The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-don't go if you don't wanna (maybe) know."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-don't go if you don't wanna (maybe) know."

*spoiler below*

*no, I can't do hidden text right now*

Spoiler comes via Sucks. No idea how accurate.

Hello ANTM fans...so here's the scoop I got this season. Finale features the LONGEST deliberation EVER as they go from the final 3 down to the final two. Final two: Natasha & Jaslene. Yay, bitchy, old-faced Renee gets sent packing!! There is justice in the world of fashion after all!! Then, Jas and Nat get to do the LAMEST runway EVER....wait for it...a team of fashion geniuses came up with this one folks...The Evolution of Man. I am not making this up. Swear. They come out in loincloths or something, and then switch to "couture" fashion. Which probably means some ugly ##### Australian #####. Evolution of Man? WTF? Has anybody actually noticed that in spite of o% body fat, these are WOMEN? I hear, too, that Nat was getting so fat by the end they had to STRETCH her pictures to make her look thinner. Look at her pix carefully, boys and girls. Then our intrepid two-some get to do the ever fabulous final Cover Girl spot - My Life as a Covergirl. It's apparently a melange of scenarios, from red carpet, to....zzzzzzzz...sorry, dropped off to sleep there for a minute, and so will you when you see it. Caridee makes a guest appearance, and apparently her walk is not the only thing that has gone downhill since last year...girl is looking like a few miles of dirt road, bless her heart. I don't have confirmation on the winner, but I think it's our little Russian. Das vedanya, Jaslene. I guess the skeletal drag Queen thing just isn't as popular as the Soviet Blow Up Doll look. Peace, out.

I will say the walkoff description sounds specific enough, and stupid enough, to be accurate.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-... Magnolia_Rocker 05-16-07 1
   RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-... ginger 05-16-07 2
       RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-... Magnolia_Rocker 05-16-07 4
   RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-... Magnolia_Rocker 05-16-07 3
       RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-... ginger 05-16-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-16-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-don't go if you don't wanna (maybe) know."
It's the covergirl shoot usually done with the final 3 though?

Snidget Mommyfied me!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-16-07, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-don't go if you don't wanna (maybe) know."
As I recall, yes.

Anyway, I'm excited about tonight. I'd be happy with either a Jaslene or Nada win. I really hope the spoiler is correct at least in that they are the final 2; I think they will give the most interesting walkoff.

Why do I love this show so much? I am so much more interested in this finale than in Survivor this year...

05-16-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-don't go if you don't wanna (maybe) know."
As a whole I've enjoyed this show so much more than Survivor or AI this year. I think it's a combo of those two shows sucking this season and that ANTM sucked last season. IMO of course.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

05-16-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-don't go if you don't wanna (maybe) know."
Adding that I know several of the cycles had the final 3 do the covergirl shoot but don't know for certain that all cycles have. I would bet they have though. That makes this spoiler seem a little fishy to me.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

05-16-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Spoiler-NO IDEA how creditable-don't go if you don't wanna (maybe) know."
Definitely take with salt. However, this person apparently spoiled last season accurately.

I never actually saw a lot of ANTM spoilers before. It's so juicy good it doesn't even need the added piquancy of spoilage.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •