The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-06, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-06 AT 09:20 AM (EST)

Official RTVW Summary
The Apprentice 5
Episode 4
A bunch of morons actually want to work for Donald

Previously on the Apprentice:
What’s the matter…haven’t you been watching, either?

For the official summary of last week‘s nonsense, check this out. Apparently, someone named Theresa was fired because she didn’t bring Charlemagne to the Board Room. Y’know that guy’s been dead for well over a thousand years, don’t you Mr. Trump? “So what,” says he. “George still makes it in, doesn’t he?” Also, there’s no room for an older, not-so-pretty-anymore blonde in his organization. He already has Caroline, so that demographic slot is all filled up.

Anyway, we see some of the other members of last week’s losing team up in “the penthouse” wetting themselves. “Oh, that Board Room was so awful,” they cry. “Much worse than the last one,” they moan. This tells you several things right off the bat: 1) This team has already lost two of the three first challenges, and 2) they complain like little kids. Feel free to hate them. Okay, hate is a strong word. Feel free to yell at the TV whenever their mewling little faces appear on the TV screen. Treat it like primal scream therapy and you’ll be able to get through the episode better. Oh, by the way, this team is called “Gold Rush”. It’s such a stupid name that no witty comment shall be wasted on it.

The two guys who survived that Board Room experience, Lenny the Russian and Tarek the non-Russian, are greeted enthusiastically by the others. Tarek does a confessional where he says that he thinks Mr. Trump will fire him if he goes back in to the Board Room any time soon. Well, that’s what happen when you suck, moron. You should be fired just for stating the obvious.

The group is told that Theresa was axed because she did not bring back to the BR the biggest failure on her team - a chick called Charmaine. Charmaine then throws a hissy-fit by going into her bedroom and sobbing into her pillow. Now you see, this - this is why The Apprentice should not be Tivo’d or recorded or even watched. This is supposed to be a contest among bright and energetic ladder-climbers who could legitimately fill a role in a multi-billion dollar enterprise. What we actually get is prissy, whiny, attention whores. You should be ashamed of yourself for having any interest in this show whatsoever. I know I am.

*queue music* Money, money, money, mo-ney. Monnney.

Gold Rush - Dan, Leslie, Lee, Summer, Tarek, Charmaine, Lenny, Theresa, Bryce,
Synergy - Tammy, Pepi, Roxanne, Sean, Allie, Michael, Andrea, Brent, Stacy

The phone rings and the kids are told that Trump is meeting them at the Trump Grill at 8:00. Donnie meets the contestants there and introduces some mannequin named Avanka. It’s supposed to be his daughter, but she’s either had a buttload of surgery to remove the normal attributes of human skin on her face, or she’s wearing a mask. I guess I would do the same if I was related to DT because he’s such an ugly bastard. George is also there. Trump tells the teams that his restaurant sells a lot of cereal for breakfast. Yeah, that’s the way to sell your restaurant on national television. Admit that you can do no better than what I can get out of my own cabinet. No wonder you’re in deep debt, you putz. Then he explains that Daryl Brewster and Sarita Nayyar from Post Cereals will judge them on their task. The task is to develop 20ftx15ft billboards for Post’s newest cereal - Honey-soaked Driveway Gravel Clumps.

For Synergy, Tammy has decided to be the leader. It’s odd, because every Tammy I’ve ever known has been a big ugly man-woman, but this Tammy is actually attractive in a Mediterranean way. I’m not sure what that means, either. When someone on the team asked if any of them had eaten Driveway Gravel before, Allie - who can’t be older than twelve by the looks of her - says that she used to eat Driveway Gravel with her dad, and that’s the only childhood memory she has. Probably because the memories of the time he spent as a male stripper at the airport have been repressed. Of course, the next shot we get is the entire Synergy team gorging themselves on this stuff. Then the pot begins to boil.

Tammy asks if anyone has experience speaking in front of executives. Brent’s hand goes up. If you’re not familiar with these characters, then you should understand that Brent is the in-your-face type of nutball who is going to want to be a part of everything so that you eventually have to tell him to his face that you don’t want him around at all. Oh, and let’s get the obvious out of the way. If you’re easily offended by jokes regarding a certain type of physical condition, then I suggest you stop reading right now. I’m not usually one to stoop to making fun of someone’s appearance, but with Brent it’s just so obvious and such a part of why people don’t like him. So, here goes. I’m just going to say what everybody thinks about people like him. You have been warned. I’m actually going to say it. His hair is a mess. There, I’ve said it and all of you people out there who suffer from messy hair can just complain to the management. It’s not my fault that you have messy hair. You should really accept that you have a problem and deal with it before it affects your well-being. I’m telling you because I care.

Anyway….

Tammy tells Brent that instead of presenting, he will be assigned to coordinating clothes for the presentation. Roxanne almost chokes on her Driveway Gravel while stifling a laugh. Sean says in a confessional that no one wants to give Brent any responsibility. Sounds like a setup, doesn’t it? Then Avanka walks into the room and Brent almost rips a tendon in his neck to see her. She does not have messy hair and so he is naturally attracted to her. In an attempt to impress Trump’s “daughter”, Brent throws out some ideas for the billboard they are working on. Tammy tells him to shut the hell up and then she broad jumps the table and lands a brutal kick to his forehead. He makes a sound like a waffle being eaten by a duck. That’s how it played out in my head, anyway. The rest of the team just rolls their eyes.

Allie then goes back to her childhood fantasy of a loving father sharing meaningful time with his daughter over a bowl of cereal. The others recognize that she is sinking further into her denial of what really happened during her childhood. To appease her, they say it’s a good idea. Andrea has some sort of confessional, but I’m not really sure what she said because I was so distracted by her oversized Adam’s apple. Andrea is either in drag or in transition, take your pick.

When Avanka asks Brent about his special little task, he realizes that he needs to do something or he will just look ridiculous. He pulls Tammy aside and uses his messy hair to try to intimidate her. She doesn’t go for it. “Look, pal,” she says, “we don’t want someone with hair like yours to do the presentation. People with your hair issues just don’t eat healthy cereal and we think it would send the wrong message.” Brent does little more than bob his head for five minutes. He must have thought that by shaking out his mane even more, he would get Tammy to cave. It still doesn’t work. Brent has his first of several confessionals where he complains about the lack of respect he gets from his teammates. It’s not just your teammates, Brent. It’s everybody who’s had to listen to your “poor me” crap for more than five minutes.

Trump gives one of his thirty-second business seminars where he says something that is not so profound as it is copyrighted from more successful people.

We finally take a look at Gold Rush. They’re also scarfing down the new cereal. Charmaine has a completely irrelevant confessional. Someone talks about squirrels. Luckily, the rest of the team recognizes the absurdity of using a common, disease-carrying rodent to make people want cereal. George comes in. Charmaine talks more. Her bandana looks nice, and that’s all you need to know about her. George says that this is a difficult group because they are all aggressive types. It’s true, the guys seem to be arguing a little bit. Somehow, Charmaine keeps them on track. They eventually come up with the idea of having someone pouring the cereal down their throat. That may not sound appealing, but you have no doubt fallen for that advertising gimmick yourself. If it has the potential to make you choke and die in a gluttonous frenzy, then you can’t pass it up.

Now we see the teams go out to solicit people on the streets of New York. Apparently, this is legal again. Giulliani is definitely not in charge anymore. Synergy’s Sean, Allie and Roxanne accost one attractive young woman who falls for their empty promises of fame and fortune. Allie then flirts with several guys who remind her of her father before the other two reel her back. They find some forty-something guy who just barely qualifies as being old enough to be the woman’s father in the ad. It is of little consequence that the man and the young woman look nothing like each other.

Gold Rush’s Tarek, Lee and Leslie are on the prowl for a young woman. They find someone willing to agree to take $200 for a photo shoot. If you ask enough people on the streets of New York, you can find someone who will eat a live puppy for free. In a bit of foreshadowing, Tarek says that he hopes the other team doesn’t come up with a more creative idea. Don’t fall for this kind of editing; it means nothing.

Back to Synergy, Andrea the man-woman says that she is a graphic artist wiz. Brent tries to help “her” out. Andrea sends him thoughts of death and pain but all he feels is a little itch on the back of his neck. Then, in a confessional Brent says crap this, and sh!t that, and those broads can eat my poop and stuff like that. He does. Go back and watch it again if you don’t believe me.

The photo shoots breeze by. In that time, Andrea sends Sean images of what she’s been working on. Her work sucks. With Gold Rush, Bryce is the wet blanket. Tammy tells him to stuff it, because they were using his ideas and he should not try to backtrack now. The guy was obviously trying to give himself some wiggle room if his team lost. He wanted to be able to say, “Well, Mr. Trump, I realized we were going in the wrong direction and I tried to change it.” An understandable strategy but one that invariably pisses off your teammates.

The teams have to prepare for the presentation the next morning and Andrea is all kinds of upset that Brent is taking too long to get ready. For one thing, he takes several minutes to mess up his hair. When she gets on his case, he says that she is an “unappreciative you-know-what”. I don’t know how they let that get past the censors, I really don’t. Anyway, she responds by waving her salary in his face. Here’s something that doesn’t make sense - if you’re already a multi-millionaire, then why the hell do you need to work a temp job for the likes of Trump? Either you’re lying about your success or you have a warped perception of success. I say you’re a liar and a man, Andrea.

Presentation time. The billboards are unfurled. Team Gold Rush has the better billboard. But they do something really weird. They bring a baby carriage to the presentation. When Donald asks them what it is for, Charmaine says that it represents the newest addition to the Post family. So apparently, they want you to eat a baby for breakfast. Nice.

Synergy tries to explain their billboard, but everyone agrees that it is too busy for commuters to read. Then they try to do a slide show. Synergy loses and they are going to the Board Room.

As a reward, Gold Rush gets to have a meal with Chef Jean Georges. No, I’ve never heard of him either. The only notable thing about the reward is that the idiot Lenny tells the world-renowned chef that he needs one more seasoning touch on his plate.

When we go back to Synergy, they are having a clothes-on orgy. I am not making this up. Allie and Roxanne have piled on top of Sean on his bed. He wasn’t complaining. That constitutes an orgy in my book. Andrea and Tammy sit on a couch while going over the strategy to eliminate Brent. Brent is in the kitchen with a couple of Gold Rush people. He tells them that no matter what, they should save him a place at the table because he will be coming back from the Board Room. If you’ve watched reality shows for any length of time, you know right then that he and his messy hair are toast. In his last confessional of the night, he says that he is a nuclear bomb that is waiting to go off in the Board Room, or something to that effect. More bluster that signifies almost nothing. Or at least, not what he thinks it does.

The Board Room
What happened in the Board Room is real simple: Trump begins to place the target on Andrea for her inability to put together good billboard graphics, with a few shots at Tammy for her leadership. Then Brent opens his big mouth. The man literally castrates himself right there in the Board Room. It was not a pretty sight. What made it worse was how smug Andrea became as she pushed Brent to go bigger with his defensive stupidity. The meltdown was truly nuclear, just as Brent had predicted. Then Trump had the unbelievable gall to say that Brent really was a liability on this challenge because of the way he looked. C’mon, Trump - you look like a mackerel with a cheap wig. You should not comment on how other people look. Eventually, Trump tells Brent he’s fired. Brent takes it like a slap in the face. It was so funny, I watched it several times. In the taxi, Brent tries and fails to sound like a reasonable person who was taken advantage of. Truth is, others just have a hard time accepting people like him for who they are and he just doesn’t know how to react to that kind of treatment. Too bad for him. If he would only get a haircut, then people would like him, right? Right?

Next week: I go back to sleep and forget all about this show. You should do the same.

ETA Damnit, damnit, damnit! I had to come back and edit for one lousy, stinking typoe.

A Cyggie siggie!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... ARnutz 03-21-06 1
   RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... zipperhead 03-21-06 4
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... Estee 03-21-06 2
   RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... schultz_mom 03-21-06 3
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... seahorse 03-21-06 5
   RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... ARnutz 03-21-06 6
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... CattyChat 03-21-06 7
   the Incredible Mr. Limpet vennui 03-25-06 27
   more on Limpet vennui 03-25-06 28
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... memzoo48 03-21-06 8
   RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... zipperhead 03-21-06 10
       RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... memzoo48 03-21-06 15
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... Hoobie 03-21-06 9
   RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... Backster 03-21-06 11
       RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... zipperhead 03-21-06 12
           RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... prosecutor 03-21-06 13
           RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... ARnutz 03-22-06 17
               RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... zipperhead 03-22-06 18
                   RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... ARnutz 03-22-06 19
       RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... memzoo48 03-21-06 16
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... dafnaf 03-21-06 14
   Exactly how did the man-woman becom... miss_ganda 03-22-06 22
 They had to give Sean an Orgy miss_ganda 03-22-06 20
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... miss_ganda 03-22-06 21
   RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... Backster 03-23-06 23
       RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... zipperhead 03-23-06 24
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... qwertypie 03-23-06 25
 RE: Official RTVW Summary - The App... mysticwolf 03-25-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Great job! ...and it's up so fast, you're going to make the rest of us look bad for taking two or three days to get it posted!

Anyway, these are a few of my favorite things...

Charlemagne? Haaa!!!

Well, that’s what happen when you suck, moron. You should be fired just for stating the obvious.

Honey-soaked Driveway Gravel Clumps. That cereal has been known to break a tooth or two, right?

There, I’ve said it and all of you people out there who suffer from messy hair can just complain to the management.

I say you’re a liar and a man, Andrea.

So apparently, they want you to eat a baby for breakfast.

A J Slice original ©2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-21-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
...and it's up so fast...

I have learned that if I don't write it within 12 hours, then I won't write it for four or five days.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
I've decided to live with your shame.

So apparently, they want you to eat a baby for breakfast. Nice.

It was just a modest proposal...

schultz_mom 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail schultz_mom Click to send private message to schultz_mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
I was disappointed. I just knew that one team would gome up with some vulgar/offensive display.

I guess, I will have to envision them trying to sell eating a baby for breakfast....that'll work.

That little thing with the carriage was just freakin' weird!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
You must have been up all night writing this. Very cool.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

03-21-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Seahorse!!!

Hi! *smooches*

Miss you.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Great job! In addition to the great quotes already noted above, I have 2 more faves that got me laughing . . .

"Allie then flirts with several guys who remind her of her father before the other two reel her back."

That was just weird.

And my most favorite was . . .

"Then Trump had the unbelievable gall to say that Brent really was a liability on this challenge because of the way he looked. C’mon, Trump - you look like a mackerel with a cheap wig."

I choked on that one. He does look like "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" with a hideous toupee.

Anyone around here remember Mr. Limpet? Please say I'm not the only one . . .

vennui 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "the Incredible Mr. Limpet"

Yes, But Don Knotts was a lot cuter and probably Smarter to boot.

vennui 694 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "more on Limpet"

Perhaps, we have finally found a use for Barney's Bullet.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Hello, everyone! I've been lurking here a couple of months and with so much happening right now in Reality World, I'm ready to join in the fun. I wanted my first post to be this one -- Zipperhead, you are the best summarist ever! Your summaries are much more entertaining than the actual episodes. You're right -- we should all stop watching. Kinda hard to do though, huh?

03-21-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Wow.

I'm...I'm honored to be, uh...wow...um...a genuine fan. I, uh...I don't know what to do. Should I expect flowers? Are we dating? I don't know...what's...what's the protocol here? Is this a set-up? Am I dreaming? I'm babbling. I'm blushing. I'm babbling and I'm blushing. Wow.

*clears throat*

Well, welcome to the Boards. Thak you for the kind compliment. Hope you continue to enjoy your visits to these Forums. Please be sure to read the guidelines and post at will.

No, seriously - is this a set-up?

03-21-06, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
LOL! No, seriously, it's not a set-up. You deserved the compliment. I've read hundreds of summaries and many of them are good, some are really good, but you? Well, you take it to another level. Not that there's any pressure to keep performing at that level, of course.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
OMH. Great job, and ultra-quick.

I loved all the comments about Andrea. LOL -- I'm going to start calling her Androgynea.

Glad DH and I weren't the only ones to wonder what kind of orgy was happening in that bedroom.

Superb summary. Thank you.

Backster 14 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Backster Click to send private message to Backster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
There Zipperhead, you've inspired another virgin lurker to deflower themself with your writeup. Fantastic and there was more than a couple squeals of laughter sneak out of my office.

What I couldn't get over was how much the graphic design influenced the decision as the "next generation" concept, if better executed, was a much better creative idea. So many of these projects come down to execution. I seriously won't remember the other folks idea - omg someone pouring cereal into your mouth - how exciting! - what the heck was exciting about that? But building on a 100 year old brand...it had potential.

Just my 2 cents, as I figured my first post should have more substance than, "omg i liked ur writeup, u rule".

Cheers - and good to meet you all.

03-21-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Thanks!

(These people keep revealing themselves for the first time because of me. Does that make me some kind of internet pimp or something? I feel so dirty.)

edited to add: BTW, be careful not to give the appearance that you are mocking other posters;that's generally frowned upon in these parts.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Oh what joy to read this summary. I definitely don't need
to watch the show with summation like this (hee hee).I liked what you said about Sean and the girls(hee hee)are they married?single? did they know they would be caught on tape(heehee)

03-22-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
You know... with such a HUGE fanbase, you should consider not going back to sleep and sign up for those empty summary slots!

A J Slice original ©2004

03-22-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Do you think I can ask for overtime pay if I do?

03-22-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Sure! Why not! I bet Webby and AyaK would pay you double ...or maybe even triple what you'd normally get!

03-21-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
<<Just my 2 cents, as I figured my first post should have more substance than, "omg i liked ur writeup, u rule".>>

Yikes! Is that what I did? Nice to meet you, Backster. Fellow deflowered virgin. Does that make us sluts?

dafnaf 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dafnaf Click to send private message to dafnaf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
this was hilarious, thank you.

I really hate that Andrea guy. She's such a six years old: I'm a multi millioner and you only make 15,000 dollars a month.
ew.

And what was that orgy about?! That Sean should really learn how to pick his girls though. ew X2.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Exactly how did the man-woman become a millionaire?"
What are her businesses. I want to know because I want to make sure this average hardworking taxpayer does not give a dime of her hard-earned money to add to her business interests.

With all that money maybe she should take some time off to see a plastic surgeon. Oh wait, she did already didn't she, after all she's now a woman.

She might just be the next apprentice. If Trump is still the shrewd businessman that he is, he'll realize that he can make good use of the Androgyna's flat chest as a personal runway to land his planes on. This will save him a lot of money on airport fees/taxes, and less work for the air traffic controllers. Hardly anyone would like to land on that chest.

03-22-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "They had to give Sean an Orgy"
His C*ckney ego had to be massaged, after all he is being fired from his plum job of being Insanergy's spokesidiot. He choked and he choked real bad. I couldn't understand the choking. The lines were in big bold print before him, all he had to do was read. His fellow idiots should have told him, when reading off a projector screen, he should be several steps away from it, so he can actually read. Du'h !

That was one bad orgy. What made it agonizing was the several minutes of non-action. They wasted so much air time on nothing, didn't even get a rise out of that, except to get off the couch to get some Tylenol for that headache of a scene. And who cares about Harvard's illegally blonde's pink fuzzies!

03-22-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Though I've been on the board for quite some time, this is my first time to read one of your summaries, and dang you're good !

Signed,
Your Mother

J/K. You're right up there with the good author list, Arnutz, Team Joisey (is he still around) and a few others whose names I can't readily recall.

Backster 14 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Backster Click to send private message to Backster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
"Yikes! Is that what I did? "

Doh - sorry wasn't directed at anyone else - was actually at myself as I started out with a "omg you rulez" post and decided to type more

I think I read about 4,000 pages of the boards last summer during Big Brother so it was definitely not thinking about anyone in this thread!

Took me a while to sign up as I hated to use my work email address instead of my hotmail or yahoo one to sign up - but discovered it was only long enough to verify your account and then you could change it.

03-23-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Glad to have you here. Stick around and contribute any little thought that crosses your mind. You never know what can lead to a whopper of a discussion in these Forums.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
Fantastic as always!
So apparently, they want you to eat a baby for breakfast.
is EXACTLY what I told DH. Spooky.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Instead of yelling at the TV when the gold rushers whine, I take a shot.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Official RTVW Summary - The Apprentice 5, Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

Great job, Zipper! So, in New York we can get peeps to eat live puppies and/or babies. Hmmm... Who knew.

An Arkie curious cub

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •