URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2105
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lenny Would Have Made The Deal At Two Bucks A Pop"

Posted by tinkerer on 04-10-06 at 11:07 PM
Lee and Lenny turned out to be great friends. But there is a difference between the two. Lenny is from Russia by way of the Israeli Army, and when he decides something, he just does it.

Lee is young, polite and repectful.

Lee had a brilliant idea in unloading a thousand sandwiches at once. But he insisted on checking back with his project manager to get the price. First, she insisted on three bucks, which would be nice, but we're talking wholesale here. When the when the wholesale customer offered two bucks, Lee took time to check back and could only get it down to $2.50.

There is no break even point. The sandwiches do not cost the team anything to make-sale price is net profit price.

If Lenny's there, you know how this goes?

Wholesale customer: What's the lowest you can go?

Lee: We can go $3 a sandwich at the lowest.

Wholesale Customer: I can give you $2 a sandwich.

Lee: About to answer "I'll check", Lee suddenly finds Lenny's hand placed over his mouth.

Lenny: Done. We'll be right over.

At which point, Lenny goes over to the 711 and starts taking out cases of sandwiches.

Project Manager Leslie: Where are you going?

Lenny: We made the deal.

Leslie: Oh, great, $3 a sandwich.

Lenny: $2 a sandwich.

Leslie: I only authorized $3 a sandwich.

Charmaine: Yes, She only said $3 a sandwich. How dare you guys make a deal that was unauthorized.

Lenny: Shut up. This wins the task.

Taking two cases over his shoulder, Lenny asks Lee, "Yoiu got that case?", and walks out the door.

And Gold Rush wins.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lenny Would Have Made The Deal At Two Bucks A Pop"
Posted by gimmetidbits on 04-10-06 at 11:13 PM
he definitely would've. i would've gotten a kick out of it if lee would've made the deal anyway. but i really wanted them to win more so b/c i have no love for andrea. sean is living it up with his ladies, though.

"RE: Lenny Would Have Made The Deal At Two Bucks A Pop"
Posted by Bebo on 04-10-06 at 11:15 PM
There was no need to start another Lenny thread. You and another poster had already started threads about tonight's show. We discourage duplicate topics so that posters won't feel the need to repeat themselves in their responses.

And FYI, on RTVW forums, we have an East Coast Spoiler Thread on the Spoiler/Speculation forum for discussion of the program prior to 11pm. No discussion of the current night's show should take place outside of that thread prior to 11, as a courtesy to our posters in other time zones.