The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Leslie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Leslie"
Any one know her race? she could be the
spoiler if she shows more personality,
she is gorgeous in her pictures.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Leslie iatovttotx78 03-31-06 1
   RE: Leslie BOOBOOKITTY 04-06-06 7
 RE: Leslie Precious_JiNi 03-31-06 2
   RE: Leslie prosecutor 04-06-06 3
       RE: Leslie ginger 04-06-06 4
           RE: Leslie ANTMGirl4Life 04-06-06 6
   RE: Leslie LisaPles 04-06-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-31-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Leslie"
does that really matter?

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BOOBOOKITTY 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOOBOOKITTY Click to send private message to BOOBOOKITTY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Leslie"
Yes it matters... and its and honest question. She is from Arizona so she is more than likely Hispanic.

Precious_JiNi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Precious_JiNi Click to send private message to Precious_JiNi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Leslie"
I have no clue what her Ethnicity is. If I recall, in the first episode...she said "I could pass for a black woman, an asian woman, or a hispanic woman".

She's very gorgeous, never-the-less... just needs to work on that duck-butt-walk though. LoL. ^_^

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Leslie"
I repeat Leslie could very well be the spoiler,
and winner this season. She rocked in the commercial.
Given that Nnenna has now become a beotch in the
house a snake in the grass whatever. I hope Leslie
wins, o forgot it was taped hope Leslie won.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Leslie"
Her ethnic flexibility is, indeed, a plus and she photographs beautifully. I forget who she is the rest of the time, but that may be UTR editing for the surprise ending.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Leslie"
Leslie is not black, she's Hispanic. I remember her saying in the beginning that she was Latin and if she brought home a black guy her grandparents would flip.

Leslie has a tattoo that reads, "What nourishes me destroys me." It is the same tattoo Angelina Jolie has.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Leslie"
.. just needs to work on that duck-butt-walk though.

I think she is pretty but what is up with her walk? It's really wierd.
I thought she looked great on the commercial, but she reminded me of a beer spokesmodel. She needs to tone it down and be more "fashion" model. I agree she could be this season's winner!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •