The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rank the remaining girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-19-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rank the remaining girls"
Okay, so we've seen a few episodes, and we've got a taste of each of the girl's looks and their ability. While I haven't been sad to see those who left go home, I did was others to leave first.

Here is how I would rank the girls who are left, from those who I like the most, to those who I don't really like at all:

1. Allison (I've got big eyes too... lol)
2. Fo
3. Aminat
4. Celia
5. London
6. Teyona
7. Kortney
8. Natalie
9. Tahlia
10. Sandra

I just hope that Allison can come up with more variety.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rank the remaining girls grit 03-19-09 1
   RE: Rank the remaining girls altpeach 03-20-09 2
 RE: Rank the remaining girls toddE 03-20-09 3
   RE: Rank the remaining girls ginger 04-02-09 5
 RE: Rank the remaining girls grit 04-02-09 4
 RE: Rank the remaining girls Carezy 04-09-09 6
   RE: Rank the remaining girls jbug 04-09-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-19-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rank the remaining girls"
1. Aminat (her looks & voice remind me of past winner, Danielle - I'm not sure that's bodes well for her)
2. Celia (she always looks angry in her photos - I hope she changes that)
3. Fo
4. Kortney
5. Teyona
6. Allison
7. London
8. Tahlia
9. Sandra (she's looking better but I still can't stand her attitude)
10. Natalie (I'm not a fan of her look and I can't stand her attitude, either)

I got sliced!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-09, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rank the remaining girls"
1- Fo (Love her look, the short cut and freckles)
2- Aminat (Like her look)
3- London (could go to the end)

Gap the width of the Mississippi...
4- Teyona (meh, here because of the pretzel thing, it was funny)
5- Allison (don't really care for her look)
6- Kortney (meh)
7- Tahlia (really like her but whining causes her to drop)
8- Celia (her look in her photos kinda scares me, too hard)

Gap the size of the Atlantic...
9- Natalie (you are so not all that)
10- Sandra (you make the list of ugliest personalities to ever be on ANTM. And not a fan at all of your look.)

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-20-09, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rank the remaining girls"
I agree with your list, Carezy, except that I'd put Aminat in second and Fo in third.

Allison is the best!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rank the remaining girls"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-09 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

Even if Allison only has one look, it's a great fvcking look.

Like Fo.
Like London but her body does not say "model" to me-she should be an actress.

The girl who looks like a good dark horse candidate to me is the girl who looks like a praying mantis in public and yet takes these amazing photos.

Aminat takes great shots, too, but I agree with the poster above-a little too Danielle, and her editing is not a winner's thus far. I still miss her afro.

The Brunette is forgettable.

The girl who looks like Martha Plimpton is a great model but started too late. Bet she gets work when the series is through, though.

I am incredibly tired of Thalia, despite her nice face shots.

Clay Aiken???

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-02-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rank the remaining girls"
1. Aminat - I still like her look and have been pretty impressed with her skills so far. I wish they would give her back her Afro, though.

2. Fo - She's really stepped it up and has gotten good at working her face.

3. Tahlia - She expressed the same doubts that other contestants have in past cycles and Celia uses that to throw her under the bus? She's gotten much more confident and her face photographs really well. I hope she keeps working it.

4. Teyona - I still don't think she looks that great in person but she really turns it on for the photo shoots and her pictures look great.

5. Celia - She's got great fashion style but her shortcomings as a model are starting to show more now. I hate her for what she did to Tahlia.

6. Allison - Still can't model her way out of a paper bag.

7. London - I'm not fond of her look and last night I got a good look at her body. She's not there as a plus-size model but she looks like she's got some rolls on her. Not good.

8. Natalie - I'm still not a fan of her look and I can't stand her attitude, either. She won the challenge but had trouble during the photo shoot. How is that possible?

I got sliced!

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-09, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rank the remaining girls"
WELL, since some of the girls have gone and some arguments have taken place, I have changed my ranking...

1. Allison (come on, just develop some versatility, PLEASE?!?!)
2. Fo
3. Celia
4. Natalie
5. London
6. Aminat
7. Teyona

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-09, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rank the remaining girls"
1. Fo - She's come into acceptance of how good she looks with the short hair - and has beautiful facial lines.

2. London - I like London. Her skin looks so smooth.

3. Natalie - She's not a pretty as she thinks she is.

4. Celia - still don't like her hair cut. It detracts from her face.

5. Aminat - Too much about her attitude that I don't like. Can't put my finger on it.

6. Teyona - so so

7. Allison - In way over her head.

Every day is Spring with Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •