URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2109
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hey Trump got it right...TWICE!"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-11-06 at 09:51 AM
I can't believe Trump finally fired the right two people. Lenny was a disaster and Leslie was the problem with her team losing. Trump has got to fire the wrong person next episode.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hey Trump got it right...TWICE!"
Posted by Estee on 04-11-06 at 03:58 PM
And he actually seemed to be perceptive and insightful during Leslie's firing. I kept wondering if the producers had started dubbing his entire body.

Posted by Reality_Tv_fan_90 on 04-11-06 at 09:27 PM
Yeah, during his first 3 seasons I think Trump did a great job in firing who totally deserved it. But these last two seasons he has missed the mark by about 1000 miles every week. This week though FINALLY i agreed with his decisions (even though I wanted him to fire Lee over Leslie, because I like Leslie better, but I still could not deny it was Leslie that deserved it). The only other decision that I agreed with this season was Brent. The week where Theresa was fired was total bull to me. She was just being a little outspoken in the boardroom, she wasn't at all the downfall of the task. Hopefully he's better at hiring the right person than he is at firing the right one. Like last season that sucked (I would've picked Rebecca over Randal in a heartbeat and then Randal's jerk decision to not even hire Rebecca, after how he talked about how good of friends they were and how much he enjoyed working with her).

Scott

Posted by halfpintlemon on 04-19-06 at 09:34 PM
I remember all the Rebecca/Randal drama...

good times...

And I hate it when Trump fires people for speaking up in the boardroom.

It drives me nuts because it could be someone totally random that had nothing to do with the loss.

I really hope Tarek gets fired soon.