The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-12, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
It really should not have come as a shock who won. With the subjective judging, as long as the woman did not insult the Hair, they had it in the bag. It also didn't hurt that Miss Universe (which is owned by Trump) was the PM.

What I am trying to figure out is Arsenio really that clueless when it comes to what is considered appropriate office attire and what women would wear on the red carpet (a trench coat? Really? I was waiting for her to flash someone)or was this a deliberate attempt at sabotage? I am leaning toward the latter.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Really? kingfish 03-05-12 1
 RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate... Estee 03-05-12 2
 RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate... Ricky 03-06-12 3
   RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate... qwertypie 03-06-12 4
       RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate... Ricky 03-08-12 5
           RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate... qwertypie 03-09-12 6
 RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate... petalblossom 03-11-12 7
   RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate... qwertypie 03-11-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Really?"
A fashion display challenge? Really?

Next time, to level the field challenge bias wise, they should have a deer hunting challenge or a howitzer shooting contest or an engine rebuild challenge. Of course, Lisa can probably do those things better than the guys.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-12, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
I realize Arsenio's show was supposed to be less formal than some of the other late-night interview spotlights, but you're telling me he never had a female guest show up in eveningwear? Then again, it's not as if Donald's exactly casting for intelligence, memory, design, fair play, standards, or anything which isn't conflict, plus he's a Toilet Paper kiss-up now and that means anyone not heterosexual has got to go. And everyone not white. And females. And -- what were we talking about? Oh, right: Arsenio's fashion sense. You've seen his hat? Issue solved.

But it doesn't mean the task wasn't thrown to the women. Tell us all about your plan. Oh, you mean the one someone else came up with at the last minute after everything I did fell apart? Yes, that one! I'm just going to give you the credit for it and call you the winner, because a three-celebrity advantage on merit makes it seem as if the show is being run fairly!

Would the men, given a neutral judge, have won? Not necessarily. But it would have been more of a run for the charity money. Their basic concept wasn't bad, and it was likely easier for a casual audience to follow than the one in the opposing windows. Dress failure hurts, but it was fixable. I think the males ultimately wound up with the one that could be tinkered into a superior presentation: the women may have been as good as they were going to get.

But we all know the secret to Donald's success: only run in fixed races...

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-12, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
>>>is Arsenio really that clueless when it comes to what is considered appropriate office attire and what women would wear on the red carpet - or was this a deliberate attempt at sabotage? I am leaning toward the latter.

I don't know. This task and fasion in general is VERY subjective. Who's to know ? I was in Kohl's awhile ago and you could buy a pair of "brand new" jeans that were already pre-faded and torn to shreads - literally! I would have bet I was on Punked, but apparently they were serious!

03-06-12, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
Oh I agree the task was very subjective and knew the guys were going to lose no matter what beforehte ep. aired. It just seems like Arsenio handed a semi plausible reason to Trump & Co. on a platter.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-12, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
But if Arsenio purposely chose bad outfits so the men would lose, and Trump thought that the men lost because of the outfits, wouldn't he be the one in danger of getting fired ? Not sure why he would do that.

03-09-12, 10:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
Unless Arsenio was in on it with the Hair.

petalblossom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-12, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petalblossom Click to send private message to petalblossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
No I do not think Arsenio is that smart

03-11-12, 03:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: EP 3 Incompetence or deliberate assassination?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-12 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

Yay! a new victim poster to play with! Welcome, petalblossom. Please stick around and check out some of the other forums too!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •