The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bron55ze 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-08, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bron55ze Click to send private message to bron55ze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
THIS ITCH NEED TO GO!!!! NOTHING BUT THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE. SHE IS NOT CONTRIBUTING AT ALL. THIS WHAT SHE DID B 4. SHE IS ALL MOUTH AND IS UP TO NO GOOD. I UNDERSTAND THE TRUMP LIKED HER BECAUSE SO MANY AMERICANS DISLIKED HER BUT HE NEED TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK. I WOULDN'T WANT THE REPUTATION THAT SHE HAS. IT WILL COME TO AN END SOON, SOMEWHERE, SOMEDAY BY SOMEONE. SHE ALWAYS WILL PICK ON THE WEAKEST LINK TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK GOOD. SHE DOES KNOW HOW TO PLAY....WHEN SHE KNOW THE CAMERA IS ON HER. OTHER THAN THAT, SHE SIT BACK AND WATCH AND ALREADY KNOW WHO SHE WILL PICK ON IN THE BOARD ROOM. PLEASE GET HER UGGGGLY SELF OFF THE TV. (
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 fire big O? foonermints 01-24-08 1
   RE: fire big O? singer 02-18-08 13
 RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL Sagebrush Dan 01-25-08 2
   RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL memzoo48 03-07-08 23
 RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL kingfish 01-25-08 3
 RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL Angelfood 01-25-08 4
 RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL MrE 02-13-08 5
 RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL electrick_shocks 02-15-08 6
   Rules, shumes!! mindy23 02-15-08 7
 RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL CattyChat 02-15-08 8
   RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL mysticwolf 02-15-08 9
       RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL Wacko Jacko 02-15-08 10
           RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL Angelfood 02-16-08 11
               RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL Wacko Jacko 02-19-08 14
               RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL MrE 02-20-08 15
                   WARNING - MrE Bebo 03-01-08 18
 RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL suzzee 02-17-08 12
   RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL HDTV 02-29-08 16
       RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL MollyTV 03-01-08 17
           RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL mindy23 03-01-08 19
               RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL Wacko Jacko 03-05-08 20
                   RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL jbug 03-05-08 21
                       RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL Wacko Jacko 03-07-08 22
                           RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL HDTV 03-07-08 24
                               RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL MollyTV 03-08-08 25
                                   RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL lizardo99 03-09-08 26
                                   RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL whatever2001 03-12-08 28
 Finally!!!! CattyChat 03-11-08 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-08, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "fire big O?"
Cool. It's the shouting forum.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-08, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: fire big O?"
The entire show seems contrived to me. I am surprised that The Donald let some of the more charitable players go, while keeping idiots like that Piers moron on the show. He's no angel, Omarosa's problems notwithstanding.

--Singer

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Love your passion and sentiments there bron55ze, but all caps makes it seem like you're shouting. The guidelines request that you use upper and lower case, except once in awhile when you really want to shout.

Other than that, welcome to the boards and please continue to post.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-07-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
I'm thinking maybe he (she?)really wanted to shout.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Welcome Bron55ze. Nice post, and you may have a point there, she's a devil alright. I don't think the producers needed much editing to paint that picture.

However, we aren't hard of hearing, or, those of that are, we aren't blind. We can read lower case. You might make more paragraphs out of it too, it's a little easier to read, and I for one need all the help I can get.

I do like the line "PLEASE GET HER UGGGGLY SELF OFF THE TV".

I may poach it sometime if the occasion arises.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-25-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
YEAH, WHAT HE SAID!!!111!!

lol.
i guess he missed Season one. more to be mad about then.

MrE 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-08, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrE Click to send private message to MrE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-08 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-14-08 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-13-08 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

Is not this lady suposed to be a professional. i would expect her childish anticks from a teenager but not an adult executive. She's tacky rude and tasteless as far as an executive is concerned. With no real business present and childlike behavor she's taking away from the charaties this particular show is to be about. Which show her focous to be unprofessional and way off key. her focus is more on how she can make an ##### out of someone like a little girl would do. this is not the message charities want to send to America. If I were with the charity she represent I would be completed imbarassed at her conduct. That this is the lady repesenting the organization I work for. I would have her replaced immeadately with somebody with more class and dignity and proffesional ethick, and not this tastless behavor I would never hire a person so disrepectful and tastless to represent me. Nor would I do business with a company who had such an executive. She could esily loose good contracts and or repeat constituants

Sure it's a TV show. Donald Trump has way to much patients with this woman. What is he thinking.

FIRE the _%$&^(*)&_!!!

02-14-08
WOW!!! Unbeleivable.
For Donald to have to fire somebody from such a great classy team when the SheDevil gets to stay in the game.
Has there ever been such a tastless classless childess unprofessional scanky woman as this SheDevil.The lady has no respect or consideration for the charity she representing.Not a singal thought of proffesional conduct or adult behavour ,class of carracter.

electrick_shocks 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-08, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail electrick_shocks Click to send private message to electrick_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Omorosa reminds me of a grade 9 bully. She is mean and childish.

She was put on the show because she's controversial. At this point, she is no longer entertaining. Not that she ever was entertaining to begin with.

It's a damn shame Donald could not fire her tonight!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-15-08, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Rules, shumes!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-08 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

Get rid of the be-otch already!!
If, after her rantings and ravings at Piers last night, wasn't enough, I don't know what in the world this woman could possibly say or do that would be any more intimidating, irritating, or ANNOYING! And, guess what?? I don't want to find out!!

She is NOT 'my precious' anymore! I don't like her, she's a horrid person, she needs to be sent to Exile Island to deal with snakes who look and act as she does, or back to the Surreal Life where Bronson P. can grope her at will!!

She is DEAD to me, DEAD I SAY!!!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-08, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Piers said it best in describing Omarosa as a "disgusting and vile little creature."

I despised her the first time she was on when, in addition to her general nastiness, she had the nerve to accuse someone of using the N word. At that time, that was new low for reality T.V. DAWs, IMO.

Then, Omarosa ends up being rewarded for her vile nature and is invited back on T.V., giving her the impression she is a "star," whereby she proceeds to act even more nasty and vile.

Omarosa had no business being on "celebrity" anything in the first place, number one. Number two, being on the winning team or not, Omarosa should have been fired last night. How much worse can her vile mouth get?

Piers was right to be upset about Omarosa getting "personal" and attacking his family. He was also right in that there is no other environment that would allow Omarosa to continue her antics. In the real world she would be fired, sued and most likely beaten to death by someone for acting the way she does.

I wish she would go away forever, never to be seen or heard from again.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Actually, my favorite line of the evening was when Lennox called her "ghetto".

Methinks that next week, it's all gonna come down to which team wins. Either Piers or Omarrosa will be fired on general principal. Let's all hope it's Omarrosa.

Tribe's beauty.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-15-08, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"

>Methinks that next week, it's all
>gonna come down to which
>team wins. Either Piers or
>Omarrosa will be fired on
>general principal. Let's all hope
>it's Omarrosa.

Please let it be ormossa. She makes Piers look like a saint. Piers has his faults....both Stephan and Vinnie didn't want to work with him anymore but I would work with Piers 10x over Omarossa.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-16-08, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
meh.

I actually think Piers deserved it, bc of how he got personal with vinny and stephen and what he did to them (have we forgotten him calling stephen a hypocritical christian?), and he's said stuff to her too. I'm not excusing her or saying i approve - but it was pretty funny to watch him cry like a schoolgirl at bully Omarosa. Even Stephen was laughing over it- because he was getting a taste of his own medicine. He could have chosen to ignore her, not continue all the fighting.

I didn't think she attacked his kids, and i think he exaggerated that part, and played it up to Trump.

02-19-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
>meh.
>
>I actually think Piers deserved it,
>bc of how he got
>personal with vinny and stephen
>and what he did to
>them (have we forgotten him
>calling stephen a hypocritical christian?),
>and he's said stuff to
>her too. I'm not excusing
>her or saying i approve
>- but it was pretty
>funny to watch him cry
>like a schoolgirl at bully
>Omarosa. Even Stephen was laughing
>over it- because he was
>getting a taste of his
>own medicine. He could have
>chosen to ignore her, not
>continue all the fighting.
>
>I didn't think she attacked his
>kids, and i think he
>exaggerated that part, and played
>it up to Trump.

While I agree with a lot of waht you say about Piers, I still think she did attack his children. Piers repeated back to Trump what she said and no one seemed to deny it was an attack on his kids. Piers is no angel but he is still better than Omarossa. I for one have laughed at Piers a few times...Omarossa I cringe on every word. She provides nothing on any tasks I agree with the original poster, but this is apprentice and attacking omarossa is death...because Trump/Burnett want Omarossa to stay no matter what she does. She should've been fired week one and others should've seen this all coming. Gene Simmons was first to find this out....he saw it and only brought omarossa in with him because he wanted Trump to decide....her or me. Gene underestimated the power of Omarossa.

MrE 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-08, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrE Click to send private message to MrE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Your not very bright are you? piers was trying to ignore her but she was in his face. Piers understood the possition he was in that he was representing a charitable oginization and did his best to conduct himself as such. and because of the cameras and being on national TV he couldn't just grab her face ans stuff it where it neaded to go.

But the she devil had no professional curtisy for her charity or for the nation watching on TV. She had nothing to contribute and she knew it. I would be embarrassed to be the charity she represents and would do my best to have her removed and replaced.

She's simply Tasteless.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-08, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "WARNING - MrE"
Please take a momment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Bashing posters is not permitted here. We bash the shows and their participants here, not each other.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-17-08, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-08 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

She's just a female Jonny Fairplay. Pretty much hired for their characterizations, perform the act then go out in a blaze of drama. For some blasphemous reason I would rather, if I were to choose, watch JF. She's got nothing and the line she said about either he will go or I will but I will go out fighting pretty much sets up the next episodes firing. If she stays who's her next target, who will she sacrifice to keep her DAW value high. She's too over the top and I am so over watching them make phone calls and drag celebrity relatives to the show in a desperate attempt to boost ratings.

While watching, I felt a bit uncomfortable seeing her drag his family issues into the show and it was a a jump the shark point for me for the Apprentice series. If she has or was given dirt on every other contestant then no wonder they all want to keep on her good side. I would worry too. It's too bad as I really am beginning to like seeing Ivanka, she's a winner in her own right.

HDTV 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-29-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HDTV Click to send private message to HDTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
the 'o' lady thumbs down. what a loser, saying she wants to be pm. then after hearing the pm would be fired, cow tow out....loser

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-08, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
EXACTLY!!

plus...you know....what kills me is O loves this negative attention....thats exactly what keeps her on tv...and she knows it.

whats even more annoying is her walking into a "scene" and she is modeling some outfit and stands turned out to highlight the dress....OH MY GAWD....give me a break.
and even more annoying? going from what she thinks is articulation to "arright"....in her hip hop slang...what???

i can't take it...please get rid of her soon.
mollytv

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Not gonna happen (getting rid of her 'soon'). This is what reality tv is all about, and you have to KNOW that Burnett knows reality tv by now!
Johnny Fairplay threw them all off when he asked to be voted off. They have only ONE pig in the blanket now, and that pig-literaly is Omarossa. And believe me, they are going to play her to the ninth!

Loved how she cowed down to Tito when she found out that the PM WOULD be fired! LOVED IT! Talk about showing her true colors-yellow!! But when it comes to throwing someone under the bus, and talking trash, she is right there, up close and personal! She is having her hey day, because this is what she is made for, and nothing else. She will never be seen again in any other capacity, so she has to make the best of it here. She's classless, tasteless, and as dry as our desert in June. No one, and I mean NO ONE is going to think twice about hiring her for ANYTHING after this! Unless it's another B or C class reality show.

Big Brother here I come??? Survivor with her boobs hanging out? She's already tackling that one!

03-05-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
20. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Is she really better Tv than Piers? Piers is controversial but he at least adds humor. I could see Piers staying over Omarosa, because seriously are people really watching the Apprentice because of Omarosa?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Count me in too for wanting her gone. I didn't watch the first season she was on - was she as bad as she is now? How long did she last the other time?

Piers is full of himself - but he's nothing like her - for me anyway. He's funny - obnoxious - thinks his stuff don't stink - but he still has more class in his little finger than Omo does all together.

And the previews for this week? She says he's in the closet? She goes way past any lines there may be.....

Warming up for Spring with Agman

03-07-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
22. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
GREAT EPISODE! This season has been a lot of fun. OMAROSA FREE APPRENTICE! Yah hoo!

Is there anyone on this planet that actually likes this woman?

I predict it to be Piers and Trace as the final two.

HDTV 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-08, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HDTV Click to send private message to HDTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
the 'o' lady wore an outfit that looked from the 60's a gogo dress with boots, and thats what happened she went a gogo.
ding dong the ***** is dead! she was throwing out anything and to 'out' piers. i put my fingers in my ears and shut my eyes when she left in the cab.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-08-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
i guess in her world being a homophobe is good....first i doubt that even if it were true the way she said..."i KNOW some things about piers" and then when called on it....she says..
he is "in the closet"....
sooooooooooooooooooooooo what?...

she looks like the dummy who thinks that was something bad to say about someone else.

and then all it did was show what a homophobe she is and also that trace must be one too...his reaction was terrible...and even the don had to say ..."HE WAS JOKING, TRACE"..i was very embarrassed...

but at least the dumb O is gone.
mollytv

lizardo99 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-08, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizardo99 Click to send private message to lizardo99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
Just when I thought she couldn't go any lower, Omo implies that being gay makes someone less worthy of victory in Celebrity Apprentice.

Speaking of Omo, when she appeared in the original Apprentice there was a flurry of personal email amongst my friends and coworkers, Seems O's previously touted governmental experience was as a political appointee in my federal agency. Don't be too impressed by the term "political appointee" though; there are more than 3,000 of them scattered through the federal government and they're mostly patronage for campaign work for the incumbent Administration. Anyway, her stay in my agency was relatively brief because she almost came to blows with at least one coworker. She was banished, er, transferred to the office of the Vice President where she supposedly spent the remainder of her days licking envelopes. So yeah I'm glad to see her gone.

whatever2001 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whatever2001 Click to send private message to whatever2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: PLS. FIRE OMORODEVIL"
What is so funny (or sad) is that she spread a rumor that one of the contestants from the first season called her a the "N" word. However, there was no proof to substantiated her claim. Well, there is actual proof that she said Piers was in the closet. Like that is something to be ashamed of. What a self-righteous beotch.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-08, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Finally!!!!"
Best "reality tv-related" birthday present I ever had was nasty O's firing on March 6, 2008. I despise the woman and all she represents.

Thank you, Piers, for finally eradicating that nasty woman from my screen. I just hope she never appears again. I can't stand it when vile, nasty, vicious behavior is rewarded. Omarosa's "15 minutes" should have ended with her firing from the first apprentice.

Now I can truly enjoy the remainder of the Celebrity Apprentice "Omarosa free."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •