The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 4"
Anyone want to go out on a limb
and list their top 4 picks here?
I'll start heehee.

4.Jade

3.Furonda( I struggled between her and Danielle,
but picked Furonda because of Danielle's diction)

2.Joanie

1.Nnenna

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 4 Magnolia_Rocker 04-13-06 1
   RE: Top 4 dancemodel 04-13-06 2
       RE: Top 4 ChristmasLady 04-13-06 3
   RE: Top 4 Magnolia_Rocker 04-27-06 18
 RE: Top 4 toddE 04-13-06 4
 RE: Top 4 ANTMGirl4Life 04-13-06 5
 RE: Top 4 nique1281 04-18-06 6
 RE: Top 4 Das Mole 04-18-06 7
 RE: Top 4 CattyChat 04-19-06 8
   RE: Top 4 ginger 04-19-06 9
 RE: Top 4 Faiks 04-19-06 10
 RE: Top 4 tralala 04-19-06 11
 RE: Top 4 Kelly_Smith 04-20-06 12
   RE: Top 4 ILOVEMERCEDES 04-21-06 13
       RE: Top 4 prosecutor 04-26-06 14
 RE: Top 4 djones781 04-26-06 15
   RE: Top 4 ANTMGirl4Life 04-27-06 16
       RE: Top 4 prosecutor 04-27-06 17
           RE: Top 4 Darling Nickey 04-27-06 19
 RE: Top 4 msladyhotlady 04-27-06 20
 RE: Top 4 BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 21
   RE: Top 4 prosecutor 05-03-06 22
 RE: Top 4 Das Mole 05-04-06 23
 RE: Top 4 male_supa_model 05-10-06 24
   RE: Top 4 prosecutor 05-11-06 25
 RE: Top 4 CattyChat 05-11-06 26
   RE: Top 4 ANTMGirl4Life 05-11-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-13-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 4"
4. Sarah
3. Nnenna
2. Danielle
1. Joanie

That's how "I" would like it to play out.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dancemodel 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dancemodel Click to send private message to dancemodel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 4"
I'd say

4anielle
3:Joanie
2:Sarah
1:Brooke

ChristmasLady 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristmasLady Click to send private message to ChristmasLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 4"
These 3 possiblities would work for me (actually at this point i would be happy if ANYONE besides Jade wins):

4. Sara
3. Danielle
2. Joanie
1. Nnenna

or:

4. Sara
3. Nnenna
2. Danielle
1. Joanie

or

4. Sara
3. Nnenna
2. Joanie
1. Danielle

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-27-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top 4"
switching it up now that Nnenna's gone.
4. Jade
3. Sara
2. Danielle
1. Joanie

Danielle and Joanie are interchangeble. Either could win and I'd be just as happy.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 4"
4th place: Jade.

I wish she'd go now cause she is unattractive inside and out. She was a'ight last night, tho.

3rd place: Joanie.

I find her to be quite the bland white girl, but she is pretty good and they have to keep one white girl around for a while.

2nd place: Nnenna.

I just think Nnenna is too unlikable to win. Call her "YaYa 2"

1st place: Danielle.

I don't think she normally even looks attractive, and she can't speak at all. However, she is extremely photogenic and has a decent walk. She is also different than any previous winner.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 4"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

>Anyone want to go out on
>a limb
>and list their top 4 picks
>here?
>I'll start heehee.
>
>4.Jade
>
>3.Furonda( I struggled between her and
>Danielle,
>but picked Furonda because of Danielle's
>diction)
>
>2.Joanie
>
>1.Nnenna

You might be right with this one. Although I would love to see Sara make it she is just too weak. I wish I were 6" I would show them b*****! She is fierce and don't even know it, she has no UMPH. If she doesn't step it up next week I think she might be going home.

Joanie stepped it up, she let her personality show and that's what it's all about. She's gonna even step it up more next week with getting her teeth fixed. She is undergoing a true transformation so she's definitely going to make the top 4.

Say what you want about Jade, we are seeing the real her. Something about her I like, I think she's pretty.

I would love to see Danielle make the top 4 but she needs to get rid of that accent and the gap to do it. Like the judges said, she's too plain at panel.

nique1281 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-18-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nique1281 Click to send private message to nique1281 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 4"
I think Jade will be in the top 2. It will be between Jade and Nnenna, or Furonda and Jade, but as far as the top 4
4. Danielle
3. Furonda
2. Nnenna
1. Jade
I feel the same way about you with Danielle's accent, but she's good.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-18-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 4"
I'd love to see:

4. Leslie
3. Leslie
2. Leslie
1. Leslie

But of course, that won't happen. So my prediction is:

4. Danielle
3. Joanie
2. Nnenna
1. Jade

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 4"
Hmm, top 4 as of right now, my guess is:

4. Nnenna - She started STRONG, but her edits are getting worse. She's too involved with that loser boyfriend & she's alienating most of the house. I think she's going to take herself out.

3. Furonda - Her skin is a mess but in model world she works. It's either her or Danielle & Furonda has Danielle beat on diction and teeth/smile, so Furonda. Also, Danielle looks like skinny Tocarra to me, so she's nothing different or new in the looks department.

2. Jade - She's getting past her prime & her personality is rough to handle for some, BUT she has a very unique & striking look for photos & she owns the runway walk/swirl/sashay out of all the other girls. I can see her making it almost to the end, but she won't win mostly because of her "old" age (in model years).

1. Joanie - She stepped it up with the swirling church-walk ep & her shoe photo was great. Next week she gets her snaggle-teeth fixed? She deserves to win. Also, a blonde and a "preacher's daughter" winner? Now, THAT will be a first for ANTM.

Honorable Mention: Sara. I would love to see her in the F4, but right now she is falling out of contention. Not her fault as she has not been training herself to be a model. I would love to see a comeback from her, because if she turned it on & miraculously learned to walk & take photos like a fierce model, I think she could take Joanie's spot.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 4"
With the caveat that this is what the editing is implying, rather than what I want, and that in terms of ANTM predictions I am always WRONG WRONG WRONG:

4. Danielle
3. Jade
2/1. Nenna/Joanie (cannot make up mind)

Faiks 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Faiks Click to send private message to Faiks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top 4"
# 4 - Danielle
# 3 - jade
# 2 - Joanie
# 1 - Brook

i think Joanie might surprise and win though.. cuz there was never a blond chick on ANTM and she's really good

tralala 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tralala Click to send private message to tralala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top 4"
I'd have to say:

4. Nnenna
3. Jade
2. Joannie
1. Furonda

Though, if Nnenna makes it to the final 3, she'll make it to the final 2 - she'd win the Covergirl compo hands down, though I think Sara would do well with Covergirl too, but I doubt she'll make it that far.

Furonda isn't my favorite, but she does keep improving.

Danielle is gorgeous AND hilarious - but her diction will kill her.

Joannie is quickly becoming my favorite - she's got personality without being MEAN, but I don't know if she can make it the distance.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Top 4"
My pick:

4) Danielle
3) Furonda
2) Jade
1) Joanie

I think Joanie should win, hands down. She has the whole package and is very consistent.

I think Jade will keep stepping it up quite a bit, even though she's really inconsistent. Week after week she's bounced from the very top to the very bottom. But when she does a great job, she does it really well. So I think that will keep carrying her through.

Furonda has been growing and learning really fast. So even though she's not necessarily the prettiest face on the show, she is really learning how to WORK the camera. Her rag doll photo shoot was amazing.

I love Danielle but again, she's pretty inconsistent. She has all the potential in the world but sometimes she just trips up.

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Top 4"
I hope no one finds this offensive...but

1. Danielle or Joanie (love the look and attitude)
2. Nenna (my girl is slippin) or Furonda (she came out of no where)
3.Sara (just not seening the it factor) or Jade (well you know)

04-26-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Top 4"
Congrats to those of you who excluded
Nnenna from the top 4 pick. Wow what
a night. I guess she was just too snobby
for them with her African princess diva
attitude as Ms.J said tonite.

djones781 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djones781 Click to send private message to djones781 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Top 4"
1. Joanie
2. Danielle
3. Sarah
4. Jade

04-27-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top 4"
4. Danielle
3. Furonda
2. Joannie
Yes I'm going to go out on a limb and pick JADE.

04-27-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Top 4"
Revised list now that I'm over the shock of
Nnenna being kicked off.
4. Sara (she is in 'cause twiggy likes her)
3. Jade (I really like Jade she is so entertaining)
2. Danielle (Judges like her sooo)
1. Joanie (I'll go along with those of you who said it's
time for a blonde to win it)

Furonda should remind twiggy of herself,
after all that's why she is called twiggy
because she was just as skinny as Furonda
in her heyday. But Twiggy likes Sara best.

I would like for Jade to win but the judges
use her age against her sometimes.

Darling Nickey 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Darling%20Nickey Click to send private message to Darling%20Nickey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Top 4"
1. Danielle or Joanie
2. Furonda
3. Jade
4. Sara

Sara over Nnenna...what a waste

"Don't Even Get Me Started"

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Top 4"
Sarah is the next to go. I want to pick the top three, because if Sarah's not leaving it's Nenna. Danielle, Jade, and Joanie. The top two is hard, but the winner will be Danielle.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Top 4"
4.jade
3.furonda
2.joani
1.D A N N I E L L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-03-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Top 4"
Whoohoo Jade is in the final 4.
I got the final 4 correct this time
whoohoo. Hope Sara goes next poor
girl. Sara was so ungrateful to Joanie
when Joanie picked her to get a prize
too. What a nutcase. jade was sooo fun
to watch as usual she won't win though.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-04-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Top 4"
OK...lemme try again.

My preferred boot order would be as follows:

4. Sara
3. Danielle
2. Joanie
1. Jade

Although I doubt that'll happen, so I'm gonna guess and make my actual prediction be:

4. Sara
3. Jade
2. Danielle
1. Joanie

male_supa_model 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail male_supa_model Click to send private message to male_supa_model Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Top 4"
This cycle they are surprising the Hel* out of me and keeping the girls gagging. I needed a week to get over nnenna being booted so since I thought Danielle or Joanie was going to win I'll change and go with how the show been going. The least likely being kicked off. I say ok final 3 is
Joanie
Danielle
Jade

I think Danielle will be booted next then final 2 will be Joanie and Jade and Jade will be ANTM. Just cuz it's so unlikely and thats how this cycle has been going so far.

05-11-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Top 4"
It would be nice to see Jade win. Just
because she's been trying to be a model
for sooo long, and she takes a great
picture and has personality.(heehee)

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Top 4"
I knew Sara wasn't in for the long haul, but I wish she was given more time to develop -- she has a lot of potential and I actually would prefer her over Joanie and here is why -- Sara has a better body for modeling (the shot of Joanie in the lingerie really was horrible -- she needs to tone or lose the baby fat), Sara is much prettier in person and with more confidence makes a much better first impression (IMO) and while Joanie takes great shots, she does only have one look.

Originally I was pulling for a Joanie win (since I knew Sara wasn't going to be the first blonde to pull of a win). BUT, in all honesty, I really think Jade deserves the win over all the others.

Jade has a very interesting & exotic look that gets your attention, she always presents herself with her clothing/appearance in a "stylish, model-like" way, Jade has the most experience in modeling and it shows B.Y.A.M.I.L.E. over Danielle & Joanie. Does Jade have a 'tude? Yes, but that's not unexpected or surprising in the modeling world. Is Jade getting past her prime? Maybe, but you can't deny that she is fierce in her photos & walk.

As a person, Danielle is my favorite, but her speech is her biggest hurdle and that's not changing in a couple of days. Danielle as a great print & runway model? Yes. Spokesmodel/commercials? Not a chance.

So, what I think SHOULD happen with the remaining 3:

3. Danielle
2. Joanie
1. Jade is ANTM

What I think WILL happen with remaining 3:

3. Danielle
2. Jade
1. Joanie is ANTM

Kind Creation of ARNutz

05-11-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Top 4"
3. Danielle
2. Joanie
1. Jade

I know a lot of people here hate her but Jade's photo was AMAZING. If she can nail the commercial, she should definitely win. Like Nigel said abou Jade: "the girl can model". about Joanie: has one expression/look.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •