The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode - 3/26/08"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Enyo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode - 3/26/08"
This is pretty much the only show I consistently watch, so in an effort to dust off this forum.. what did you all think?

I love Claire, but I was disappointed at how immature she was being about the whole Dominique thing. I think Dominique is too worried about respect without understanding that it is earned, but Claire was kinda stooping and I was disappointed.

I honestly thought Dominique should have gone last night. Of course that is just my personal opinion on the pic, which might be biased due to me disliking not just her attitude but also the way she looks. Its like she's a post-op sex change soccer mom who is 35 yrs old. She does not have the look of youth to me at all.. I mean, for looking 35 she looks a good 35 -- but still 35. Her pic, with those clothes, seemed to accentuate that.

I think Whitney has the potential to go far in the competition compared to other plus sized girls in the past. Her pic this week was just awesome.

Katra.. (not gunna try to spell it).. her emo pic was just amazing. The look on her face, the way she posed, it was so very good.

The Hawaiian girl.. those pics she had taken for winning that reward were absolutely beautiful.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Agreed Q 03-27-08 1
   RE: Agreed Enyo 03-27-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-27-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Agreed"
OK, so if you have been on the boards this cycle, you know I am a HUGE CLAIRE FAN. I love her. Love Her, love her, lover her, BUT...

I agree with the attitute last night being, HORRIBLE. Claire, Lauren and Whitney were out of line, 100%. Talking about the earlier alarm clock fight in the room with her was nothing but Childish revenge and catty girl-fight stuff. I hated it and hope that Claire's almost boot turns her back around in her attitude. There is no need to be out of your way EVIL/Mean, even if the person deserves it.

That said, Dominique should have gone into the bottom 2last night, not Claire (based on body of work so far). Her photo's are so-so IMO. And the Alarm thing is real. All the girls said so, and Dominique was way wrong about the whole thing. She was rude and would not listen to the complaints at all. I want her gone soon.

But again, no matter what she did, Claire, Lauren and Whitney need to just take the high road and ignore her. They are risking their life in the show.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Enyo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Agreed"
Hehe, yep. Its like.. how can you be on a tv show with cameras following you around all the time and forget to realize that everyone watching is.. watching?

After seeing the previews for the next show I am curious to see what is up with Lauren flipping out.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •