The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Trump got it right...TWICE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-11-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Trump got it right...TWICE!"
I can't believe Trump finally fired the right two people. Lenny was a disaster and Leslie was the problem with her team losing. Trump has got to fire the wrong person next episode.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey Trump got it right...TWICE! Estee 04-11-06 1
 RE: Hey Trump got it right...TWICE! Reality_Tv_fan_90 04-11-06 2
   RE: Hey Trump got it right...TWICE! halfpintlemon 04-19-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey Trump got it right...TWICE!"
And he actually seemed to be perceptive and insightful during Leslie's firing. I kept wondering if the producers had started dubbing his entire body.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey Trump got it right...TWICE!"
Yeah, during his first 3 seasons I think Trump did a great job in firing who totally deserved it. But these last two seasons he has missed the mark by about 1000 miles every week. This week though FINALLY i agreed with his decisions (even though I wanted him to fire Lee over Leslie, because I like Leslie better, but I still could not deny it was Leslie that deserved it). The only other decision that I agreed with this season was Brent. The week where Theresa was fired was total bull to me. She was just being a little outspoken in the boardroom, she wasn't at all the downfall of the task. Hopefully he's better at hiring the right person than he is at firing the right one. Like last season that sucked (I would've picked Rebecca over Randal in a heartbeat and then Randal's jerk decision to not even hire Rebecca, after how he talked about how good of friends they were and how much he enjoyed working with her).

Scott

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey Trump got it right...TWICE!"
I remember all the Rebecca/Randal drama...

good times...

And I hate it when Trump fires people for speaking up in the boardroom.

It drives me nuts because it could be someone totally random that had nothing to do with the loss.

I really hope Tarek gets fired soon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •