The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
I know we discussed out picks in other threads, but lets get one going to consolidate these. Also, I just don't see much Top Model discussion this cycle, so I thought we could use another topic.

My picks:

F4: Dionne (She is going backwards not forward, and definitely not twirling towards victory, IMO)

F3: Natasha (I don't think she will make the finals. F3 will be her downfall)

Runner-up: Renee (She will walk the runway, but I think she will come in second. Her commercial potential will come in second to Jaslene's young fresh look and attitude).

Winner: Jaslene (After a couple of tough weeks, I think she is gaining ground again, and this would give the panel their first non-white/black winner).

What do you think?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) ginger 05-08-07 1
 RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) SilverStar 05-09-07 2
   RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) prosecutor 05-09-07 3
       RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) lindamaher 05-09-07 4
           RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) ginger 05-09-07 5
               RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) memzoo48 05-09-07 6
                   RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) ettuT 05-10-07 7
                       RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) amanda11694 05-11-07 8
                       RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) mistyrose52 05-11-07 9
                           RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) Vixxxen 05-11-07 10
                               RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) amanda11694 05-12-07 11
                                   RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) memzoo48 05-13-07 12
                                       RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) arkiegrl 05-13-07 15
                               RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) amea_gari 05-13-07 14
                           RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) amea_gari 05-13-07 13
 RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) welcometocomments 05-14-07 16
 RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End) welcometocomments 05-14-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-07, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
Looks about right to me. I'm pretty sure Jaslene's gonna win.
That being said, I really truly stink at ANTM predictions. I think Caridee's the only one I ever got right, and that was painfully obvious.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
Hmmmm.

4. Dionne
3. Renee
2. Jaslene
1. Natasha- Winner

I'm never right about these things though. *waves to Ginger*

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
Natasha deserves the win but if Jaslene is younger in age she will probably win for that reason.(sorry could not be bothered to check the bios)

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-07, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
I agree with that order for sure.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-07 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

To be honest, I think there is a bit of affirmative action at work in the winner's selection (and, in general, I'm fine with that); they have not had anyone latino or hispanic yet, so that's partly why I think Jaslene's a lock.

I really loff Russian Nada, though, so I wish I could foresee a winning scenario for her.

From the start, Renee's been the beeyotch and I just never saw her getting farther than #2. Plus, we had a blonde winner last season.

D's pretty negligible at this point. Although I'd still prefer her to Renee.

*waves back at Star*

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-07, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
I actually think Renee will go home next week. Nigel (I think) said she didn't have a fresh, new look, or something like that. I think Natasha and Jaslene will walk the runway, but Jas will likely win.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-07, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
If Renee loses this, what a shame, the big thing now is the CoverGirl Ad, and Natasha and Jaslene are both not exactly, spokespersons, at least not in English

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-07, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-07 AT 02:03 AM (EST)

Hmmmm..... I wonder if Natasha will mess up on her Covergirl commercial. She may not sound clear with her Russian accent.

Or how about Jaslene? She did okay in her first commercial.

I'm glad Dionne didn't make it to the Final 3. I couldn't listen to her bitching and moaning anymore.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
>If Renee loses this, what a
>shame, the big thing now
>is the CoverGirl Ad, and
>Natasha and Jaslene are both
>not exactly, spokespersons, at least
>not in English

I have to agree, but remember season before last, when they took Dani, even though she had that deep Southern drawl. She still is a tad bit hard to understand, so I have a feeling she is mostly doing runway.

Renee is my favorite at this point-she has grown up and seems to really want to be there and even though Jaslene is also holding on for dear life, I just don't see her being a representative for CG. Natasha? I won't even go there! Last week changed my thoughts about her 180%!!

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
I don't believe Natasha will win. Although she has the best personality of all three as she has always been confident and positive. I think Renee will take it because she has the most marketability as the judges say. I don't think Renee has grown up at all she's just masking her true self. She is still the same person as in the beginning of the show....a bwitch.

In order of elim...

Jaslene
Natasha
Renee is the winner!

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
I heard that next episode, a model struggles to look youthful in the shot and another struggles to say her lines naturally. I wonder who that could be.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-07, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
My guesses:

Struggles to look youthful? Renee

Struggles to say her lines naturally? Jaslene

I still think Renee is going home this week.

BTW, how many ANTM winners have you actually seen in CG commercials?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
You mean, other than during the following season of ATNM? Because that is the only time I've seen any ANTM winners in a Cover Girl commercial, and ANTM seems to be the only show they run those spots in.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
When the judges called Reneee commercial, I didn't take that as praise. It came off as a negative criticism.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
Renee hasn't grown up, unless grow up means to learn to be a more secretive backstabber and belch out the snarkiness with more discretion. She's still got the same rotting soul.
And what did Natasha do that changed your opinion completely? Was it the way she handled the nasty attacks with class and poise? Was it her friendliness to the other girls even after they had attacked her? She only improved in my opinion, de3spite the oldest female accusation in the book of "they're all just jealous." In this case, I think they actually were.

welcometocomments 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-14-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail welcometocomments Click to send private message to welcometocomments Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
It would be about time for a hispanic to win! Due to the fact they just signed a blond-haired girl, Caridee, it will be down to Natasha or Renee, unfortunately.... I really wonder what the finale will be like. I so did not like last cycle's freak wedding for a finale... I truly hope Tyra comes up with something better than the previous year's finale..

welcometocomments 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-14-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail welcometocomments Click to send private message to welcometocomments Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: PTTEs (Picks to the End)"
Ok, let's do a 'lil rundown here..

Renee: Not the freshest face around, plus they just signed on Caridee, so I think she will be down to the F2.

Jazlene: Love her, it would be awesome for the first hispanic girl to win, but she looks like a drag queen...

Natasha: Maybe she is a mail order bride, but she took critism very well in the last show. If she can get a great shot and commit to her lines, we might have a winner!

I'm very interested in what Tyra has up her "sleeves"... I hope the finale will be much better than the last... What was that? A wedding corpse bride? Horrible.. Just horrible...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •