The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Darling Nickey 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Darling%20Nickey Click to send private message to Darling%20Nickey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"

For me it would have to be

Michelle Cycle 4 (why was she there)

Cassandra Cycle 5 (It's just hair)

"Don't Even Get Me Started"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever.... toddE 04-27-06 1
   RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever.... Darling Nickey 04-27-06 2
   RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever.... LisaPles 04-28-06 5
 RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever.... RockGoddess420 04-27-06 3
   RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever.... Darling Nickey 04-27-06 4
 RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever.... msladyhotlady 04-28-06 6
 RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever.... capcomguy 04-29-06 7
 RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever.... Kelly_Smith 05-02-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
Hey! I liked Michelle.
Cassandra is a good choice, she was probably the worst ever.

There was a latina girl, whose name I can't remember, and was first eliminated her season. She was not model-like at all. This seasons' Wendy wasn't so hot, either.

It's actually quite difficult because most of the weak contestants are long since forgotten. Most hateable? There are a few easy choices there (Robyn!). But worst as a model? Hard to say.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-27-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Darling%20Nickey Click to send private message to Darling%20Nickey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
Most Hateable works too

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
Most hateable? There are a
few easy choices there (Robyn!).

Yes, she was totally delusional!
One of my favorite ANTM moments ever was when she flashed Jay and then got called down on it! Hee-hee!

RockGoddess420 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockGoddess420 Click to send private message to RockGoddess420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
ok, this is the only season that I have seen from the very first episode, I've caught a lot episodes from previous cycles on VH-1 so I do think that I am aloud to have an opinion here For me it would have to be Furonda, she is just too darn skinny, now I know models are supposed to be thin, but she looks sickly (to me anyway)and the other one (again for me)was Bre from the last cycle, yeesh what a B*TCH she was huh? Plus I didn't think she was unique an any way shape or form, except maybe she was a bigger B*tch then anyone else. There are probably a lot more that I don't think are worthy, but they've improved over the show, but w/ those 2 I see nothing, hey it's jmo

04-27-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
Now that I'm thinkig about it I wasn't a fan of Camille either

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
I really dis-liked Lisa from cycle 5. She was completely x-ed out of my book when she peed on herself in that diaper. That was disgusting, trifling, and a cry for help.

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-29-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
Michelle in photos was pretty good. In person, not so good.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!"
I think Catherine(?) from this cycle had by far the LEAST model potential ever. I have no idea why they even picked her to the final 14.. She was clueless and her face wasn't even model looking at all.. Strange choice IMO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •