The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & 10)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-08, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & 10)"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-08 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

......(an RPG, please see signups or feel free to post comments as a non-player)

Ep 7.8 Who will America buy more product from?

Well, after consulting with the producers, they've told me that Piers and Omarosa are too valuable to lose for the ratings, and that a few more episodes could force an even bigger blow up. Smartly, neither of them put their heads on the proverbial chopping block by letting others be PM, and staying nice and UTR. Heck, I haven't seen Oma this sweet since I doped her up on Godiva last Christmas.

Trace- good job. Strong and silent. I like that, but I haven't seen any fire from you and don't know if you can hold up to a fight in the Boardroom. But as a spokesperson - you are golden!

Stephen - nice job. And I find it interesting that you get along with Omarosa, but not Piers.

Carol - you liar!!!

Marilu - Darling, you know I think the world of you. But you are too nice for this business, and I could never hire you as my apprentice, because you remind me of my second wife, who never shut up. All day long I had to hear constant yapping.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I've said it before. newsomewayne 02-25-08 1
   RE: I've said it before. Oscirus 03-02-08 2
 RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & ... Oscirus 03-02-08 3
   RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & ... mindy23 03-02-08 4
 RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & ... jbug 03-02-08 5
 RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & ... Oscirus 03-07-08 6
   RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & ... mindy23 03-07-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-08, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I've said it before."
I'll say it again.

I am the greatest contestant on this show.Ever.

Fact 1: I am 2-0 as PM, despite having two of the worst contestants on this show ever on my team.

Fact 2: I managed to convince Donald there was something good and redeemable about Sata, er, Omarosa.

Fact 3: I've got God on my side. Thanks for the inspiration, Jesus.

I don't care who the project manager is. Don't you know I'm in charge!?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-02-08, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I've said it before."
You bloody hypocrite

03-02-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & 10)"
So far I have gotten tito Lennox and Carol to remove their clothes. Thank god you moved that evil gremlin to the other team, I did not want to have to see her

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-08, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & 10)"
Well, I am just a fly on the wall, buy from what I saw on the LAST challenge, these people are at least TRYING to get along a bit better. Of course there's still that Omo-HoSO who runs in and out of the radar, at will, according to what will get her the best ratings with the Donald.

She IS applying for his next apprentice job, you know? Either that or for his 4th wife position. She'll gladly take either. So far she's refrained from bashing Donald Jr. and Ivanka-at least to their faces, and in front of Daddy. She's way smarter than that. And no more playing basketball with the local 'hoods, either, while she's supposed to be working. I heard her tell Lennox that they have to watch out for the cameras, you know...she did get caught last time, so she's being a bit more careful this time.

And after her whole Surreal Life experience, well, let's just say, she's got some religion now. But not enough for Stephen's taste.

Anyway, yes, the talk in the BR is that Piers and OMO will be around for a few more. Ivanka gets a kick out of their banterings. And Donnie Jr. could care less, but whatever makes Daddy happy is fine with him, too. He'll just continue to spy and report back, and when given a chance, talk about it.

If I see or hear any other bits of readable gossip, I'll be back. For now, I think I just heard Carol purging herself, and where there's vomit........

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & 10)"
Ya'll liked it; admit it now.
I did look pretty good, didn't I? ~~blush~~

03-07-08, 02:45 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & 10)"
Please stop saying that my team won. We slaughtered them. It was a beating of epic proportions.
Stevie B you come over here one more time I will beat you down.
Trace, how was the kiss was it as good for you as it was for me?

Amorosa, stop lying! I did not call you a whore.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Celeb App 7 (Eps 8, 9 & 10)"
Fly on the wall here again. First off, was there a clearance at the '60's Boutique this week? Geez, did you even notice what Omo, Stephen, and Donald Jr were wearing?? HUH??

Even I am more fashionable than THAT, and I eat other people's, well, you know...

Anyway, love, love, LOVED those boardroom antics! Piers was really on fire! Man, was I hoping his friend Gordon Ramsey would show up at that art showing-do I have a bone to pick with HIM! He killed off nearly 2/3 of my family in one fell swoop on his last show, just showing HIS troopers how to clean the kitchen 'bloody properly'!!

Back to Apprentice. Where was I?? Oh yeah-Piers. I was buzzing between Omo's hair and Piers' bad breath; gotta say, they were pretty equal. But I was kind of sad to see Omo go-she gave me lots of chewy, gooey goodness this season. And the things I learned from her-oh, mamma!

So now, it's just Carol and the guys, and it should be interesting to see where this all goes. I predict Stephen is going to work himself into a corner somewhere. He's basically out of 'celebrities' that give a dime. And he seems to speak with a forked tongue, so it'll be interesting to see how much further HE goes.

Doubt we'll see him behind those golden Trump doors too many more times! Until next week.......CHOW!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •