The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heather"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

my thoughts 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-15-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my%20thoughts Click to send private message to my%20thoughts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heather"
Is anybody else SICK of Heather? I guess she's pretty, but I don't think that she's the upstoppable beauty that they seem to tag her as on the show.

From the first episode, I haven't liked her as a model. She never stands up straight (Tyra was right, Heather would do great at the collapsed style poses, but its unattractive to walk stooped over with you chin jutting forward).

Last week she crumbled and everyone took care of her. This week she finally got some criticism and she couldn't handle it at all!!! She took it out on all the other girls, who, by the way, mostly handled it gracefully, even though Heather's behavior was RIDICULOUS. Sadly, the judges actually apologized and covered for her.

I admire her for taking this chance with her particular disability, but when will the judges remember that in the modeling world, you have to be able to take criticism and interact with other people competently? Not to mention, be able to speak publicly without completely freaking out.

What was with the break down over her design? Just go with it, who cares what your sign is? The style the designer chose was one of the most wearable outfits and his interpretation of her was flattering (quiet and beautiful like the ocean- her response- to gripe that she's not water, she's fire, give me a break). Good grief.

In the preview for next week, she can't handle a commercial for Cover Girl... hmm, she can't do the runway speech for the president of Elite, and she can't do a commercial for Cover Girl. Exactly who does she think she's trying to work for?

Go home Heather. You have done your time and shown your beauty, but you are not cut out to be a model.

Saleisha, Chantal, or Jenah should win.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heather realitytvfan07 11-15-07 1
   RE: Heather TeelaB 11-21-07 11
 RE: Heather realitytvfan07 11-15-07 2
 RE: Heather crs3192 11-15-07 3
   RE: Heather amanda11694 11-16-07 4
   RE: Heather JGTsgirl 11-17-07 6
       RE: Heather amanda11694 11-17-07 7
 RE: Heather Peyton414 11-16-07 5
 RE: Heather ZnittyK 11-18-07 8
   RE: Heather amanda11694 11-20-07 9
       RE: Heather cherluvr4life 11-21-07 10
           RE: Heather amanda11694 11-22-07 12
 RE: Heather on Go-see? lynkfri13 11-23-07 13
   RE: Heather on Go-see? topmodelchick 11-26-07 14
       RE: Heather on Go-see? flystorms 11-27-07 15
           RE: Heather on Go-see? amanda11694 11-27-07 16
       RE: Heather on Go-see? gran1diva 11-28-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-07, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heather"
Bianca is that you...LOL j/k

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TeelaB 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeelaB Click to send private message to TeelaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Heather"
I totally love Heather. She has such a strange and beautiful face. And she is feisty! She looks like she could snap at any time. Love it.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heather"
Heather is one of my favorites this season. But, last nite I didn't like the spoiled little brat she became after getting criticized.

But I can't be too hard on Heather because I really can't stand Bianca and it killed me that she was gloating over Heather's breakdown. Unfortunately, it added fuel to her little fire of jealousy she has towards Heather.

I just wanted to reach thru my TV screen and shake Heather and tell her to wake up and quit letting them see you sweat.

On another note, I think Heather could be a very successful model. Most models are not as in the public eye as Tyra, Kate Moss, Heidi Klum and others so they really don't have to speak publicly often. And I think that once Heather gets used to doing commercials she will be good at it.

She's more than a pretty face. She is a talented model who can make this a career if she chooses too.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heather"
WOW. I could not agree with you more. She is getting tiring, bratty, and cocky.
The worse part is that during judging, the panel told her that she wasn't that great but once they were alone, Tyra is like "Heather is HOT".
Jeez! Can't anyone just stick with their opinion? She's not as good as everyone says. They've put her up on a pedestal and it's almost like it's too hard for them to bring her back down to earth.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heather"
I will stick to my opinion and say that Heather is my favorite contestant and she has what it takes to win. The reason she acted differently was because of her poor job in the runway show and the shower incident. She was just nervous and unfocused. If I were in her place, I would probably act the same way.

Next week I heard she's in the bottom two, I don't think she gets eliminated though

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heather"
My brother has Aspergers' syndrome, and I must say, some of these comments make it clear that you don't understand Heather. People with aspergers' have HUGE issues socially. They want very badly to fit in and belong, but they don't know how to do it. They also don't always know how to handle their frustration/anger in healthy ways. I've seen it in my brother for years. If he feels he's being mistreated, he will lash out, and later regret it. But he doesn't know how to react in a more positive way.

It's hard to tell with the editing, but it looks like sometimes the other girls treat her really well, and other times push her around (Bianca and the phone). If Heather feels cornered, she will want to stand up for herself, but will have difficulty expressing her feelings.

I agree she shouldn't get special treatment as far as modelling goes, and she might need help dealing with the criticism, but she needs to know that criticism is part of the job.

But people need to try to understand her. Not baby her, but understand who she is and how her mind works. Until they do, no one should be allowed to judge her.

11-17-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heather"
The girls were freaking out when Heather got mad because they always think she'll act her normal happy self. I have a very very mild form of Asperger's, not even Asperger's but some of they symptoms of it. When I'm angry it's hard to express my feelings and sometimes people may have trouble understanding me. So I know how it feels.

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heather"
Heather is just another contestant. All the girls are bitchy at some point. it has nothing to do with her disability. what bothers me is that girls cough bianca cough label her as this unstoppable force. shes AVERAGE right now.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-07, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Heather"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-07 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

OMG, I thought I was the only one who saw that Heather is getting on my nerves. She was getting on my nerves way before this episode. If she has a disability that will effect her modeling then she shouldn't be modeling period. Sorry, I don't see people in wheelchairs rolling down the runway so if she cannot take criticism then she should find something else to do. Heather isn't perfect like everyone thinks. Heather was just expecting people to keep giving her all this praise like she is perfect. I have to admit I thought the girls were a bit jealous in the beginning because of the stuff they were saying. Now I see what they mean.

And I doubt that Bianca is jealous of Heather, I was 100% sure people were going to start saying that. Nobody is jealous of her. Everyone just acts like she can do no wrong and like she is perfect which she is not. Heather it is not all about you. She is an average contestant just like everyone else.

I really hoped Tyra didn't give her special treatment because of her "disability" however I am pretty sure Tyra is. America's Next Top Model isn't always about being a MODEL, but Tyra is trying to prove a point. Self-esteem, confidence and being a role model to other people who maybe experiencing the same thing or similar things. So obviously Tyra is going to find the good in Heather no matter what.

Another thing, this is reality T.V. Bianca could have been laughing at something else and just have been edited to laugh at Heather. But it did look like she was laughing at Heather which is not good. While I was watching the show I was thinking the same thing but then I thought about Tyra and co with editing. Bianca is stepping her game up. She was right when she said that Heather has a pretty face and thats it. I personally don't think Heather is as pretty as people make her out to be. She is pretty but she isn't all that lol. Heather is an unstoppable force and everyone babying her treating her like she is this queen and like she can't do anything wrong is why.

Everyone is on Heather's jock strap. She has been Covergirl of the week or how many weeks already? Its only because of her "disability" just like Toccara was Covergirl of the week all them time because she was "plus-sized" although Toccara is amazingly beautiful and I like her.

11-20-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Heather"
She hasn't been CoverGirl of the week every week because of her disability. It's because she is a great model with a great personality. This is not a pity party.
I think the other girls are intimidated by Heather because she cannot take a bad photo. They feel it's not hard for her to make her picture stand out.

cherluvr4life 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cherluvr4life Click to send private message to cherluvr4life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Heather"
i think Tyra and her almightiness is going to pick Heather to win. it seems as though Tyra is trying to turn ANTM into more than a modeling competition. ever since Jaslene won and became the spokesperson for abuse it got me thinking that i could see Heather winning and becoming a spokesperson for Autism. Tyra is so corny like that.

11-22-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Heather"
If Heather pulls it together next week, then she will probably win. Heather blew up this week when she didn't get a bed,but Bianca was bullying her.

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Heather on Go-see?"
I really like Heather. And I am amazed at her overcoming her disability enough to stay on top of the competition for weeks.

However, the more she has to speak publicly, not just pose, the harder it will be for her.

After her near meltdown on the runway, and her inability to memorize lines for the cover girl commercial, the difficulties with
Asberger's (sp?) are starting to show.

I am really afraid she is going to have great difficulty with the go-sees in China. Like most other contestants in the past, there will probably be trouble finding her way around. I think this will really frustrate her. Also, she may have great difficulties coming across in person at the go-see, especially in China, with possible differences, not just in language, but in customs, etc.

As I said, I really like her, but I am afraid of a variation of the Brittany "go-see" fiasco.

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Heather on Go-see?"
I think that Heather's time is about over. Tyra has always maintained that being a model is more about just pretty pictures, and so for that Heather can't win.

Unfortunately for her she can't speak in public and she can't walk. Those have always been the criteria for the ANTM before so if Tyra changes it up this time, she is just being hypocritical.

I think Heather is OK, but she certainly isn't the covergirl of the week every week....she ain't all that, I really think that Selesia's Cover Girl photo was better than Heathers, but we all know that Tyra is a little crazy......

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-27-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Heather on Go-see?"
You know, I really like Heather. She's working through her own issues and doing it to the best of her ability. She's just stunning in photos.

I was impressed at how she tried to encourage Bianca to keep going with the flying challenge this week, despite the fact that Bianca is constantly haranguing her about everything. Bianca just needs to go. She's ugly on the inside.

11-27-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Heather on Go-see?"
I think she might do fine on the go-sees. I hope she doesn't act up like Brittany did and I think the agencies will like her (pictures, personality) I don't know about her walk.
I have a feeling she won't be the next to go. I hope not!

gran1diva 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gran1diva Click to send private message to gran1diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Heather on Go-see?"
I thibk that Heather is a beautiful girl but, she may not be able to handle the stress of going around to all those different areas to the Go See. There will not be anyone there to guide her to the places as Jay did last week with the lines that she could not remember, I feel that there was exceptions made in last weeks episode Lisa could not remember the lines but Jay let her fumble through but Heather could not remember and he fed the lines to her what is done for one should be done for all. When and if she gets in the real fashion world no one is going to cater to her as they have done on the show. They need to let her feel the real stress of the business.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •