The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Celeb App 7.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-16-08, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Celeb App 7.7"
....(an RPG, please see signups or feel free to post comments as a non-player)

Yet again, I say that no one is allowed to quit, and i'll only fire who i want to fire. *flips through rule-book, looking for an excuse* But the producers say to keep Piers one more week, as he hasn't burst a vein yet.

Omarosa- Good job, girl. Remind me to sick you on Rosie next time.
Marilu - see what you can do with Piers next week.
Trace - you are just so darn nice, I can't fire you - that would be a PR nightmare.
Stephen - have a good laugh?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Celeb App 7.7 jbug 02-16-08 1
 RE: Be the Celeb App 7.7 Sagebrush Dan 02-18-08 2
 I am the greatest contestant EVER! newsomewayne 02-23-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-08, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Celeb App 7.7"
Of course you can't fire me Don. I'm the likeable one - and besides, I'm gonna sing a special tune for your beautiful daughter and you want to keep me around till that's done, right?

It goes a little like this.............
She grew up in the city in a little subdivision,
Her daddy wore a tie, Momma never fried a chicken,
Ballet, Straight A's, Most likely to succeed

They bought her a car after graduation
Sent her down south for some higher education
Put her on the fast track to a law degree

Now she's comin home to visit
holdin the hand
Of a wild-eyed boy
with a farmer's tan

And shes ridin in the middle of his pickup truck
Blarin Charlie Daniels yellin, 'Turn it up!'
They raised her up a lady
but there's one thing they couldn't avoid
Ladies love country boys

(You know its true)

Yeah, you know momma's and daddy's want better for their daughters
Hope they'll settle down with a doctor or a lawyer
In their uptown, ball gown, hand-me-down royalty

They never understand
why their princess falls
For some camouflage britches
and a southern boy drawl

Or why she's ridin in the middle of a pickup truck
Blarin Hank Jr. yellin, 'Turn it up!'
They raised her up a lady
but there's one thing they couldn't avoid
Ladies love country boys

(oooh, get country with it)

You can train 'em
You can try to teach 'em right from wrong
But it's still gonna turn 'em on

When they go ridin in the middle of a pickup truck
Blarin Lynyrd Skynyrd yellin, 'Turn it up!'
You can raise her up a lady
but there's one thing you jus can't avoid
Ladies love country boys

They love us country boys
Ooooooh yeah
It's that country thing you know

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Celeb App 7.7"
Excuse me, I'm talking here, country boy. What country are you from anyway, little cowboy hat man. Your children hate you.

Cactus Bill's children really hate him. He didn't bother to watch me for a couple weeks. Something about having a life. He needs a life. His children hate him.

As for Persss, uh peRss, Wharf, or whatever the name of that loser is..... dayum, that was better than sex, whatever that is. So where's my money, Mr. Trump? You know you promised me an extra bonus to drive that nutjob even nuttier. You have to pay me Mr. Trump because I know for a fact that your children really do hate you.

Excuse me, I'm talking here.

Oh gawd, Marilu Henner next week??? Miss Squeaky Clean. Even my children hate her. Wait, I don't have any children.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I am the greatest contestant EVER!"
Fact 1: I am 2-0 as PM, despite having two of the worst contestants on this show ever on my team.

Fact 2: I managed to convince Donald there was something good and redeemable about Sata, er, Omarosa.

Fact 3: I've got God on my side. Thanks for the inspiration, Jesus.

I don't care who the project manager is. Don't you know I'm in charge!?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •