The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who should have won and why"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who should have won and why"
I think that Jenah should have won this cycle of ANTM. not only did she take gorgeous pictures and have the best runway walk, she was a real person. I would rather someone show us their true personality rather than act. I think a covergirl should be someone to relate to. not some cheesy person vomiting rainbows all the time.

I blame her broken spirit on the judges. It didnt matter what she did she was "disrespectful" or "making fun" of everything. They wanted her gone.

The winner of ANTM SHOULD BE Jenah.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who should have won and why amanda11694 12-14-07 1
 RE: Who should have won and why trigirl 12-14-07 2
   RE: Who should have won and why toddE 12-14-07 3
       RE: Who should have won and why unknownauthor_anonymous 03-14-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who should have won and why"
The winner should have been Heather, Jenah would have been fine too.
The judges like Saleisha's personality but I find her fake. I don't find a fake person who smiles and giggles 24/7 to be very relateable. There are way too many girls out there who look like Saleisha and she will be forgotten soon.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-14-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who should have won and why"
Had this been a personality contest Shannon would have won cycle 1, and Mercedes would have won cycle 2. I think this became a personality contest with Eva. Perahps because Eva became the most successful ANTM...

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-14-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who should have won and why"
Obviously Heather should have won this season. Even if it were a popularity contest, she should have won. She was the clear viewer favorite, and was the most photogenic, by far. One of the best contestants of any cycle.

I can't say if Cycle 3 was really a popularity contest. I guess by default, since everyone hated YaYa and that blind albino freak whose name I am spacing out on right now. But was Eva really popular? Also, is she the most successful ANTM? I have never seen her outside of UPN programming, which doesn't really count.

I'd say Naima won the popularity contest, having been cover girl of the week every single week. And I'd say Cover Girl has really influenced the direction. Certainly Yoanna (my all time favorite) wouldn't have won if Cover Girl had been sponsoring way back then. I think that Cover Girl is part of the reason the models haven't been as good since the first two cycles. Saleisha (who I don't care for) is definitely young and girly, and promotes just what Cover Girl and, even more importantly, Tyra want promoted. Dreadful, really, but I can see the logic.

Models I've seen working outside of Tyra/UPN connected programming: Ann, Naima, Yoanna, Mercedes, Eugenia. (And Eugenia looked surprisingly hot in the print ad I saw in VIBE).

unknownauthor_anonymous 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-14-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail unknownauthor_anonymous Click to send private message to unknownauthor_anonymous Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who should have won and why"
as far as antm 1, it would not have made a difference
in 2 yoanah, or april maybe even shandi.

not sure about 3. i guess who ever won congrats.

4. either brittany, kahlen, or christina, who was
voted off because of her personality.
don't see why they had to vote her off.
she had style, grace, class, intelligence,
she is articulate and a stunning beauty; sexy
as idon't know what.

antm5 through 7, i guess i was ok with who won
8 ok.
as far as antm 9, i really don't know.
hope 10 and 11 is some one we can all agree on.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •