i was
>being racist they need to
>chill out because little do
>you all know i am
>black myself so how am
>i disciminating against my own
>race yall are the ones
>being racist because you assumed
>that i was some white
>girl who didnt like black
>models.

Blacks discriminate against blacks all the time. The fact that you have started multiple threads dedicated solely to talking badly about Nnenna proves this.

04-27-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
20. "WARNING - ANTMGirl4Life "
Let the moderators deal with other posters. There's no reason for you to jump in when a moderator has already addressed the poster's behavior. Our guidelines say "help prevent forest fires", and one way to do that is to let the moderators moderate.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
thats funny that you think that she is discriminating against blacks because she doesnt like a contestant if the contestant were white would she be discriminating against whites. If she doesnt like her she doesnt like her but it doesnt mean she is discriminating.

04-27-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
22. "WARNING - BRE_IS AWINNER"
Do you see that comment above your post about letting the moderators handle these sort of things? That applies to you too.

Keep your discussion focused on the show, not the posters of the forum. If you have a problem with another poster, alert the mods and let us handle it. And once we've handled it, leave it alone.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: WARNING - BRE_IS AWINNER"
sorry i apologize, i didnt mean to start anything it just seems like everyones jumping on that poor girl

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
>why does everybody love nenna because
>she she has such a
>sad story to tell well
>guess wat everybody has probllems
>but that doesnt make them
>as pretty as everyone is
>trying to make nenna seem.
>

It has nothing to do with her sad story, she is beautiful. I love her bone structure and her complexion is flawless. She will be a model if she wins or not.

Faiks 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Faiks Click to send private message to Faiks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: nenna is so ugly"
i used to really like nenna but lately she's getting on my nerves.. she became this really unsmart and not that nice kind of a person.. i dont think she's gonna win this
my bet is on lovely Joanie!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •