The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"YaYa in a Movie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

RockGoddess420 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockGoddess420 Click to send private message to RockGoddess420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"YaYa in a Movie"
Hey all, I am new here and I am so glad I found this site, since there are NO message boards on the ANTM website, so anyways this is the first cycle that I have watched from the very first episode, I am about to go out and get the first cycle on DVD, I've caught some of the other cycles on VH-1, and I love this show. Anyways I am wondering if anyone has seen that new movie called "Take the Lead" with Antonio Banderas? Well I went and saw it last weekend and YaYa (cycle 3 I think) was in it, now I am not 100% sure because I don't know what YaYa's last name is, but on the credits the girls name was YaYa, now it has to be her right? Anyone? She plays one of the main students in the flick and she is just soooooo pretty, it is worth checking out, especially if you like dancing and or Antonio
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: YaYa in a Movie dudewherezbilly 04-27-06 1
 RE: YaYa in a Movie Faiks 04-27-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dudewherezbilly 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dudewherezbilly Click to send private message to dudewherezbilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: YaYa in a Movie"
Yeah, that was YaYa for sure. You can get more details on imdb.com
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Faiks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Faiks Click to send private message to Faiks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: YaYa in a Movie"
Welcome to the Forum :]
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •