The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Everyone can't be "nice", now!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

TreenTreen 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-29-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TreenTreen Click to send private message to TreenTreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Everyone can't be "nice", now!"
Ya know, I'm tired of everyone expecting for everyone to be so "friendly" and "nice" - not everyone has to be a damn "friend", ya know!

Lisa (from last season) was actually one of the COOLEST girls in that house (if not THE coolest!), in fact, the real B*TCHES were the ones who seemed so "cool" with everyone!

Like with how everyone's getting on this New York chic from the "Flavor of Love" show (who just made it clear from the get-go that she wasn't trying to get to know them heifas, although they still "pursued" her - AND WHY SHOULD SHE want to "get to know" them? ..Would you wanna become "friends" with girls that are competing to get the man you "want"?)

...We can't expect for everyone to be the way we want them to be - imagine how the show would be if everyone was so "nice" and "sweet" all the damn time!

Shoot, as long as they just RESPECT me (and by that, that doesn't mean that they have to necessarily be "friendly", but just don't "cross the boundaries", if you know what I mean)!

Now, I'm not really into that whole "confidence thang" (and "image) w/ Jade, cuz I feel that folks who REALLY ARE "confident" don't have to remind themselves that they are confident (that's to cover up for some internal insecurities)! ...But Jade's not as "evil" as we are making her out to be! ...She only got to poor Gina cuz Gina ALLOWED her to get to her - just like w/ NY & the girls on the Flav show!

Ya see, I've lived with girls most of my teen life in foster homes, etc., I'd KNOW how to deal with someone like Jade AND New York - they wouldn't get to me (NO SIREE!)! ..But I'd rather deal with girls like that, who are UP FRONT with who they are, than some 2-faced, back-stabbing, frontin' as "my friend" heifas!...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now! ettuT 03-29-06 1
   RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now! TreenTreen 04-01-06 2
       WARNING - TreenTreen Bebo 04-02-06 4
           RE: WARNING - TreenTreen TreenTreen 04-06-06 7
               RE: WARNING - TreenTreen Bebo 04-06-06 9
                   RE: WARNING - TreenTreen TreenTreen 04-06-06 10
 Picking on the vulnerable is not a ... LillianG 04-02-06 3
   RE: Picking on the vulnerable is no... prosecutor 04-03-06 5
 RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now! Snidget 04-03-06 6
   RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now! TreenTreen 04-06-06 8
       RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now! ginger 04-06-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now!"
I would think growing up in foster homes would color things a bit for you. Flavor of Love only show what people will do to be on television. Yes, also blame the victim, Gina is weak so she deserve to get picked on, I think Germany used the same logic when they invaded Poland. In the real world you earn respect. I think the respect you talk about you mostly find in street gangs and in prison.

04-01-06, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TreenTreen Click to send private message to TreenTreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now!"
Um...

...I don't think I ever said ANYthing about Gina DESERVING to be picked on, now, did I?
...And who ever said anything about "blaming" anyone for anything?

...What are YOU talkin' about?

...So, maybe you need to take the time to really READ into what someone is really saying before responding...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WARNING - TreenTreen "
Speaking of reading before responding, please check out our community guidelines. Bashing other posters is not permitted on these forums.

04-06-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: WARNING - TreenTreen "
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

Bebo, WHY do you ONLY give ME a warning? ...This is what the poster (I responded to) quoted, which made me respond in the manner in which I did:

"I think the respect you talk about you mostly find in street gangs and in prison."

...Is that not "bashing" my personal logic (going beyond just disagreeing with one's opinion)?

Well, anyways...

I KNOW that in the beginning I tried to "support" Jade (well, I wasn't really "supporting" Jade, cuz I never really liked her from the get-go ...I just "SUPPORTED" her right to not be so "nice"...
...But I am woman enough to now change oppose my initial "support" of her...

Now I really wished I had stuck with not watching ANTM this season (being disappointed by last season's "win") ...Can reality shows just TRY to be a lil' more "real"?

First, they say that they "drew at random" the commercials to watch ...But HOW DID I GUESS that they'd show Jade's HORRIBLE commercial last? (Can they be a LIL' less predictable?)...

And HOW DID I KNOW they would keep this heifa (and find any ol' excuse to get rid of somebody else)? ...Yeah, it's ALL about ratings! ...They gotta keep us with somebody to "hate", cuz this chic aint got NOTHING going for her!

Now, I agree that not everyone has to be "nice" (like w/ Flav's New York), but you don't have to be so ugly, either! ..And she's not just "confident" as Lisa from last season, or "prideful" like Yaya (where both girls were just misunderstood by the other competitors) ...She is a case of TRUE INSECURITY! ...She KNOWS she's not really pretty & confident, etc., so, she KEEPS having to tell herself how "modelesque" she is and how "confident" she is! ...She REAKS insecurity!

...And the ONLY reason I think she was telling Nnenna to stay with her boyfriend is so that she can stay on the phone with him, and irritate the other girls of the house (cuz if you noticed, Nnenna was to the point of cutting off from his a.z.z)! ...She think she slick, but I KNOW the type!

...And I now feel sorry for talking about Furonda, cuz I'm beginning to see how internal beauty can began to reflect on EXTERNAL beauty...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WARNING - TreenTreen "
Why did you get the warning? Because posters who followed the guidelines alerted the moderators on your post. If you think other posters are making comments outside the guidelines, then you should do the same. There's an alert button on every post on unlocked threads.

And the next time you have a question/issue/etc with moderation, take it private. Again, that's covered in our guidelines.

04-06-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: WARNING - TreenTreen "
"If you think other posters are making comments outside the guidelines, then you should do the same."

That's okay ...I'm a big girl...

...But anyways...

Jade is OBVIOUSLY being kept for ratings purposes ...Each show has to have someone for us to "hate"!...

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-02-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Picking on the vulnerable is not a virtue"
It's not that Jade is...not nice...it's more that she is aggressive in a way that Lisa (from the last cycle) wasn't.

Not nice? Okay. But why go after someone, jumping on their insecurities, invading their space? Like sitting on someone's bed...someone who you KNOW doesn't like you?

In an interview with Gina after the show...she said that when some of the production people asked Jade, "Are you asian?" her answer was "Hell No!". If Jade is so cool...why would she get so pissed off at this question? It seems Jade thinks that looking asian is a bad thing. Why? Does she have a problem with asians?

Gina then tried to talk to Jade about her response...and Jade got aggressive, acting like this was a challenge. That's how all the trouble started. The implied racial slight was never resolved. It all went downhill from there.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Picking on the vulnerable is not a virtue"
Thanks for that Lillian G, Jade looks Asian in her eyes
for sure, that's why she was asked that, however she
probably has native American in her that would explain
the eyes.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now!"
I don't expect bestest friends forever as it is a competition.

I just prefer people who are generally civil, respectful of others, and avoid picking fights/ being excessively negative/ bullying other people. I do think people can be cool and civil, etc., but all too often it seems that only the mean or negative people get to be considered cool. I understand how picking other people apart may make you feel better about yourself (even though 9 times out of 10 the thing they attack others for is basically the pot calling the kettle black). I just don't understand why it makes the people around them think they are all that and a bag of chips. I tend to feel sad for people that have to do that to get by in life, not hold them in high esteem. But that is just me, and everyone is entitled to look at people in their own way.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

04-06-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now!"
Snidget, I agree with EVERYTHING you've said!

My point is only that we can't expect for everyone to be so "friendly" and "open" to us, HOWEVER, ...they should STILL be respectful and not "invading the space" nor "hurting" anyone!

Also, we need to realize that the "unfriendly" one in the house (the one quickest to be labeled the "b*tch") is not always the "trader", or "ugliest" person of the house...

...Sometimes, that person can be who we think is the MOST FRIENDLY person ...And I can PERSONALLY tell ya that this is how it USUALLY is! (which is why I'd rather deal with that "obviously unfriendly, or mean) person!

Now, we shouldn't have to deal with that AT ALL, but I think it's better to at least SEE THE WOLF coming!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Everyone can't be "nice", now!"
To some degree, I agree with you. I always root for people like Evil Dr. Will on Big Brother, who said right from the start he would lie and backstab, and did, and won, than people who cop this whole Moral Highground and then backstab like everyone else. Reality television is a weird place to make a big moral stand, anyway.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •