The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dark Horse?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-13-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dark Horse?"
Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think Joanie may be our dark horse this year. I am a fan and have liked her looks since the beginning. She's snarky (love that word by the way) in her confessionals, she takes fabulous pictures and she has a great run way walk. I was very irritated by Nigel's comment a few shows back about her tooth. Hello?? Is that why they are having some kind of dental thing going on next week? It's not like she has some kind of major flaw that only extensive surgery can fix. Just braces for a bit and voila, straight, perfect teeth.

Anywho, I hope she will go very, very far.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dark Horse? nazpink 04-13-06 1
 RE: Dark Horse? LisaPles 04-13-06 2
   RE: Dark Horse? prosecutor 04-13-06 3
       RE: Dark Horse? capcomguy 04-23-06 5
 RE: Dark Horse? capcomguy 04-23-06 4
   RE: Dark Horse? ANTMGirl4Life 04-27-06 6
       RE: Dark Horse? msladyhotlady 04-27-06 7
 RE: Dark Horse? Kelly_Smith 05-02-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dark Horse?"
I haven't always been a fan of Joanie nor have I disliked her, it just seem like she was always in the background until this episode. Joanie seems to have a good personality, a fun one. She does a good job with her walking and takes good pictures. I thought she had the best picture out of all the girls last night, to me it really captured the concept of the photoshoot. I loved that she was able to have fun and do a goofy face yet pull it off. I wouldn't have said this before but I do think that she has a good chance at winning.

I think that Jade's image is starting to get redeemed. She seemed to have less attitude this week and looked softer. I always have liked Jade but and I'm glad she's lightening up with her attitude.

What was the big deal with Nnenna's pic? I thought that her body form was good but her face looked odd, it almost looked like she was one of the clowns.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dark Horse?"
I think Joanie is doing really good and I agree she could be the winner this season. I think her walk is one of the best.
I like her personality. She is mature and sure of herself but has a sense of humor, too.
Funny how her teeth don't seem to keep Nigel from drooling over her!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dark Horse?"
I agree Magnolia and others after tonite.
She did well two weeks in a row.
I was disappointed that Jade didn't pick her for a
diamond. Furonda and Nnenna already won challenges.
I agree Nnenna's face looked clownish but I guess
her body and smile looked awesome plus she was selling those
shoes.

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dark Horse?"
Nnenna's face did look clownish. I thought that was the great part of the picture. It made her stand out but also blend in with the other clowns.

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dark Horse?"
Joanie isn't a dark horse. She hasn't been one for weeks. She is the frontrunner. Furonda is close on her heels. If I am correct Joanie was called first the last two times with Furonda being second to her both times. Furonda was called first the two times prior to Joanie. Its obvious that they are one (Joanie) and two.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dark Horse?"
Her mermaid picture was gorgeous, flawless. She is definitely a frontrunner.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dark Horse?"
Joanie can be in the top two, but Danielle is going to win.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dark Horse?"
I don't consider her a dark horse at all. She has been my favorite since a few weeks ago. I think she has the total package and she's grown on me more and more with each week.

I think (or at least HOPE) it'll be down to Danielle and Joanie. But I want Joanie to win, even though I really love Danielle. I just think Joanie is a little more ready for the industry.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •