The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #2: mid-evils."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-12, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #2: mid-evils."
All in favor of firing Donald and replacing him with James Lipton, raise your hand.

*counts*

Well, that's more votes than Donald ever got for President.

Right now, what's annoying me more than anything else about the typical Boardroom manipulation is Donald's new favorite question: if you lose, who are you bringing back? The correct answer -- and the only one that'll keep him from stirring up the pointless drama he exists for -- is 'You. Because anyone who miscounts our votes that badly deserves to be fired.' Anything else gets the sewage swirling and he will keep pressing the levers until something overflows. The time to defuse his tactic is now, or we're going to be hearing this idiot query until the end of the series, assuming anyone lasts that long.

No real opinion on the shows, except that the men did do the better job -- contrary to what Lisa thinks, the majority of the state is not enamored of their assigned reality children -- and I'm surprised we didn't hear any Self-Assigned Moral Guardians screaming on the feedback cards. Remember, Medieval Times gets a lot of kids in the audience, and we had one comedic suicide plus a whole lot of bad behavior and shifting costumes. (And that, kids, is yet another reason why chainmail bikinis don't work.) You had to figure someone would have complained.

And looking to next week -- okay, now we've got a problem. Making a Trump into the final judge is an open license for Donald to direct which team gets to lose. Men are too far ahead? Then nothing they do will count. Women should be shown self-destructing? Same. He gets to choose his storyline and since it's a subjective decision made in the family, who's going to call him on it? Us. And what's he going to do with that? Ignore it. It's the only job skill he has left.

Dee's better off out of this. If he's lucky, he may even escape before Donald unleashes another health care lecture. 'Let it heal by itself. That way, I get to keep all the money you paid in for insurance!'

Finally, a plan the GOP will get behind.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. qwertypie 02-27-12 1
 RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. udg 02-27-12 2
   RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. kingfish 02-27-12 3
 RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. Toban 02-27-12 4
   RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. jbug 02-27-12 7
       RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. JessicaRN 02-29-12 14
 RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. milkachulina 02-27-12 5
   RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. jbug 02-27-12 6
       RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. JessicaRN 02-29-12 15
           RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. qwertypie 03-01-12 17
 RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. jbug 02-27-12 8
   RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. kingfish 02-28-12 10
   RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. Ricky 02-28-12 12
   RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. JessicaRN 02-29-12 16
 RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. kingfish 02-28-12 9
   RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. Ricky 02-28-12 11
 RE: Episode #2: mid-evils. Ricky 02-28-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
Had to stop watching after Donald leeringly asked if Miss Universe would ride nude a la Lady Godiva (at a show where kids would be in the audience). Considering his ties to Miss Universe pagent I got a real pimp/prostitute feel of the exchange. I have it recorded, so I'll skip through the parts a$$wipe is on pontificating.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-12, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
The "who would you bring?" question definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. I expect a show for charity to give me warm-fuzzies not a compulsive need to shower.

And why does Trump keep mentioning how much money Penn is losing while on the show?

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!
James Lipton was lovely.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
Actually, that's reasonable question to ask Teller. He is obviously losing what he would have been earning in Las Vegas, much more than he will probably earn on the show, or that he will probably earn for his Charity.

I'm guessing that he is just filling in some of his guaranteed off dates, but He really has to be a glutton for punishment to go on Celebrity Apprentice for vacation.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-12, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
Well, at least Trump booted the correct candidate. Victoria Gotti was delusional and sounds like a nightmare to work with.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
I totally agree; hope her family didn't go after Lisa afterwards!

Victoria was ridiculous. Lisa was completely right in her assessment of her.

Why no one mentioned that Victoria went into that challenge with her mind made up against Lisa from the first minute. She was mad that Lisa called her out on her personal phone calls during the 1st challenge. She had no intention of helping or cooperating in any way.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-29-12, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
I love the scene of her carrying her Louis Vuitton while practicing her sword play.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-27-12, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
I love Lou Ferrigno, and he is one of the primary reasons that I am watching. But, he was too emotional about Penn picking him for Donald's "who would your bring to the boardroom" question. Lou is really sensitive. I don't think he was acting either. He was serious. I'm afraid that his emotional outburst puts an easy target on his back.

02-27-12, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
I kept waiting for Donald - or even one of the other men after they left the boardroom - to ask Lou which 2 Penn should have named.
Lou was over the top.

Someone needed to point out that he had to name 2;
George was such a sport; a true gentleman.

Crusin w/ Tribe

02-29-12, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
I kept thinking that we must have missed something, because Lou really was ridiculous.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-12, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
Apparently, the board room sessions can last for hours.

02-27-12, 11:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-12 AT 11:33 PM (EST)

The men won hands down. Penn's concept & making a point of each one's talent - & then introducing them- was perfect.

Aubrey (?) has a real pout! LOL

Was happy the pageant girl had the balls to stick up for Lisa in the end.

Was glad to see Victoria straightened her hair wore a different wig for the board room.
But...
did anyone else notice that when she walked out to the limo her hair was curly again?
And then inside the limo it was straight again?

02-28-12, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
I heart the latinas. Lovely accents and entertaining facial expressions.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-12, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
>>>>Was happy the pageant girl had the balls to stick up for Lisa in the end.

We should Dayana even more credit. When Lisa was describing "The Mid-Evil House Wives" show, she said "For children ?!?!" a couple of times. When I saw that the audience was 1/2 made up of children, I knew the women were done before I even saw their show.

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

02-29-12, 02:19 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
Ha! I said the same thing to my husband, about the curls that she sported getting into the limo. (Hubby just gave me a funny look).

02-28-12, 01:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
I have to say that for a person in the acting business, James Lipton is the most acting challenged person I've ever seen. His range of facial expressions ranges from ultra-stoic to even more stoic-er.

I think we know how Gotti does her business. She kills with her stare. Certainly not with her logic, empathy or her debating skills.

02-28-12, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

>>James Lipton is the most acting challenged person I've ever seen

I don't know, during the women's boardroom cat fight he did seem to express the WTF am I doing here expression pretty well. Although he probably wasn't acting so maybe you're right.

02-28-12, 01:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Episode #2: mid-evils."
James Lipton spelling P-A-S-S-I-O-N was my favorite part of the show.
And then Trump saying "So what did he say?"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •