The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And now back to THIS cycle - Marvita"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-20-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And now back to THIS cycle - Marvita"
I felt really bad for Marvita last night. She looked like a little girl, lost in the mall. This is the part of the show every cycle were I get angry at the format. I know we do not see everything (and we did see Fatima practicing, lot of good it did her), but can't the models get more 'training?'. I think some additional training would help these girls to develop, instead of being cast out on their own.

I know the show is looking to find a Top Model, not produce one (agian, yeah right). I just think they need to work with Fatima and Marvita more. But Marvita also had other issues that added to her problems. She has a trust issue due to her past and never really relaxes.

Anywho, my girl Claire continues to impress.

Whitney is a Biotch from hell who needs to have her attitude adjusted. I think she will start to be edited as having a turn around, that or she is gone next.

Dominique is grating my nerves, but her photo's are great.

I still like Lauren.

The whole Paint Shoot was IMO, Cool. I liked it a lot.

Stacy-Ann annoys me to DEATH. She is also gone soon, IMO.

Thoughts?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And now back to THIS cycle - Ma... Enyo 03-20-08 1
   RE: And now back to THIS cycle - Ma... Q 03-25-08 2
 RE: And now back to THIS cycle - Ma... crs3192 03-25-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Enyo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-08, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And now back to THIS cycle - Marvita"
Its funny, but last night as Marvita was getting the axe, the vulnerable looks on her face were so beautiful.. she didn't have that super-harsh look that she has when she takes her pics. It was a shame that it took that for those looks to come out, because I think if she could have brought that to her pictures, she would have gone far.

Claire I think is my favorite. Unless something changes, I am thinking she will win simply because she just oozes real model.

Whitney makes me laugh.. she's just all on top of everything. Her and Dominique are actually a good pair considering the way they talk about themselves. Dominique seemed out of line with her racist comment.. unless there was some editing going on that we didn't see, that was just way out in left field. Dominique is not a favorite of mine at all. In person she looks like a man, and she looks like a 35 yr old soccer mom.

Stacy-ann annoys me too, but she seems to be a panel favorite for some reason.

I liked the paint shoot, but I actually think I would have liked it better if they didn't use the paint, hehe.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-25-08, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And now back to THIS cycle - Marvita"
I agree about Marvita looking vulnerble on her exit. Those shots showed character, and life in her eyes, desire, etc. She should have been herself more and taken down her walls. But again, her rough life made that difficult. Perhaps this experience will allow her to open up and get past her past.

Go Claire. Just love her to death. She looks like a model when she walks, talks, photos, etc. Her smile could power a small town, IMO.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-08, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And now back to THIS cycle - Marvita"
Wow. I don't agree with you at all about Whitney. I think she is more confident than the other girls - that's for sure. But she has been attacked multiple times now for no reason. Dominique's comment that she was racist was just crossing the line since Whitney never said anything remotely racist (as far as we've seen - and they don't just say things like that another girl is racist without showing us the reason). Dominique needs the attitude adjustment as she thinks that she's the ##### and that she should automatically get respect when she's done nothing to earn it.

Whitney got bitched at last week too for standing up for Aimee so really I don't see her doing anything so bad yet. The only thing she ever said that maybe she shouldn't have is when she called Dominique uneducated. But Dominique called her white trash so there is a little provocation behind it.

Also, I didn't catch it but apparantly Stacey-Ann said something along the lines of her not wanting to eat something because she didn't want to get fat like Whitney. That's just going too far. Especially because Whitney isn't fat. She is just a plus-sized MODEL.

Anyways, Marvita was ok with me. She started out as a ##### on the first episode but then she turned around and was alright. It's too bad that she let the criticism get to her because she could have done well.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •