The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cycle 12 Cast and website"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-09, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cycle 12 Cast and website"
Here is the RTVW news report on the new cast and start date (Feb 25)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-cw-reveals-america-next-top-model-cycle-12-cast-debut-feb-25-8341.php

Here is the CW website with pictures of the girls.
http://www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model12/cast

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website Q 01-28-09 1
 WTF? March 4th now? Q 02-26-09 2
   RE: WTF? March 4th now? qwertypie 03-04-09 3
 March 4th Ep jbug 03-05-09 4
   RE: March 4th Ep grit 03-05-09 5
   RE: March 4th Ep LFJ 03-07-09 6
 RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website trigirl 03-11-09 7
   RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website toddE 03-12-09 8
       RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website grit 03-13-09 9
           RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website trigirl 03-13-09 10
 April 1 Ep jbug 04-02-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-28-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website"
And another cheesy article about it.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b81177_tyra_rolls_out_new_model_wannabes.html?sid=rss_topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-26-09, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "WTF? March 4th now?"
So here I am all excited, practically jumping out of my skin for ANTM, and WHAM, a stupid episode of Priveleged? I mean WTF? I went to CW.com and low and behold, the premier date is now March 4th?

Anyone know when the date changed on CW.com. Like two weeks ago it was still saying the 25th? And anyone know why it was delayed?

Help, I can't make it another week, LOL.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WTF? March 4th now?"
I think the RTVW home page had a link a week or so back.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "March 4th Ep"
I guess this is as good a place as any to discuss the first ep.

My first season of watching from the beginning; but I don't know that I'll catch every week.
Tyra gets on my nerves a bit - with her fakey voice.
And the judge with the bleached spikey hair? Tries to talk limke Tyra - he probably doesn't realize it but he mimics her pretty good

If I'm to watch more, I'm glad the one girl didn't get chosen - the one that spent the night in the bus terminal in NY; and was so emotional; and got in the fight with another girl; and had the long ugly fingernails.
I think she thought she'd get thru on her story alone. Glad that they had enough sense to put that aside when they selected the 12.

The girl with the burn scars? Did she really think they would put her on a runway with all the scars showing? I understand she has a story, but she has to understand that her scars will not be acceptable in modeling.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-05-09, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: March 4th Ep"
Tell me you did not diss Mr. J. I lvoe him!

Tyra's toned down the fakey-fakey a little bit since last season but apparently has not lost her love for cheese. (Although kudos to Tyra for using all those hot guys!)

My ears are still ringing from all that screaming last night. I'm not all that impressed with many of the girls. So far, my favorite look-wise is Aminat. I liked Sandra's look but she went from 0 to byotch in 6.3 seconds and that dropped her all the way down to the bottom for me.

If you go to ANTM's site, the girls seem to be sporting their makeovers already. Based on the picture they posted, I hope those were just wigs and not the makeovers. Yuk.

a berry nice sigpic from agman

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-07-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 4th Ep"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-09 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

I thought the girl said she spent two days in the NY Port Authority - not like a Greyhound bus terminal. $40 in your hand in NYC is not enough to keep you in H2O, much less food.

She was the one with a story. 22 y.o. and already lost a daughter? She must have been a complete train wreck, or they would have kept her. She was beautiful.

But meanwhile, why do so many of the girls think they need "back story" to be successful? Call me jaded, but everyone in this world has a story of some kind to tell. Most of us just get over it. Personally, I get sick of all of the whining and Tyra's obviously faux affect of "understanding" and maternal kindness.

ETA: I just noticed the advisement for ANTM to the left of the page I was reading on this site, and it looked like Aminat walking a runway in a filmy green gown. She reminds me, in stature and voice, of ANTM winner Danielle. I don't remember the season.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-11-09, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website"
I cannot STAND the sceaming either!!!!! Ugh!

Watched the show in FF. I want to see the photo shoots and results. Not interested in their sad little lives.

You know how at the beginning of every season you get a sense of what Tyra is looking for that year. This year I think she is looking for a high-fashion black girl.

bouncey by Ice

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website"
That is an interesting possibility, and with 4 people who could fit that description, (or is it 3) seems very plausible.

I am fine with that as long as Aminat is the person. Sandra, though she looks 1000% better post-makeover, is still eeeeevil and Nijah and the wind-tunnel girl aren't real contenders.

Is Nijah the wind tunnel girl, or are they separate contestants?

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-13-09, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website"
I agree with you about Aminat & Sandra. Sandra is not only evil but she can't model her way out of a paper bag.

Unfortunately, I don't think Aminat's edit is all that great and I don't think she's going to go as far as I'd like. It could be misdirection from the editors. We'll see. I liked her look better with the big Afro. I think the extensions made her look more generic and I don't think they really help her.

Teyona is wind-tunnel girl and I have mixed feelings about her. Her picture this week was pretty good but in person she's not all that exciting.

Nijah is just blah.

I got sliced!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-13-09, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cycle 12 Cast and website"
I liked her look better with the big Afro. I think the extensions made her look more generic and I don't think they really help her.

Completely agree!!!!! The extensions are so blah...mall girl. The afro was amazing and really set her apart.

bouncey by Ice

Don't know if the show is getting sponsored by a weave company, but there was some really ugly a$$ hair in those makeovers.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "April 1 Ep"
I don't know that there are enough viewers to start a new thread for every episode.

Did I miss the week before? or did they not show the elimination drama. I just can't see that it is any one person's place to bring up something like that. Don't the judges - or at least Tyra - watch videos of the stuff going on in the apartment all during the competition? Surely Tyra doesn't wait and watch when it airs on TV with the rest of us . So Tyra knows what is going on.

I'm not sure I like some of the make-overs. I didn't like Sandra's look (or her attitude). It's so funny on these shows when one is eliminated the final interview is always the same "they made the wrong choice; I'm gonna show them; I've got what it takes, yada yada yada".

Last night with the paint on the face was weird! Did they give the girls some idea of what emotion or whatever the color was supposed to represent? To me, red was the only one that was obvious - fire, hot!

I know Fo was upset about her super short hair at first...but I think she has grown into it. It is very becoming on her.
I don't like Celia's hair at all. Looks like she is 40+ going to tea with the Queen.

Someone tell me about the judges - the web site doesn't have specifics on each one - that I can find.
Mr J - tall white guy with bleached spikey hair - conducts the photo shoots. I like him...but he talks just.like.Tyra! He's been around her for so long he sounds like her!
Miss J ??? black guy (I think he's a guy-I'm not sure) who wears the bow tie that's getting bigger and bigger. He's funny. Exactly what is his/her background?

Every day is Spring with Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •