The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/21 Challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

zookeepertx 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/21 Challenge"
I know I couldn't have done the "flying challenge" on this episode! I was a bit surprised that Bianca freaked out so bad and that Heather was so thrilled by flying. I was really afraid it would be a big stumbling block for her!

What were the odds of Heather & Bianca being paired up for that one? Seemed a bit set up, to me!

Am I the only one who thinks it was VERY mature & charitable of Heather to be so sympathetic & encouraging towards Bianca, given how downright nasty Bianca's been to her ALL season? I was impressed. I also thought there should have been SOME repurcussions on Bianca for refusing to do it, beyond just eliminating her from the challenge. I mean, her refusal to participate had already eliminated her. DUH!

Jenny

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/21 Challenge prosecutor 11-23-07 1
   RE: 11/21 Challenge amanda11694 11-24-07 2
 RE: 11/21 Challenge trigirl 11-24-07 3
   RE: 11/21 Challenge amanda11694 11-26-07 4
       RE: Go-See challenge amanda11694 11-27-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-23-07, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/21 Challenge"
I haven't watched much this season. but the girl who got eliminated on Wed(Lisa)was beautiful,just goes to show that models just have to be skinny to make it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/21 Challenge"
Bianca's chickening out just shows that she isn't as strong as she proves to be.
I thought the challenge was so cool! I would do it.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/21 Challenge"
I thought Heather was amazingly kind to Bianca. Not sure if I would have been.

Also thought that Bianca should have been penalized for 'ditching' the challenge. Seems to me that in past years, models have been called out on their behaviour. She wasn't even contrite....just saying "oh, I wouldn't take a job" if it involved heights. You may not get that many job offers honey!

bouncey by Ice

11-26-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/21 Challenge"
I was surprised Bianca was called before Jenah. I thought Bianca did a lot worse and as you said, should have been penalized.

11-27-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Go-See challenge"
This week the challenge will be a go-see. In the previews, they showed one of the people from the agency telling Bianca her walk was terrible. Guess she won't win the challenge.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •