The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-08, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 4"
“Nanny Nanny Boo Boo I Know Richer People Than You Do”

To catch up on what happened last week check out Kircon’s summary here

Here we are in the room full of strangers,
Standing in the dark where your eyes couldn’t see me

Well, I have to follow you
Though you didn’t want me to.
But that wont stop my lovin’ you
I can’t stay away

If only it were dark, if only these were strangers, if only the hate between Piers and Omorosa bloom into tru lurve? Well maybe not the last one.

We start with a recap of last week, like we always do. See Gene. See Gene’s Ego. See Gene’s Ego ignore everything other than Gene’s Ego. See Gene get fired.

Camera pans over the name Trump on Trump Towers. Will any of our celebrities get a close up filled with that longing during the show? Not if The Donald’s in the editing room. The not-in-the-boardroom celebrities are discussing that Nely would be gone if only Gene had bothered to actually notice Trump pulling a Geraldo and laying out the entire battle plan on camera.

Jennie comes back and says, “ He fired both of them.” Psyche. Omarosa comes around the corner. Nely is shocked Gene Simmons has that much respect for her that he took a bullet for her. I’m not so sure, I think Gene would have saved anyone Trump wanted to fire just to prove that Trump has to do Gene’s bidding. Unfortunately he hasn’t learned the Jedi Mind Trick that Omarosa has developed. Piers is glad Gene is gone because he wants to win {insert overused adage here}

{This is not a test, this is a warning from the foreshadowing alert system}
Jennie says after losing three in a row they can’t lose another teammate.

{cue the opening credits}

Good to know they aren’t really making the celebrities take much time out of their lives. Montage of Tito training for his next fight. His charity is St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. They bring Elizabeth to get the check who has brittle bone disease and is now 9 which is triple the years her prognosis said she has. He hands her the check, and she hands him a drawing she made. All very cute, and he manages to not break any part of her with a handshake or a quick almost hug.

Now we gather together for this week’s challenge. The Donald brings Ivanka and Vince McMahon. We hope he fares better than last week’s Jim Cramer who may still be in therapy after watching Gene’s performance in the boardroom last week. For those who missed it they did a Wrestlemania together and Vince ended up being the one that shaved his head.

Blaming it all on the nights on Broadway
Singin’ them love songs,
Singin’ them straight to the heart songs.
Blamin’ it all on the nights on Broadway
Singin’ them sweet sounds
To that crazy, crazy town.

That’s right they are selling tickets to 8 Broadway shows, each team gets 4. Project Manager and one other person will negotiate for which plays they get. The Donald pimps Vincent’s upcoming stint in the play “Chicago” but acts confused about the title of the play thinking that Vincent is leaving for the city Chicago. I hope that was acting. After that bit of direction Hydra picks Vincent as Project Manager, he reluctantly agrees. Empresario chooses Marilu as she has been on Broadway six times. A portion of the proceeds will go to Broadway’s charity The Fund For Public Schools the rest goes to the charity of the winning project manager. Marilu says it is important they win this one. They have a two hour window to sell the tickets.

Marilu decides to have Omarosa as her negotiator and she has Marilu call someone to find out which shows are the highest grossing right now.

Now in my place
There are so many others
Standin’ in the line;
How long will they stand between us?

Well, I have to follow you
Though you didn’t want me to.
But that wont stop my lovin’ you
I cant stay away

If Piers can’t have a showmance with Omarosa, who will he have one with.

Oooooo this looks promising.

Vincent asks Piers to read the rules. Stephen gets all pissy and wants them to go slow to go fast and doesn’t want Piers talking over all of them. Um, if he was reading the rules and the rest of you took a second of your life to stop talking yourselves maybe you could all hear what the rules are. Now Vincent needs his own copy of the rules because Piers and Stephen won’t stop arguing long enough for anyone to read them. Piers says everyone’s ego exploded at once, Vincent pleads for everyone to shut up and Trace refuses to be the bouncer in this thing.

Off to Empresario where Nely is so enamored of Gene that she says we should all be like him and use our black books. The four plays Empresario wants are Chicago, Spring Awakening, Hairspray, and Curtains. Back to Hydra, and Stephen wants to be the negotiator and Piers says he should call his contacts. Stephen says that he and Vinny know what shows are the most successful Lennox says we need to get on the phones with our contacts. Vincent agrees and takes Lennox in to negotiate.

The Project Managers and Negotiators head to the room. Omarosa can’t wait for the Kumbaya to be over because that interferes with her control over everyone. Since Vincent and Lennox are gentlemen they will let the ladies pick two plays. They take Spring Awakening and Hairspray. But the gentlemen side ends and he won’t give them that after all. So Omarosa keeps a hold of their two plays and Vincent grabs two off the table. Omarosa wants to slow things down so she can savor the torture. Omarosa and Marilu whisper to each other and the guys want to know what is taking so long. So after the boys kvetch a little bit about the slowness of women Omarosa takes two more plays.

Since when is grabbing things off the table a negotiation? Is that what our diplomats have been doing wrong all these years.

Any who, Emprasario gets Spring Awakening, Hairspray, Curtains and Avenue Q. Nely’s salvation came at a price and Gene’s Ego has moved in. She has the greatest black book because she is in the world of Latinos and successful women. She does get $7500 from a real estate company, Cushman and Wakefield. Hyrdra has Chicago, Rent, Spamalot and whatever the show they didn’t bother to pimp was. Piers tells Stephen to get on the phone and start raking in the big sales and Stephen says that you can’t rely on just one aspect, even though that one aspect has saved their collective butts when they screw up on the tasks. Piers accuses Stephen of being shallow because he won’t make calls out of spite. Stephen replies with one word, “Boomerang.” Can’t you feel the sexual tension build. Stephen says he isn’t smarter than Piers but is as smart and he sees right through him.

Vincent, Trace, and Lennox go to the location to set up while some stay behind to make some more calls. Piers gets ahold of Richard Branson who will give $10K sent over by two “beautiful stewardesses” . Stephen says Piers and he should do a Broadway Show together. They have a giggle about how they can say the most disgusting things to each other and still be such buddies in the end. Can you feel the lurve?

Singin them love songs,
Singin them straight to the heart songs.
Blamin it all on the nights on Broadway
Singin them sweet sounds

I will wait,
Even if it takes forever;
I will wait,
Even if it takes a life time.
Somehow I feel inside
You never ever left my side.
Make it like it was before
Even if it takes a life time, takes a life time.

On the walk over Trace isn’t sure where they are going and Vincent says he feels like Ratso Rizzo walking with the Midnight Cowboy. They find their booth and start setting up.

Marilu gets to there location and she has lots of stuff from the various shows as well as some of the people from the show to help get the sales. Will it make a difference, of course not. They start selling tickets to the people on the street and Nely’s Real Estate Friends show up and give them $2500 each. She is determined to prove to The Donald that she is a star before she leaves the show. David Hyde Pierce stops by to help. Carol and Jennie are in the booth taking the cash and giving out the tickets. “The garbage jobs no one else wants.”

Vincent like the boss and soldiers way of running things, not that he likes the mafia, but it works. He puts Stephen on the megaphone and asks Piers to dress up in a King Arthur from Spamalot outfit.

Blaming it all on the Knights on Broadway
Singin’ them love songs,
Singin’ them straight to the heart songs.
Blamin’ it all on the Knights on Broadway
Singin’ them sweet sounds

New Yorkers react to him the same way the react to everyone else they’ve run into that day dressed like a Knight carrying a killer rabbit. Walk right on like nothing is happening. Bob Saget comes by the booth, not sure if for anything other than DAW points. Ivanka comes by and asks if Piers is closing the sale with some of the people passing by. They decide that sure they’d like to see Spamalot. Trace gets a lady from E.M.I. who brings a check for $5K. The guys also have lots of stuff to give away. Trace tries to communicate with some Austrian tourists but doesn’t seem to get anywhere with it.

Who knew the British tourists would recognize Piers?

Back to Emprasario, Omarosa is targeting Jennie and Jennie says she again isn’t getting a chance to lead. Vince McMahon stops by their location. He doesn’t seem impressed with David Hyde Pierces ability to not move as a sales technique. He thinks he should be up on a pedestal. He feels the women are just taking orders, not doing much to attract attention to them. Nely pulls in another $2K from some friends. One of her friends sends assistants with no money so she sends them off to get a cashier’s check.

15 minutes until the end of the task.

Richard Branson’s check has not arrived. The representative from Virgin is there already and calls to see where the stewardesses are with the check.

1 minute to go and Nely’s people aren’t back, but the Virgin Atlantic girls in their nice red suits make it just in time.

Boardroom time.

The Donald teases Marilu by asking if they think they won and she seems really confident. Vincent isn’t sure how they did. Ivanka asks him about it. He says we did the best we can. Tito says Piers did the best job with the big calls. Steven says the only way we lost is if the girls raised more money. Marilu says they got David Hyde Pierce in. Vince McMahon said they didn’t use him well.

More taunting, it is time for the women to win. Emprasario raised $31,757. Hydra raised $33,300.

Stephen goes “see the tickets mattered” and Marilu says they also sold a lot of tickets (I’d lover for them to give those results as well, not just the total). Marilu responds to the over matched question by saying the men do have more star power. Piers says star power played no part, but they wouldn’t have won without him calling in a favor. Omarosa starts poking at Piers because he was dressed, “like a clown”. Vincent gets all huffy about this. He says that is being a barker and going out and selling tickets. We won’t mention that mostly he got the British that already knew who he was buying tickets. Cue sob story about how hard Dad had it wearing a sandwich board.

Emprasario why did you lose. Nely says because two people who were doing her a favor got there two minutes too late. So it is good planning when they barely make it in time and bad planning when they do not. Even though both were stuck in traffic and it was luck that decided who got the last bit of money in time and who didn’t. All righty then. $50,000 goes to Vincent’s charity. The step father that raised Vincent’s daughter (he said it that way) died of pancreatic cancer. The money will go to the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research in the stepfather’s name.

The guys are sent out with a good job, again. While they didn’t say it out loud the guys are crediting someone above their heads with their win with a harp noise in the background. Now back to the women having to explain themselves, again. Donald asks Carol what went wrong and she says we pulled out all the stops. Marilu says one problem her team has is people take a back seat, or overpower. She thinks the guys are 100% all the time. (well when they aren’t bickering like an old married couple or pouring coffee in their computers) The Donald tries to get Omarosa to admit she is over matched. This is going to go well. She says a lot of the women are only now discovering they are businesswomen. Then Jennie for some reason jumps in to throw her self under the bus by saying that the guys are just unbelievable. Vince says that the guys will do anything to win.

The Donald asks Vince how Carol was doing and he says she was inside the tent. Vince says she would be one he would have outside. Trump tries to find out who put Carol at the position of accountant and Omarosa throws her under the bus with “she flies under the radar”. Jennie is nodding to everything Omarosa says (mind tricks, what mind tricks) and gets put on the spot by Ivanka. She sputters something about they over think things. The Donald asks Omarosa who he should fire. Omarosa wants Carol out because Vince thinks Carol is pretty. Carol fights back saying Omarosa tries to undermine the group and no amount of Eleanor Roosevelt quotes will deter Carol from her opinion. She says the guys support each other past their weaknesses so they can exploit their strengths. The Donald asks Carol if she likes Omarosa, she replies she has no respect for her at all. Nely says they have good workers on their team, but not good leaders. Jennie throws herself under the bus even more with some being the assistants some of these so-called leaders seem to need. The Donald asks Nely who should be fired She throws Marilu under the bus because they couldn’t use her celebrity since she was Project Manager. The Donald disagrees with that because Marilu knows Broadway. So who is Marilu going to bring back. Omarosa closes her eyes summoning whatever she can so her chosen enemies are brought back and Marilu says she will bring back Jennie and Carol. The men find the dynamic interesting and that Marilu needs Nely so keeps her even with the back stabbing. Now that Omarosa is gone the three agree she is a cancer eating up their group from the inside, and they just allow it.

Vince tells Donald that Jennie just doesn’t seem to have the same competitive spirit the others do. She isn’t enthusiastic or fighting for her life in this. Ivanka says Marilu has to stay if the team is to have any chance. They bring them back in. Marilu says they are great women, just very different and they don’t mesh well together. She says she has been working very hard every task. She brought these two back because of that and The Donald interjects that maybe she should have brought back Omarosa. She says well Omarosa, Nely and I work well together. Ivanka says you are saying you can afford to lose one of these two and she agrees The Donald asks Jennie why her energy seems so low here, when it isn’t when she is competing athletically. She basically says sitting there with these women just wipes her out. She says she isn’t used to the harsh, nasty environment. The Donald tells her she shouldn’t get used to it, and while she is fantastic, for this purpose she is fired. He tells her he likes her world better and to go out and win another Olympic gold. Vince and Ivanka agree that they made the right call.

Jennie’s final works. It is hard to swallow and sad she is leaving. She thinks she didn’t get the chance to use her leadership skills and is looking forward to getting back on the playing field.

Next Thursday.

Omarosa: Evey one says business isn’t personal, but business is always personal

Voice Over. A shocking celebrity scandal you’ll never see coming.
Piers: It is called disloyalty where I come from.
Vincent: It is not called disloyalty
Piers: Get out of here.
Vincent: I’m tired of you.

SHOWDOWN

Vincent: I’m on your side now, I’m a rat.
Piers: Why would you trust a guy who has come out of The Sopranos, ever.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprent... Estee 01-27-08 1
 RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprent... zipperhead 01-28-08 2
 RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprent... mattben 01-31-08 3
 RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprent... kircon 01-31-08 4
   RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprent... mindy23 02-01-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 4"
But did he taunt them a second time?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 4"
Wonderful job! And I'm glad you did it 'cause I was unexpectedly out of town last Thursday.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 4"
I'm soooo already tired of this show. I live for the snarky summaries. You made me smile, Snidget.

{This is not a test, this is a warning from the foreshadowing alert system}
Jennie says after losing three in a row they can’t lose another teammate.

Survivor's editors are sooo much better about the foreshadowing/misleading edits.

New Yorkers react to him the same way the {sic} react to everyone else they’ve run into that day dressed like a Knight carrying a killer rabbit. Walk right on like nothing is happening. Bob Saget comes by the booth, not sure if for anything other than DAW points.

I've worked in NYC for a dozen years, commuting down on Metro North. That's exactly how we'd treat Piers and the group booths. The cameras would be a clue, but we still wouldn't care.

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 4"
Singin them love songs,
Singin them straight to the heart songs.
Blamin it all on the nights on Broadway
Singin them sweet sounds

Great Summary Snidget!
Except it seemed to have a side-effect on me. My right arm kept shooting out at a 45 degree angle. I don't understand why. Did anyone else have this problem? Anyway fun read.

*puts on white suit* *steps onto the RTVW dance floor*

I will wait,
Even if it takes forever;
I will wait,
Even if it takes a life time.
Somehow I feel inside
You never ever left my side.
Make it's like it was before
Even if it takes a life time, takes a life time.

Tonights show won't be a lifetime, but it's going to be two hours long. Enjoy everyone.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-01-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 4"
Just have to say, I LOVE the Bee Gees, so thanks so much for using their 'Nights on Broadway', or was it "Knights on Broadway", in honor of Piers?? No pun intended-well, maybe....

Good summary.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •