The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"new apprentice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

debbie2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-01-09, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail debbie2 Click to send private message to debbie2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"new apprentice"
Why in the world would you schedule The Apprentice on Sun. at 10 PM.? Like many people, I have to get up early to go to work, so I probably won't get to see it. Or, change it to another night. There aren't that many good shows on during the week. This is one of my favorite shows. Why not keep it at 9:00 and Desperate Housewives at 10:00. If you want The Apprentice to have low ratings, you are doing a good job at it. And then Deal or No Deal is on Sundays too, right? Why put all the good shows on one night? I just don't understand. It seems like during the week, trashy shows or violent shows are on early in the evening, and then some good shows are on later. I know I am not the only one that feels this way. Come on, rethink all of this.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: new apprentice Snidget 01-02-09 1
 RE: new apprentice Ricky 03-06-09 2
   RE: new apprentice RealTVNews 03-07-09 3
       RE: new apprentice Belle Book 03-07-09 4
           RE: new apprentice Estee 03-07-09 5
       WARNING - RealTVNews Bebo 03-08-09 6
   RE: new apprentice cahaya 03-09-09 7
       RE: new apprentice Wacko Jacko 03-17-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-09, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: new apprentice"
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-09 AT 07:33 AM (EST)

Checking TheFutonCritic.com it is coming on a 9pm on Sunday as well as 10 pm on Sunday because one hour alone will not contain the Donald's Ego.

If you need a two hour block there are only so many places on the schedule you can do that, and Saturday night isn't a good night for ratings. More people are home on Sunday night.

ETA: Desperate Housecritters is on ABC, and they aren't going to move it to 10 pm and move Brother and Sisters somewhere else just to make things easier for NBC to schedule things.

Generally the networks seem to like to schedule the good shows head to head so they can compete for ratings rather than spread them out. It is annoying.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-09, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: new apprentice"
They are reaplying the first episode this Saturday 8-10 on NBC. Not sure if they will do that every week. Also, it's probably available online.

My PIN number is 7232. Please don't tell anyone, I'm just putting it here so I won't forget it.

RealTVNews 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-09, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealTVNews Click to send private message to RealTVNews Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: new apprentice"
It IS available online.

Also, according to this article over at EW.com. 4 new celebrities will have the chance about halfway through the season to take on the main cast.

I couldn't believe who the celebrities were!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-07-09, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: new apprentice"
I think you put up the wrong link. When I clicked on it, it took me to an NBC message board.

Belle Book

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-09, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: new apprentice"
S/he's 0-for-2 on scoops: a link to an AI shocker led to the exact same place.

Rather than wait for a third strike, I think I'll just hit the Alert button now.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-09, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "WARNING - RealTVNews "
We have a preview button that will allow you to confirm your links are going to the right spot. Please use this option before posting your reply.

And if you did intend to send posters to the wrong place with your links, well, that's definintely against our guidelines and needs to stop.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: new apprentice"
Yeah, I caught it on the following Saturday night, more because there wasn't much else on at that hour as well as being mildly curious how Donald's show has evolved. Not worth two hours on a Sunday night, but it's a nice filler on those few Saturday nights when I'm not doing anything else.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-17-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: new apprentice"
I enjoyed the 10 pm slot because our family also watches Amazing Race and Desparate housewives. All three shows are on different netwaorks so it makes it hard when Apprentice is on at 9....sundays.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •