URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2349
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"new apprentice"

Posted by debbie2 on 01-01-09 at 10:41 PM
Why in the world would you schedule The Apprentice on Sun. at 10 PM.? Like many people, I have to get up early to go to work, so I probably won't get to see it. Or, change it to another night. There aren't that many good shows on during the week. This is one of my favorite shows. Why not keep it at 9:00 and Desperate Housewives at 10:00. If you want The Apprentice to have low ratings, you are doing a good job at it. And then Deal or No Deal is on Sundays too, right? Why put all the good shows on one night? I just don't understand. It seems like during the week, trashy shows or violent shows are on early in the evening, and then some good shows are on later. I know I am not the only one that feels this way. Come on, rethink all of this.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: new apprentice"
Posted by Snidget on 01-02-09 at 07:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-09 AT 07:33 AM (EST)

Checking TheFutonCritic.com it is coming on a 9pm on Sunday as well as 10 pm on Sunday because one hour alone will not contain the Donald's Ego.

If you need a two hour block there are only so many places on the schedule you can do that, and Saturday night isn't a good night for ratings. More people are home on Sunday night.

ETA: Desperate Housecritters is on ABC, and they aren't going to move it to 10 pm and move Brother and Sisters somewhere else just to make things easier for NBC to schedule things.

Generally the networks seem to like to schedule the good shows head to head so they can compete for ratings rather than spread them out. It is annoying.

Posted by Ricky on 03-06-09 at 07:36 PM
They are reaplying the first episode this Saturday 8-10 on NBC. Not sure if they will do that every week. Also, it's probably available online.

My PIN number is 7232. Please don't tell anyone, I'm just putting it here so I won't forget it.

Posted by RealTVNews on 03-07-09 at 06:54 PM
It IS available online.

Also, according to this article over at EW.com. 4 new celebrities will have the chance about halfway through the season to take on the main cast.

I couldn't believe who the celebrities were!

Posted by Belle Book on 03-07-09 at 07:19 PM
I think you put up the wrong link. When I clicked on it, it took me to an NBC message board.

Belle Book

Posted by Estee on 03-07-09 at 09:58 PM
S/he's 0-for-2 on scoops: a link to an AI shocker led to the exact same place.

Rather than wait for a third strike, I think I'll just hit the Alert button now.

"WARNING - RealTVNews "
Posted by Bebo on 03-08-09 at 08:04 AM
We have a preview button that will allow you to confirm your links are going to the right spot. Please use this option before posting your reply.

And if you did intend to send posters to the wrong place with your links, well, that's definintely against our guidelines and needs to stop.

Posted by cahaya on 03-09-09 at 00:06 AM
Yeah, I caught it on the following Saturday night, more because there wasn't much else on at that hour as well as being mildly curious how Donald's show has evolved. Not worth two hours on a Sunday night, but it's a nice filler on those few Saturday nights when I'm not doing anything else.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-17-09 at 01:46 PM
I enjoyed the 10 pm slot because our family also watches Amazing Race and Desparate housewives. All three shows are on different netwaorks so it makes it hard when Apprentice is on at 9....sundays.