The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lenny Would Have Made The Deal At Two Bucks A Pop"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lenny Would Have Made The Deal At Two Bucks A Pop"
Lee and Lenny turned out to be great friends. But there is a difference between the two. Lenny is from Russia by way of the Israeli Army, and when he decides something, he just does it.

Lee is young, polite and repectful.

Lee had a brilliant idea in unloading a thousand sandwiches at once. But he insisted on checking back with his project manager to get the price. First, she insisted on three bucks, which would be nice, but we're talking wholesale here. When the when the wholesale customer offered two bucks, Lee took time to check back and could only get it down to $2.50.

There is no break even point. The sandwiches do not cost the team anything to make-sale price is net profit price.

If Lenny's there, you know how this goes?

Wholesale customer: What's the lowest you can go?

Lee: We can go $3 a sandwich at the lowest.

Wholesale Customer: I can give you $2 a sandwich.

Lee: About to answer "I'll check", Lee suddenly finds Lenny's hand placed over his mouth.

Lenny: Done. We'll be right over.

At which point, Lenny goes over to the 711 and starts taking out cases of sandwiches.

Project Manager Leslie: Where are you going?

Lenny: We made the deal.

Leslie: Oh, great, $3 a sandwich.

Lenny: $2 a sandwich.

Leslie: I only authorized $3 a sandwich.

Charmaine: Yes, She only said $3 a sandwich. How dare you guys make a deal that was unauthorized.

Lenny: Shut up. This wins the task.

Taking two cases over his shoulder, Lenny asks Lee, "Yoiu got that case?", and walks out the door.

And Gold Rush wins.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lenny Would Have Made The Deal ... gimmetidbits 04-10-06 1
 RE: Lenny Would Have Made The Deal ... Bebo 04-10-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

gimmetidbits 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-10-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gimmetidbits Click to send private message to gimmetidbits Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lenny Would Have Made The Deal At Two Bucks A Pop"
he definitely would've. i would've gotten a kick out of it if lee would've made the deal anyway. but i really wanted them to win more so b/c i have no love for andrea. sean is living it up with his ladies, though.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lenny Would Have Made The Deal At Two Bucks A Pop"
There was no need to start another Lenny thread. You and another poster had already started threads about tonight's show. We discourage duplicate topics so that posters won't feel the need to repeat themselves in their responses.

And FYI, on RTVW forums, we have an East Coast Spoiler Thread on the Spoiler/Speculation forum for discussion of the program prior to 11pm. No discussion of the current night's show should take place outside of that thread prior to 11, as a courtesy to our posters in other time zones.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •