The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-07-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
Finally ANTM has a blonde, a real blonde (if melrose would have won you guys would have been saying she was a fake blonde. So no more yelling about tyra being a racist and that she only picks black girls and a harcist because she picks dark haired girls and a whateverist because of something else everyone finds troubling.

I like the fact that caridee won. She is pretty and fun and open I wasn't a fan of melrose because she seemed fake and she rubbed me the wrong way ( my perog). So now that we can move on to the next season and even the British version next week I hope we can get passed all of the resentment of hair and race and get to the fashion, the walk, and of course the back biting.

P.S. Until the red heads come along

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats" "1415232920158201825201512153111354152314"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Now, finally everyone should be... ginger 12-07-06 1
   RE: Now, finally everyone should be... LisaPles 12-07-06 2
   RE: Now, finally everyone should be... MsDeeVeeAns 12-30-06 7
 RE: Now, finally everyone should be... RealityRyan 12-07-06 3
 RE: Now, finally everyone should be... shanana banana 12-07-06 4
   RE: Now, finally everyone should be... arkiegrl 12-07-06 5
 RE: Now, finally everyone should be... Boettcha3 12-12-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
I still say Michelle was the Find of this season, but I am not unhappy with Caridee's win. I have to say, she looked exquisite in the final shot with Tyra.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
>I have to say, she looked exquisite
>in the final shot with Tyra.

Yes that was a beautiful photo, wasn't it!

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-30-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
wuzzup wizzat

she may be a real blond but the rest has no depth...what a pay off.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
I won't be happy until they bring back Kahlen and tell her she was the real winner of her season.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
I'm unhappy that THIS blonde won -- I don't think Caridee was as special as the judges made her out to be. All they talked about was how "quirky" she was --- so what? How does that make her a better model?

If a blonde was going to win, I would have rather seen the girl with the glasses from a few season back who cheated on her boyfriend when they were overseas. She was a way more interesting blonde than Caridee. I'm really disappointed in this finale -- I would have rather seen Melrose, the beyotch, win over Caridee.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
That was Shanda, I think. I thought she had a much better look, especially for the couture modeling, than the girl who won that season.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-12-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Now, finally everyone should be happy right?"
I initially always wanted Caridee to win, now it seems that there is someone from each season that they can identify with (with the exception of the plus sized model winning). I liked that caridee was from north dakota and that she was just a girl that the midwesterners can relate to and that it wasnt all about glam. I felt melrose was a little to fake sometimes and that she didnt even know who she was. Lets face it, we all do it from time to time, we want to impress the people we are around so we aren't always ourselves or we suck up. Melrose just seemd to do it a lot more than other people. I think caridee may not be so high fashion, but im sure we'll see her around in some commercials or ads.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •