The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

SFM0407 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SFM0407 Click to send private message to SFM0407 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I totally love Heather and Chantal. Heather tugs at my heart because she has Aspergers and is so awkward. (She needs to correct her posture though!) Chantal is just so pretty and very sweet (so far!) I also like Lisa but we'll see...next week she and the girl with the purple bangs get in a fight.

I cannot stand Ebony and am already hoping she's the first one off the show.

I was really upset that Martavi (sp?) was not in the final 13. She had a really interesting face. I was sad to see her and Jennifer the girl with the boston accent go.

If Tyra hadn't picked Heather or Lisa I was going to be pissed.

BTW...I've seen all but one cycle of the show and only just found this website tonight. lol...so much missed.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... topmodelchick 09-20-07 1
   RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... MIL 10-02-07 16
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... ginger 09-20-07 2
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... pinksparkleguitar 09-20-07 3
   RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... SFM0407 09-21-07 4
   RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... ZnittyK 09-22-07 5
       RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... pinksparkleguitar 09-24-07 6
           RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... HappyDays 09-26-07 7
           RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... ZnittyK 09-26-07 8
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... ZnittyK 09-27-07 9
   RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... Snidget 09-27-07 10
       RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... globespinner 09-27-07 11
       RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... ZnittyK 09-28-07 13
           RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... Snidget 09-29-07 14
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... topmodelchick 09-27-07 12
   RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... SFM0407 10-01-07 15
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... Peyton414 10-03-07 17
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... parachutes 10-04-07 18
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... MILF2007 10-04-07 19
   RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... topmodelchick 10-04-07 20
       RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... ZnittyK 10-10-07 22
   RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... lynkfri13 10-10-07 21
       RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... JGTsgirl 10-11-07 23
           RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... topmodelchick 10-11-07 24
 RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... Magnolia_Rocker 10-11-07 25
   RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycl... amanda11694 10-13-07 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I totally don't get Tyra (not like that's new) she picked that UGLY Eboni & not Melvina - I thought that Melvina had a great face (not tooo pretty, but not ugly - you know a model look)I really do like Lisa so far - but you never can tell with these girls, pretty on the outside, should be a little prettier on the inside, unlike Eboni (who I am sure will go far) - I hope they spiff up her weave though, it's a hot mess right now.....glad the season is underway - I think it might be a good one
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MIL 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MIL Click to send private message to MIL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
First Lesson: In the industry of life - beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Remember, it is more than beauty that will set you free! Hell! "If at first you don't succeed - try and try again"! They all have that distinct look - but it is a particular photo shot that stands out. Ebony had and Melvina did not.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
You have to give me at least three or four episodes before I remember names. Although the Tyra's kitty pose during the pretend depilitory demonstration for the judges was certainly memorable.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-07, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-07 AT 07:51 PM (EST)

I've taught a couple kids with Asperger's and Heather's awkward posture and body is a characteristic of Asperger's. It may be hard for her to overcome that, but she may be able to worj through it which would be pretty cool.

Nobody stood out to me as really great....I do not like the girl from Yale because so far it seems like she has a hidden agenda about wanting to win to prove you don't have to have experience. It seems like she doesn't really care about modeling.

Syren made it!
If I had a blog it would be kinda like this...

09-21-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SFM0407 Click to send private message to SFM0407 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
You totally just nailed it on the head for me why I'm not crazy about the Yale chick!!! I couldn't figure it out at all, but that's it exactly. She feels a little like Sara did a few cycles ago...like she thinks she is a little better than the other girls because she thinks she's smarter than them. Although, I do have to say her face is a little intersting to me...so long and "horse and country" type of look.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-07 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

>Nobody stood out to me as
>really great....I do not like
>the girl from Yale because
>so far it seems like
>she has a hidden agenda
>about wanting to win to
>prove you don't have to
>have experience. It seems
>like she doesn't really care
>about modeling.

I don't understand what you mean by her having the thought that you don't have to have experience to win?

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-24-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
She talked about not having experience in modeling a lot. She talked about how she didn't even particularly care about modeling until her friends encouraged her to try for the show. She did however talk about wanting to prove that she could win even with no experience. It's almost like she wants to 'expose' top model for being a show not really in touch with the industry by winning. She doesn't seem to care about actually modeling.

Syren made it!

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-07 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

I like Heather and Victoria, I want them to do well.

09-26-07, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-07 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Ahhh okay I get you now LOL. Where was I when this happened. Okay I guess I must not be so into this after all LOL.

09-27-07, 00:16 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
Uhh does anyone think that there is too much drama too early on in the show? But I'm not surprised.

Bianca reminds me of Bre. In terms of her voice. Janet reminds me of, I think her name is Sara (the photographer) in cycle 8.

For me a lot of the girls seem more photogenic (just from this week) than a lot of the other girls in previous cycles.

They keep talking about that other girls (I don't remember her name yet) "disability." I didn't like the fact that they kept talking trash about her like they were so perfect.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-07, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I was cheering when Heather (the girl with Aspergers) got her photo pulled first.

I can't believe how catty the other girls are about her, maybe that will wake them up that it is more important what they do as a model rather than how they fit in with the social order in the house or how big a bada** they think they are that will get them far in the end. Really, this isn't Big Brother and it is not just about who you can bond with or manipulate in the house.

Bianca is annoying me and I'm so glad she was in the bottom two. Her needing to put down others like she is the only one that knows what she is doing as a model just gets on my nerves. Especially when she ain't all that, if she'd killed in her photo that would be one thing, but girl was a mess. I know that usually covers up insecurity, but she needs to find a different coping mechanism.

Ebony doesn't bother me as much even though she also has a bad attitude at times. I'm glad she was the last to get her photo before the final two as I hope it will be a wake up call for her as well that she needs to get down to business and focus on the work of the competition, not the other girls.

I think overall this is a good set of girls that overall are quite photogenic. Now if they can just find a personality that comes across on film rather than just about getting in someone's face about how great you are it could be a really great competition.

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I think Heather's great, too. I've also worked with kids with Aspberger's and when I heard there was one on the show, I pegged her immediately. I thought it was so sweet how, when the judges told her to step forward and correct her posture, she really paid attention, look around herself, etc. like she really wanted to learn--not all embarrassed or with attitude like some of the girls do.

09-28-07, 11:38 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
Uhh, I think you have Ebony and Bianca mixed up when it comes to Tyra calling the girls pictures at the judging room. Bianca was the last to get her photo before the bottom two. She was in the bottom three. Ebony was in the bottom two not the bottom three.

I agree with the girls being photogenic. They were talking about Heather and Tyra pulled her photo first. I don't know if she pulled her photo first because of her Aspergers (Tyra is like that you know LOL) or because she really thinks she was good this week. I hope it was the latter. Especially since the girls were talking about her not winning because of that. Well she did showed them.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
Oops.

Still I was glad those two were near the bottom given their attitude about the other girls and their performance in the shoot.

If you are going to try to intimidate others about how you are so much better than they could ever be at something, you'd better be able to deliver.

09-27-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
If the pictures keep on looking as good as they did last night, we will continue to see some really weird kick offs. Almost every girl this cycle is bringing it with the photos

10-01-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I definitely agree that these girls are better than the last cycle or two in terms of bringing it to the pictures...the last cycle with Jaslene was my least favorite...none of the girls really took what I thought was a fabulous picture.

In my opinion the elimination wasn't a weird kick off...Mila had the hardest time connecting to the emotion needed for the tragedy side of the picture. The fact that she laughed was a bit disturbing and in the first episode she was the one who said that she rarely felt anything but positive feelings because she felt that crying or being sad was a waste of time. Even when she was saying her final goodbye to the camera she was forcing herself to smile and not cry at being eliminated. She was the one I picked to go first simply because she would have a hard time connecting.

I hate that the other girls are being so mean to Heather. She cannot help that she is socially awkward and the fact that she is relaying this info seems like she wants to be friendly with the other girls and is just asking for their understanding when she says or does something not considered normal, you know? The fact that that one girl (Kimberly?) said that she wasn't going to be nice to keep Heather from attaching herself to her. WTF? How mean is that? And it's not like Heather can't care for herself...she's just awkward socially!!!

I think Tyra picked Heather first more because the pictures rocked than because of the Aspergers. All 4 of the judges were thrilled with the pictures she produced and Nigel loved her look even before Tyra said she had a form of autism...he never even noticed!

Okay...rant over...can you tell I am hooked on this show?

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
i couldn't stand Eboni from the beginning. She's not even very pretty or photogenic. Idk what Nigel was thinking when he said she was one of the prettiest girls. She also seems so stuck up and rude. Then again all the girls have been extremely gossipy this season - especially about heather.
im really glad heather made the 13 because she actually brings something different.

Purple-haired girl bothers me too (i didnt even bother remembering her name oops) Simply because she seems VERY judgemental. Her comment about an exotic dancer never being on the cover of Vogue was completely uncalled for. What would be accomplished by telling Lisa that? Destroying her dreams maybe, but that's about it. I mean, in this competition they support people overcoming obstacles.

ummm i l like Chantal - she seems really classy and nice. I cant remember who it was that cried when they saw the house. It miiight have been Chantal and i thought it was very touching

lemme know if that was somebody else lol

parachutes 58 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parachutes Click to send private message to parachutes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I'm rooting for Lisa! I think she's so beautiful and it would be sort of enlightening to see her win, despite her past

I noticed that on the first episode, they mistakenly wrote that she was from Jersey City, NY but later corrected it to Jersey City, NJ.

MILF2007 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MILF2007 Click to send private message to MILF2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I love Saliesha, I think she is the one to beat. I cant stand that witch BIANCA!! Kick her off already.. Jeez.. There's a fine line between being competitive and being nasty and she is just plain nasty! I think she is under the misconception that its cute, its not at all.. I want her off, if not I hope they shave her head bald and make her as physically ugly and she is on the inside..

10-04-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I like Saliesha also, but I hope she doesn't get too big headed thinking she knows it all.....Bianca is over and so is Ebony I can't stand her...I think she is ugly and I know it's not nice, but the girl just rubs me the wrong way....Lisa seemed to kina fade last night, I hope she's not on a downhill slope....I like the girl I think her name is Janet and Ms. J said she had a sexy walk, I think the chick can walk. I'm glad that everyone is helping Heather that is nice, but they can't let her get tooo many advantages, she will walk all over them....she is BRINGING IT!!! I like the Harvard girl more, she has a really good look, but she needs to ask questions in a non accusatory tone, that just might get her sent home....

my two cents...Bring on the Makeovers!!!!!!

10-10-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-07 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

>I like Saliesha also, but I
>hope she doesn't get too
>big headed thinking she knows
>it all.....Bianca is over and
>so is Ebony I can't
>stand her...I think she is
>ugly and I know it's
>not nice, but the girl
>just rubs me the wrong
>way....Lisa seemed to kina fade
>last night, I hope she's
>not on a downhill slope....I
>like the girl I think
>her name is Janet and
>Ms. J said she had
>a sexy walk, I think
>the chick can walk. I'm
>glad that everyone is helping
>Heather that is nice, but
>they can't let her get
>tooo many advantages, she will
>walk all over them....she is
>BRINGING IT!!! I like the
>Harvard girl more, she has
>a really good look, but
>she needs to ask questions
>in a non accusatory tone,
>that just might get her
>sent home....
>
>my two cents...Bring on the Makeovers!!!!!!
>

Ebony was a Beeyotch in the beginning but since she moved into the house, she became a mouse. I keep forgetting that she is even in the house until I see her. The real beeyotch is Victoria. Good that she got taken out of this competition. Her attitude is way out of line.

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
>I cant stand that witch
>BIANCA!! Kick her off already..
>Jeez.. There's a fine line
>between being competitive and being
>nasty and she is just
>plain nasty! I think she
>is under the misconception that
>its cute, its not at
>all.. I want her off,
>if not I hope they
>shave her head bald ...

Whoa! Are you psychic?

I had the nastiest chase of the laughs when I saw her crying over her head shaving. Too bad girl... you're the one who ruined your hair by overperming and coloring.

I would say to her "Karma's a b!tch!", but she was lucky that she actually looked better with the drastic cut than with the wig representing Tyra's suggested look.

I don't know if she learned to zip her mouth this week, but I actually doubt it, I bet her nasty comments are on the editing room floor to try to make her personality seem improved.

As for Victoria, she just BEGGED to be booted... rule # 1, even before good pictures, is DO NOT talk back to the judges.

I went to Ivy league college too, and everyone knows better than to disrespect a Professor to his face. I can't believe she thought it was a good idea to be rude to the people handing out the $100,000.

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
I agree about Victoria. I really wanted to like her - she seemed like kinda the underdog, I guess. But wow, was she ever a b!tch!

You could definitely see in today's show that she thought she was above everyone else and above modelling.

Even her taking her shoes off at the end was a little snub to everyone, like she didn't need this, or want it, she was just too good for it all.

Well honey, don't let the door hit ya...!

10-11-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
Victoria really had it twisted - and she thought that taking her shoes off was doing something? She was kind of disrespectful and full of mouth, about something she knew nothing about, apparently her Ivy League education is teaching her nothing about being gracious or about how to get a job. I mean would she act like that at work? I thought she had a good look, but a little too much attitude.

I'm kinda glad that Salesia got knocked down a peg, hopefully she will use that to get to working towards the competition of being ANTM and quit working towards trying to be the Baddest B**&$ cause she's really not all that....

Eboni, was trying to act all hard at first and I think it's just because she has no personality, I'm ready for her to bounce, she's a dork...something about that girl, just rubs me the wrong way....and her awful wig/weave girlfriend even the new one is really not doing it for her and whats with her and the baby doll dresses - I just really don't like her and will be glad when she's gone...

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
So glad that Victoria is gone. I didn't like her from the first even before she got lippy with the judges. Her look just didn't do it for me. I called her horse face cause that's what she reminded me of.

Ghoulishly attired thanks to surfkitten!

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-07, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!?"
Did you see what Kimberly said after she got eliminated? It made her sound like a complete #####!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •