The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Badly-scripted soap opera."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-09, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Badly-scripted soap opera."
Raise your hand if you believe both of this season's Final Two are there on merit, business sense, and accomplishments within the series.

...right. Now raise your hand if you think they're both there because Donald wants lots of screaming, rancid insults, desperate attempts to claw out eyes, and at least seventeen references to white trash, former German leadership, excesses of facial surgery, and long-overdue umbilical cord severing.

I know it's not as if he had much credibility left before this, but you'd think he would have had a place in his heart for that last tiny shred.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ooh, ooh pick me suzzee 05-04-09 1
 RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. Snidget 05-04-09 2
 RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. kingfish 05-04-09 3
 RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. jbug 05-04-09 4
   RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. mindy23 05-04-09 9
       RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. aquariaqueen 05-05-09 18
 RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. vince3 05-04-09 5
   RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. Estee 05-04-09 6
       RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. vince3 05-04-09 8
 RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. Cyndimaus 05-04-09 7
 Cluck foonermints 05-04-09 10
   RE: Cluck jbug 05-04-09 11
   RE: Cluck mtopaz 05-04-09 12
       RE: Cluck citywitch 05-04-09 15
           RE: Cluck mtopaz 05-04-09 16
 RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. Loree 05-04-09 13
   RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. samboohoo 05-05-09 19
   RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. Puffy 05-09-09 22
 RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. Belle Book 05-04-09 14
   RE: Badly-scripted soap opera. qwertypie 05-04-09 17
 Jesse could have been chosen Ricky 05-07-09 20
   RE: Jesse could have been chosen mtopaz 05-08-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-09, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ooh, ooh pick me"
um, I pick rancid insults!

I watched the first season and was hooked. Unfortunately it went down faster then the Titanic. Please let it stay at the bottom I don't want to watch anymore.

Suzzopolis by Tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
*looks at original cast list*

I think it was set up to be Annie and whoever got all dramatic about her very existence.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
Raise you hand if you think Piers is still a twit.

Obviously Brandy belonged in F2. And that's not my hand raising to vote, either.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
Wish Donald would surprise us with having Jessee & Brandi doing a runner-up challenge; and then the winner of both face off for the final.

It had to be Annie in the end. From the beginning she has been all about business. All the others let personal feelings get in the way.

This finale is what the last one would have been had Omogal not been fired.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-09, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."

>It had to be Annie in
>the end. From the
>beginning she has been all
>about business. All the
>others let personal feelings get
>in the way.

I have to agree. Annie is not especially likeable, but neither is Piers, and he did one heck of a job raising funds! In the end, that's what it's all about. Why Jesse did what he did (or didn't, in this case) is a huge mystery to me. Whether he could have or would have come through is anyone's guess.

Joan didn't raise any great amount either. BUT, she is a first class drama queen with the talent to put on one heck of a show. So, who else could Annie go up against and turn the Celebrity Show Down Finale into less of a wreck?

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-05-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
Makes me wonder if Joan, Melissa and Jesse kept their money friends until the end.....

Annie may have already played all her money friends. Depending on when this was actually taped, as time went on, the money friends may be more apprehensive about giving.

And I also want to know Brandy's real impression of Annie when she sees the show and keeps hearing over and over again "I did this, I did that....".

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
This is all you need to know about The Hair's credibility: Celebrity Apprentice 3

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
Starring Brooke Hogan?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
Linda, she needs a safe house, ya know......

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-04-09, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
I held onto a small hope to the very end that perhaps Trump would be intrigued with what Jesse might potentially do in the final task (since he implied he'd been holding back donors, etc.) But he went with drama instead. Darn!

I was so glad he didn't actually keep Brandi in the final two. Then it would have been even more obvious why she made it so far in the game. (and though she perhaps may have slightly given Annie a run it would most likely have been very lopsided)

Sigs by Cyg

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Cluck"
Cluck Cluck Cluck Cluck, *splash*

That is all.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cluck"

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-04-09, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cluck"
*snort!*

Well, now that Jesse is gone, so is my one last reason to bother watching. Annie is great at fund raising, but she so full of herself that she doesn't need an audience. She will applaud long and loud at her own greatness.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-09, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cluck"
She will applaud long and loud at her own greatness.

and be moved to cry without tears at her own creative accomplishments!

05-04-09, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cluck"
Oh yes, the amazing jingle. "I wrote a song today!" I am duly impressed by your greatness Annie!

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
The minute Joan got off the elevator it was obvious to everyone watching what would happen. It would be Annie vs Joan in the finale. No suspense or surprise.

Annie always seemed to want to win more than anyone because I think she probably was the least famous of anyone on the show. The others were there for more face time and their charity. Annie was there to win. It's what she does. She plays games to win.

I hope that Joan has been holding back on her celebrity friends with big bucks. I want someone to give Annie a run for the win. And maybe Annie's friends have given all they wanted. Otherwise it could be a blowout.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
As much as I have been disappointed by Joan's antics, I really want her to cream Annie.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-09, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
I hope the final task doesn't involve fundraising. I hope it involves good, hard work.

Compliments of the Agmeister

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-09, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
Annie's there on merit, business sense and accomplishments within the series. Joan ... obviously there because Trump knows she'll try to kill Annie.

Belle Book

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-09, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Badly-scripted soap opera."
That will be a reality tv first, no?

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-09, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jesse could have been chosen"
I like how Trump asked Jesse if he would bring his wife Sandra Bullock to the finale. All he had to say was yes and he might have been chosen.

I wonder why Jesse didn't have Sandra invloved in any of the fundraisers ? Maybe she thinks being invloved with the show is beneath her ?

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

05-08-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jesse could have been chosen"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-09 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

I actually had the impression that Jesse would not ask her, because he wanted to be there on his own merit, and not on how much money his famous wife and the people she knows in Hollywood could bring in. I think it was a matter of pride on his part. At one point, he said, "When times have been toughest, these (holds up his two hands) are what got me through it. I just put my head down and worked my keister off." (or words to that effect) I'm pretty sure that's how he treated his time on Apprentice.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •