The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 19th - New Season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-12, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 19th - New Season"
& I may be only one watching

Again, I have never heard of a lot of these people. But then I don't get out a lot so...

The Gotti woman? OMGoodness! that wig hair! She's kidding, right? If that's her real hair she needs to have the family do away with her hairdresser.

I'm going to be rooting for Cheryl Tiegs.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 19th - New Season redheaded_sweetheart 02-20-12 1
   RE: Feb 19th - New Season jbug 02-20-12 2
 RE: Feb 19th - New Season Estee 02-20-12 3
 RE: Feb 19th - New Season kingfish 02-20-12 4
 RE: Feb 19th - New Season jbug 02-21-12 5
 I'm watching udg 02-21-12 6
   RE: I'm watching jbug 02-21-12 7
 All I know is moonbaby 02-22-12 8
   RE: All I know is kingfish 02-22-12 9
 RE: Feb 19th - New Season agman 02-22-12 10
   RE: Feb 19th - New Season qwertypie 02-23-12 11
   RE: Feb 19th - New Season jbug 02-24-12 12
       RE: Feb 19th - New Season qwertypie 02-24-12 13
           RE: Feb 19th - New Season krismiss2us 02-25-12 14
   It's OK to be Takei! udg 02-27-12 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-20-12, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
Gotta agree with you about that hair!

I loved it when Aubrey O'day tried to explain that she was the most famous of the women because she had more twitter followers!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-20-12, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-12 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

She sure doesn't mind tooting her own horn, does she?
I don't know who she is either.
All the pics I found of her are blonde. So is the red red just for this show so she stands out more? It looked like a wig too.

Oh, & I only watched the first half; will see who wins/loses what later tonite.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-12, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
I'm going to be rooting for Cheryl Tiegs.

That should work out well for you.

I had trouble watching the episode. Partially because TAR started late (as usual), a little because I knew Donald was casting for fights and wasn't sure I wanted to see how well he'd done, but mostly because every time I saw the idiot in charge show up on the screen, I had to fight the urge to yell "So how's your campaign going, you emasculated birther moron? Gotten those nylon testicles installed yet to replace the ones that got cut off last year? Figured out any way to buy an IQ point yet? Say, why don't you prescript the primaries and bring yourself in as a last-minute twist? It'll have more credibility than you ever did!" And when I could only resist that nine times out of ten, the remaining percentage started to disturb the neighbors. If I watch this at all to any degree, it'll be watching the task alone, then tuning in for the last thirty seconds to see who's getting into the limo. And it's currently all because I like Penn: for now, when he's gone, so am I.

But as far as Donald goes? @#$% him, @!#$% his script, !@#$%^^& his little birther coal lump of a heart, @$^&( his anything-for-a-headline politics, and long may his ratings crash. However, I am really looking forward to the President announcing that next breakthrough bill just in time to cut off forty minutes of airtime.

Coincidence. Really.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-12, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-12 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

THere's something about Ivanka that I admire, and it isn't just her dad's money. Although that's pretty cool.

And it says something about the show when the character that comes across as one of the more sympathetic is Adam Carolla. He also had the best ad lib.

I was hoping that Paul Sr. would be fired. Can't stand that character.

And why would Penn Jillette cancel his LV gigs that would have paid huge amounts of money to be on this train wreck? Someone check and see if his family has been kidnapped by the Trump Mafia.

02-21-12, 12:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
Good guys don't last long there do they?

Can't help but wonder who made the $302,000 donation for Paul Sr.
Without that one donation, the women would have squashed the men. Bet that was something Paul Sr had set up before the season started; had already gotten a bunch of his friends to hand over a lot of dollars to one person who would then show up when he was PM.
Doesn't seem fair but there aren't a lot of rules on CA.

Felt bad for the women's PM (Patricia?) Raising that much money & then it not going to her charity. That must feel terrible.

Had a thought. Since Cheryl Tiegs admitted to holding back...
wondering if any of the remaining contestants might think to call her later during another fundraiser to see if she might call on some of her contacts for them then.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-12, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I'm watching"
I haven't watched The Apprentice since S4. I almost tuned in a few seasons ago for Scott Hamilton, but it sounds like I didn't miss much there. This season, though, Penn and Takei got me to give it a chance.

I don't think I knew any of the women before the show. Carolla was surprisingly likable. Actually, all the guys were. Penn seemed nicer than I usually think of him (always entertaining, but generally not NICE). Clay seems to have caught himself a creature like Trump has on his head, but seems much less awkward than he was 9 years ago (thank goodness). Takei, OTOH, felt really uncomfortable to watch, which is too bad.

Verdict after one episode: I'll keep watching until I get bored. I won't watch next season unless there's a celebrity I love, though.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

02-21-12, 05:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I'm watching"
Yes, Clay's hair does look odd.
His face also appears to have filled out - it seems rounder than I remember; unfortunately it does not become him.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "All I know is"
where I got lunch today was featured on the show. And the only reason I know that is because a big sign there told me so

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: All I know is"
Did you have a ham chopper?

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
If you have to have George takai(I think that's how it's spelled) of Star Trek fame on the show, then you deperate.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-12, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-12 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

Why you be hatin' on George?
PSST! It's Takei. And you call yourself a Trekker. Sheesh!

02-24-12, 10:02 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
I <3 George's voice. That deep voice is just not expected from that little guy. I'm afraid he will be toast tho - too many big tough alpha males.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
It'll be interesting. I think Donald will be hesitant in treating George in a disrespectful manner (very unlike his treatment of David Cassidy last season).

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-25-12, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Feb 19th - New Season"
Personally, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the men's team!!! They are so freakin funny!!!! OMG White kids without IPads. That made me almost pee my pants!!!! Furthermore, the men's team is made up of a LOT more famous people than the women. Other than Debbie Gibson, just who the heck are these women? Sure Ms. Gotti is famous b/c of her dad (and we all know the mob jokes will NOT stopp until she's gone) and I guess if I had any clue about the REal Housewive's series, i'd probably know who that woman was, but seriously, who are these women? I LOVE the men...but I'm rootin for Dee.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-12, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "It's OK to be Takei!"
He does seem to be the weakest link on the men's team, but as long as the men keep winning, that's not a problem.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!
That's soooo Takei.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •