The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canada's Next Top Model: Season 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-09, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canada's Next Top Model: Season 3"

I don't know if anyone else has started this thread in a different location, but I just thought I would see if anyone else is planning on watching.

I found this at another site and thought I would bring it over here. It starts TUESDAY!!! YAY

Contestants:

Ebonie, 22, Repentigny, Quebec
Rebeccah, 19, Ottawa, Ontario
Linsay, 22, Edmonton, Alberta
Alexandra, 22, Penticton, British Columbia
Tara, 19, Chateauguay, Quebec
Jill, 19, Vancouver, British Columbia
Heather, 21, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Tiffany, 23, Toronto, Ontario
Nikita, 19, Calgary, Alberta
Meaghan, 19, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Maryam, 18, Vancouver, British Columbia

http://model.ctv.ca/finalists/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season... trigirl 05-23-09 1
 RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season... trigirl 05-27-09 2
   RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season... Carezy 05-28-09 3
 RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season... trigirl 06-24-09 4
 RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season... trigirl 07-01-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-23-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season 3"
Thanks! I saw the commercial...but they didn't say when it was starting.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-27-09, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season 3"
Nigel in the first episode! ...and what an amazing prize for the challenge winner. The photo shoot with Nigel on an ice flow PLUS their own room. Wow. Those two tag-alongs sure got lucky, didn't they.

Can't wait for makeovers for some of these girls.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-28-09, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season 3"
I know!! That's such a great first reward. It's too bad that the actual photo shoot didn't produce as nice pictures. You can go see all the pictures here:

http://www.homorazzi.com/photos/album/72157618791650469/canadas-next-top-model-cycle-3-pictures.html

I definitely think the reward pictures are so much better.

As for the makeovers, apparently they are next episode. SO EXCITED, it's always my favorite part.

Any favorites yet?? Nobody blew me away, but I like a few. It's hard to remember names... WITH TIME.

I'm so happy it's back for another season, definitely entertaining during the off season months.

06-24-09, 04:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season 3"
Nikita takes beautiful pictures but she is soooo annoying.

Love Heather and Meaghan.

Maryam can't go to New York next week. Can't believe she got away with the 'no passport' thing once....what are the chances of it happening again?

bouncey by Ice

07-01-09, 07:30 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Canada's Next Top Model: Season 3"
Cannot believe that Heather gets the boot and Maryam stays. Wonder how Maryam would have done on "go-sees"? Poor Heather...totally sucks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •