The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Donald Trump is a dirty rat B#@$%%^"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

angie1990 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angie1990 Click to send private message to angie1990 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Donald Trump is a dirty rat B#@$%%^"
I hated the way he was talking to Brent. Why did he have to gang up on him like that? Why did he picked him to be on the show, when he already knew it was no way in hell he would ever consider hiring him in the first place? Let's face it, he wasn't physically appealing, and that's the main reason his team hated his guts. So Mr. Trump just because Andrea (or whatever her name is) is worth millions of dollars, doesn't mean she should be respected more than Brent. And the fact you throw out the fact that he only make $50,000(makes you look like a bigger ##### than you already are.) Why do you think, your young wife married your ##### in the first place, if you didn't have all that money, no body would give you a second thought. Low life #####.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Trump on the selection board??? CSHS79 03-22-06 1
 Locking - duplicate topic Bebo 03-22-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Trump on the selection board???"
Who says Trump picks the contestants??? I thought this show had a contestant selection board? Am I right??? Besides he may have come across differently in the interviews to be on the show versus being such a character as he(Brent) is on the show.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate topic"
Welcome to our forums. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

This is a threaded community, which means that we encourage posters to join in existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. Your comments could have gone into a number of existing discussions, such as this one:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID62/2063.shtml

To join an existing discussion, please click on the Reply button at the bottom of a post.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •