The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

NotHerAgain 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NotHerAgain Click to send private message to NotHerAgain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
You know I am soooooo sick of that Hideous Jealous Female wanna be Ms Jay, why is it that she's so disgruntled about being trapped inside of that big ol manly body?, and wishes she could be as beautiful,and regal as Nenna! I mean I honestly believe that Ms. Tyra Banks got sick,and tired of hearing this player hating dragqueen going on,and on,and on every week except for last week, just whining in Tyra's ear about Nenna! It's not Nenna's fault that Ms. Jay is not a woman, or wouldn't make one as beautiful as Nenna. It's also quiet apparent that it was something personal when it came to Ms Jay's views on Nenna, he/she knew Nenna would be successful. Everyone knows that he/she ALWAYS wanted to be, a beautiful black female supermodel, but life and genetics dealt that queen a losing hand. Ms.Banks might wanna watch her back, those types are evil,and may be sitting right next to her each week HATING her guts for being the epitome of everything he/she always wanted to be, may God bless Nenna because it's obvious that the jealousy of others towards her is already rearing it's ugly head. I hope she contacts Iman for some genuine,soundproof advice on how to not succumb to the Hateration, SHAME on Ms. Jay, just Judge miss thang, don't hate, I hope next season Miss Banks sacks Hideosa and hires someone is puts the personal cards aside like Miss Andre Leon Talley, now she would light that show up, whenever I'm at another Fashion event, If Miss Andre Talley is in the company of Miss Jay, they will be both be shunned by me, I won't be around that crab in the bucket mentality, it stinks.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... Faiks 04-27-06 1
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... capcomguy 04-27-06 2
   RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... nazpink 04-27-06 3
       RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... Faiks 04-27-06 4
       RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... msladyhotlady 04-27-06 13
       RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... male_supa_model 05-10-06 26
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... kree 04-27-06 5
   RE: Nenna, Tried To Sell Her "Story... LisaPles 04-27-06 6
       RE: Nenna, Tried To Sell Her "Story... Magnolia_Rocker 04-27-06 7
           RE: Nenna, Tried To Sell Her "Story... ginger 04-27-06 10
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 8
   RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... Darling Nickey 04-27-06 9
       RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... ANTMGirl4Life 04-27-06 11
           RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... capcomguy 04-27-06 12
           RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... nazpink 04-27-06 16
               RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 17
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... toddE 04-27-06 14
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... msladyhotlady 04-27-06 15
   RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... ANTMGirl4Life 04-28-06 18
       RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... msladyhotlady 04-28-06 19
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... sammyboy22 04-28-06 20
   RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... flashwife 04-28-06 21
       Ms. Jay / Nnenna dottcomm 04-29-06 22
           RE: Ms. Jay / Nnenna prosecutor 05-01-06 23
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... Tallsonofagun 05-01-06 24
 RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Q... MsDeeVeeAns 05-09-06 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Faiks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Faiks Click to send private message to Faiks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
wow.. i think you're just a little too harsh on the guy.. you've said some pretty ugly things
all he did is saying that she's boring,i'm not a dragquin and i also think that. people have different opinions.
Tyra is the one making the final decision, which means she didn't want her there either. you're upset cuz you loved her and she was eliminated and it's totaly understandable, but honestly, lately she became weaker, maybe cuz of Jhon or i dont know what. anyways, i think nnena would be successful with or without ANTM so you dont need to be worried.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-06, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
I agree that Ms. Jay's comments about Nnenna are off the mark. Nnenna speech was boring but otherwise she has never been boring. I believe that she has been coasting and needed a wakeup call. Sara should have been cut. She has been progressing too slowly and honestly she is boring. Her intelligence speech was suspect. Nnenna had the most gorgeous face in the mermaid shot (but those arms were tense). Joanie (who has been smiling more...congrats congrats to you on the dental work) and Danielle pics were very pretty. Furonda's was good but not great. The hair on her face exaggerated her chin. Jade caught the essence of the shoot by actually looking like a mermaid caught in a net (way to go Jade). Revising my list:

5) Sara
4) Furonda
3) Jade
2) Danielle
1) Joanie

Jade better get herself together and stop being so contradictory..
Furonda really didnt do anything wrong with the dress. Most model come into panel looking tore up. So I didn't see the point. I think they are trying to give her her exit point by scoring her low. Weight may be the issue.
Sara needs to please get some life into her. She puts me to sleep in pics and in person.
Danielle...glad you close the gap...Speak a little more professionally and you will be the total package.
Joanie...psst...No reason for her to be concerned.
Nnenna, we will definitely see her again.

PS: Tyra, bring Nole Marin back...He was so hilarious!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
First off the judge panel is on crack anyways and that's more the reason for their commentary and contradiction of their commentary. Actually, I think the only one that gets anything right is Jay (the photo shoot director) but what he says doesn't seem to matter to the judges who are only getting the finished work.

Honestly, I thought it was a toss up between Nnenna and Sara last night. Part of me said that it should be Sara but at the same time Nnenna has been at a stand still for quite some time and has even been falling as far as her photos go, but then again she seemed to think that she was safe so maybe a fire under her rear would have worked. So, overall Sara probably should have gone and Nnenna get a chance to work it out after all worse contestants have been given second chances.

I also thought the judges were so off with their comments on Furonda. I didn't see what the big deal was about her dressing up and them telling her that she overdressed!!! I could have seen it more if they said the dress didn't exactly flatter her small frame but they contradicted themself, they always act like the girls don't dress well enough,but when they do they get hell for it. I too believe it's just a set up for Furonda to go.

Faiks 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Faiks Click to send private message to Faiks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
i agree. Furonda's doing very well lately but she's just not beautiful, they're starting to get that and they're trying to look for reasons to drop her

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
I read eveyone's comments. Nenna had been slipping for quite some time. I had said before that, all Nenna has is a smile. She is not that pretty to me. A story that could win over anyboudy, but that one girl that was dealing with hurricane Katrina; she got the boot, some kind words, and hug. So, we are having a modeling competiton here people. They kept Sara, because they are hoping to see something come from within her. Nenna started out hot-like-fire, but then slowly went out. What they were saying by their decision was that they want someone who can learn and grow. I believe that if Nenna was kept around her facial ecpressions would not have changed. Furonda is not pretty in person. No matter how much makeup; in person she could never pull it off. She will be in the top three and then dropped, but Sarah is next if she doesn't turn up the heat. Joanie and Danielle will be the top two and Danielle will be Americas Next Top Model.

male_supa_model 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail male_supa_model Click to send private message to male_supa_model Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
ok maYBE YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE FASHION INDUSTRY BUT IF fURONDA WENT ON A GO-SEE IN WHAT SHE HAD ON THAT NIGHT SHE'D BE DROP KICKED OUT THE DOOR. The standard uniform is a tank top and jeans. I mean hello they have to be able to see the model not the bright and loud as* dress or clothes they're wearing.

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
He/she pissed me off sometimes also. I do hate it when he just starts to hate someone and then never gives them a chance the whole season. That being said... I agreed with Nnena going. She was snotty, and only cared about herself. Not only that, but all she really wanted to do was take her title and go back to her home country and shove it in their face. That's not a great reason to win. You should want it for so many other reasons, and anyway, it's America's next top model, not my foreign country top model. You're in the comp to win and represent America.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-06, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nenna, Tried To Sell Her "Story" "
I think Nenna really turned people off with how hard she was selling her "back story", being from Africa ...etc. Maybe that was Ms. Jay's problem with her. Or maybe I am just speaking for myself!
I also think the judges were implying that she put up a facade and was not genuine.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-27-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nenna, Tried To Sell Her "Story" "
Agree totally with you Lisa. I found her stand-offish and snooty. Besides smiling in some and not smiling in others her pictures were the exact same every week. She totally bored me so it is totally understandable to me that she would bore others as she apparently did Ms. Jay. I'm not a hater because I don't prefer her over others and neither is Ms. Jay. Danielle and Joanie have Nnenna beat hands down and she needed to go.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

*last night was an awesome reality night for me, Nnenna and Kellie gone in the same night...woohoo!!*

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nenna, Tried To Sell Her "Story" "
I'm torn. That was a ratings boot. While she took a couple of lackluster shots recently, Nenna is probably being signed to Ford as we speak. Despite a lack of range, to me she clearly has what it takes to be a successful model.

I feel they booted someone, not because they felt she was not a viable candidate, but because her ouster was what the show's dynamic required. Which seems a little unfair to Nenna.

On the other hand, woo hoo! Because she made this season really boring. And I also found her smug and patronizing.

I don't think Miss Jay has anywhere nearly as much clout as he is being credited as having. And I wish he'd teach me to walk.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
I totally disagree with the fact that ms jay is unhappy with himself men of his nature think they are better females then you and i could ever be and because he disliked nenna because she bragged about being an african queen and being so dag on boring doesnt make him jelous because i think she was way off too she had a nice face but she was snotty and to me went on and on to much about her past and what she wanted to do about it its about being a top model not the quenn of africa.

Darling Nickey 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darling%20Nickey Click to send private message to Darling%20Nickey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
Isn't it funny how the judges gave, Gina and Brooke chances to shape up and Nnenna just got the ship out. I do think Ms. Jay is a bit full of himself to say that Nnenna is boring, maybe his lifestyle is a little crazy and he needs to be entertained 24/7. I love Nnenna but, I'm not blind. I knew she was slipping not because of the BF not because of Jade but becasue she got in the way of herself. She believed the hype and she relaxed.

If the model industry (especially Tyra) wants to change their image then stop insisting on the out there personality. I don’t want to see Nnenna or any model sniffing coke or drinking insensately just to fit in. They should be themselves.

"Don't Even Get Me Started"

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
I agree with you Nickey and Nazpink. Nnenna should have gotten a shake up. How many times has Jade been in the bottom and survive. Sara should have definitely been the one to go, talk about boring!

And the judges are contradictory. They bashed Furonda for dressing up but a few weeks ago, complained that Danielle doesn't dress up enough. Make up your mind!

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
check my comments on this thread. we said the exact same thing. are you reading my mind?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
Yeah, I think the judges spend too much time bashing and little time making sense. I think it's rather funny that they get on Danielle's behind about her accent yet did any one of them say the same thing to Nnenna? Of course not. I don't know about everyone else but I can understand Danielle just fine. If Danielle was going to be told to work out the accent then so shouldn't Nnenna. The judges are just cracked out anyway, I think the girls would be better off listening to Jay because he at least makes sense and I can see where he's coming from.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
oh my god i was just saynig the same thing to my mom last night about nennas speech being just as bad as danielles but she went on and on about how nenna spoke properly.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
I don't think Miss Jay is jealous. And I totally agree that s/he does not have much influence on the outcome. Actually, I don't think anyone except Tyra has much say in the matter.

I was quite shocked to see Nnenna booted, but when they showed her portfolio, tell me every picture didn't look the same?

ginger, old pal, a ratings boot? Maybe, but then why not hype the surprise boot? And wouldn't the boot to get the ratings be the ever-despicable Jade?

It was one of the most surprising boots ever. Nnenna is pretty, but I'm not sorry to see her go and I doubt she will even pursue modeling post-ANTM.

04-27-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
I read everyones comments. I agreed with the panel on their decision last night. I also, agree with Ms. Jay. Nenna started out hot-like-fire and then she went out. They kept Sara because they're hoping she can pull something from within and just wow them. They know she has it, but she doesn't know she has it. The messasge that panel was sending is: The industry wants someone that can learn and grow. Nenna was on fire but died out. You have to go forward not backwards. It doesn't really matter, because Sara is leaving next, if she doesn't turn the heat up. Now, Furonda is not a top model to me. She's too skinny and her skin... All the makeup in the world will not make her look any better in person. She has some glamour in her photos, but in person...no. The dress she wore for elimination was too much. The dress was not fashionable and not only that, it was too big. She looked like a little girl trying on clothes from her momma's closet(from the 70's or whenever they wore that much sequence). After Sarah it will be Furonda or it may be Furonda then Sarah. That's up to Sarah. The top three will be Jade, Joanie, and Danielle, but I do not know who will be the top two. Either way, Danielle will be Americas Next Top Model.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
Also, Twiggy has an accent too and it didn't stop her. I hope Danielle doesn't listen to Tyra and try to change her speech. Her accent is adorable.

04-28-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
She won't be changing it, just altering for the camera. A couple of class to pronunciate better for t.v. is not changing yourself. It's called adapting to your surroundings.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

Miss Jay bugs big time. I don't even really value what his comments/critiques are on the models anymore. He does sound like a dried up jealous old drag hag and it is getting old fast. Great he can walk down a runway and teach the other girls how to walk. Let him do that and that is it. He always looks super ridiculous and is just annoying during judging.

I listen to the other judges opinions much more, especially Tyra, I USUALLY think she knows what she is talking about, hehe. For me right now I really really really like Joanie and Danielle. I think they have both been pretty strong lately and are definitely the most likeable out of the group.

Jade has always bugged, she does take good pictures SOMETIMES when she isn't competing with Miss Jay for ugliest drag queen of the cycle award.

Sara I like because she is so so so tall but, awkward. She gives off a little bit of condecendence with her "extreme intelligence", I think. Still like her though.

Furonda still looks like Flava Flav with a weave and a dress, plain and simple and that is all there is to it...

Anyways, I think either Joanie or Danielle will win this season, and if Jade wins I'm never watching again, LOL... jmho

flashwife 78 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flashwife Click to send private message to flashwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
>> Jade has always bugged, she
>does take good pictures SOMETIMES
>when she isn't competing with
>Miss Jay for ugliest drag
>queen of the cycle award.
LOL LMAO

dottcomm 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottcomm Click to send private message to dottcomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Ms. Jay / Nnenna"
Don't you think Nnenna as a baby-doll looked like Ms. Jay??!! I was DYING laughing when I saw her.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-01-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ms. Jay / Nnenna"
>Don't you think Nnenna as a
>baby-doll looked like Ms. Jay??!!
>I was DYING laughing when
>I saw her.

Hahaha come to think of it.

Tallsonofagun 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tallsonofagun Click to send private message to Tallsonofagun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
Yes, she is a jealous, vicious queen and I wouldn't want it any other way. The meaner the show is, the more fun it is.

Here's my own little humorous take on the show's events if anyone is interested in checking it out:

http://jowlmovement.blogspot.com/2006/04/weekly-tv-recap-week-ending-429.html

It's a weekly tv show summary, but the ANTM recap is about a 1/4 of the way down the page. Hope you enjoy.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen"
Ms. J needs to put that mop back in the bucket! That is disgraceful and the Miss Janet-Tyra should have more respect about herself

CHALLENGE TYRA : let me do the next season judging but get rid of the the clinical cases: MS Janet and Ms J they are embarrassing and you should be having them around you like that...You do not need to hang with ghetto to be ghetto girl!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •