The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"forgotten butterflies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

simplyDawn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-07, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simplyDawn Click to send private message to simplyDawn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"forgotten butterflies"
I am very interested in an America's Next Top Model and I am wondering why they don't do an over 30's or 40's competition. I am a mother of 4 and over 40 and if I must say....a very attractive lady. I am too old however to apply for the show. I have always been interested in fashion and was accepted to the Paris School of Design in my younger days. But because of a new marriage I did not accept the offer. I love everything about fashion and would love the chance to compete against others like me. Anyway, how do I get this idea into Tyra's hands? Anyone with me?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: forgotten butterflies ZnittyK 10-10-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: forgotten butterflies"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-07 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

Why don't you do something about that yourself instead of putting it into Tyra's hands? Anyway, there are a lot of agencies who works with "older" women. Wilhelmina models has a Sophisticaed Division for "older" women. I think you still have to meet the height requirement though, or just call them and ask questions about their Sophisticaed Division. They also have contest for women who are 40+. This is just a little bit of info but it's a place to start. You need to do more research. Go to their site they also give a brief summary of that division. Wilhelmina.com. I am not an "older" woman but if you want more information you can let me know and I can try to help you find more agencies. I don't have any connections I just do a lot of research on the modeling/fashion industry.

Edit to add:
When you go to their site you should also go to their News section. I think your idea is already taken lol. There is an article about this in their news section on their webstie about TV Land partnering with Wilhelmina about some modeling contest for women 35 and over. This was in the NY Post and it was an article dated back to August 30th 2007. I don't know any updates on it though. Its called "The Next Great Supermodel." Its a reality show. You may want to apply for their next season if they already cast for this one. I'm not sure though. As I said before call them.

Uhh, I'm going to sleep now have a good nite lol.
Good Luck!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •