The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-08, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
What is the quality of this 'mercy'? Just as much to the point, how desperate is Donald to set up either an extra episode or a soul-satisfying double-firing by actually sparing the entire losing group last night? Trace can't save them forever and it's been made pretty clear this was a one-time deal -- one that never would have happened in a regular season, because losers are losers who get none of this 'mercy' stuff.

But -- no one going home?

I vote for the excuse machine having run out of ink.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? Snidget 02-15-08 1
 RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? Ahtumbreez 02-15-08 2
   RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? jbug 02-15-08 7
   RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? mysticwolf 02-15-08 9
       RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? Misty365 02-21-08 11
 RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? aquariaqueen 02-15-08 3
   RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? mindy23 02-15-08 4
   RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? Ahtumbreez 02-15-08 5
   RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? Cyndimaus 02-15-08 6
   RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? mattben 02-15-08 8
   RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy? mysticwolf 02-15-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
No, not mercy for the Happy Shiny Loser Corp.

Obviously he had something against the limo driver.

It is just a really really really reeeeeeally long boardroom, just keep standing there with the camera on you and someone will be down, eventually. No you can't have a potty break or get a drink of water, you have to stand right there until I fire someone.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
I was thinking he wanted to enjoy the moment when he could say Omarosa, Piers, Pierce, Press, whatever your name is.....You're fired. But then he messed that up when he flipped Marilu and Oma.

This season would have been so much better with Ramsey than with Piers. I don't even know why he's a "celebrity". The non-celebrity and the who?-celebrity are getting on my last nerve.

I've decided I'm buying Trace's cd's, just because.

An Icey Bouncey V-day Special

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
Let me know what your think of Trace after you hear him. kay?

I wonder what we would have seen from Piers had Omo not been on the show. He did still but heads with Baldwin - but some of that may have been cross-over from the tension of the other.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
We've decided we may pick up a Trace CD, too. And, neither of us listens to country music.

As I said in the O thread. Next week it's gonna come down to which team wins. With Piers & O on opposite teams Trump's guaranteed himself the chance to fire one of them. After last night I sincerely hope that they go alphabetically.

Tribe's beauty.

Misty365 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-08, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty365 Click to send private message to Misty365 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
Trace is the only reason I am watching this. He appears to be staying true to who he is. I noticed 2 weeks ago when Piers was bashing O, Trace just sat back and did not participate. He is a true southern gentleman (and the sexy voice doesn't hurt).

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-15-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
This is why I hate the concept of raising money.....the team who deserved to win didn't get the contributions that the other team could. It wasn't about selling rides at all. I knew this aspect of the show would get old/unfair.

Empressario gave dozens of more rides. Hydra stagnated some of their carriages "just in case".

That's why I liked the Croc project so much more.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-15-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
>This is why I hate the
>concept of raising money.....the team
>who deserved to win didn't
>get the contributions that the
>other team could.
>It wasn't about selling rides
>at all. I knew
>this aspect of the show
>would get old/unfair.
>
>Empressario gave dozens of more rides.
> Hydra stagnated some of
>their carriages "just in case".

So true, so very, very true! But, maybe the Donald really DOES have a heart, on Valentine's day, no less!!! HUH???

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
Ditto, the raising of money with these people shows nothing but who knows richer people. Yawn.

An Icey Bouncey V-day Special

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-08, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
Exactly why I think it should have been based more on rides and less on amount of money. Yeah, give a $10,000 ride, that's normal business. How about the $10,000 ride from someone off the street....not calling people to come down. I know, they were raising money for charity. But have the winning team get a Trump donation for their charity along with what was raised so there isn't as much emphasis on the high-end donations and more on the actual performance of the teams.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-15-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
They shouldn't be allowed to pull in celebrity markers for air time and tax write offs.

Stand on your own, you C-list celibrities!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mercy, milord? Mercy?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-08 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

You may think it's getting old, but the network doesn't. His ratings slump has stopped and the numbers are rising (although nowhere near where they were in the beginning).

The network has announced that the show has already been picked up for another season. Another Celebrity season.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23130514/

Tribe's beauty.
ETA Link

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •