The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Favorite contestant to get fired"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

FriendsFanatic1986 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FriendsFanatic1986 Click to send private message to FriendsFanatic1986 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Favorite contestant to get fired"
Who is your favorite contestant to get fired in the past four seasons?

Althought there were alot of people I liked in season four, I would have to say my favorite contestant on the show has been Erin from Season Three. Everyone complained about the cast, but Erin was fantastic I thought. She was sharp, quick, fun, energetic, etc. I'm still mad she got fired. O well I guess. Life goes on.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... mufasa_thedog 03-06-06 1
 RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... buckeyegirl 03-06-06 2
   RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... ARnutz 03-06-06 3
       RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... buckeyegirl 03-06-06 5
 RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... ARnutz 03-06-06 4
 RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... lindan 03-08-06 6
   RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... Wacko Jacko 03-08-06 7
 RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... Estee 03-08-06 8
   RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... LakerLuv 03-11-06 9
       RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... Estee 03-19-06 12
   RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... ARnutz 03-12-06 10
       RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... dafnaf 03-18-06 11
 And now for a Classic Firing Moment... miss_ganda 03-19-06 13
   RE: And now for a Classic Firing Mo... schultz_mom 03-20-06 14
       RE: And now for a Classic Firing Mo... miss_ganda 03-20-06 15
 RE: Favorite contestant to get fire... Reeflex7 03-20-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mufasa_thedog 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-06-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mufasa_thedog Click to send private message to mufasa_thedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
My favorite firing was in season 2 when Wes and Maria were fired together. It was the first double firing, and I was really happy because both deserved it. Up until then, in situations like that, one of them would get away with incompetance.

My second favorite was Erin (sorry friends). After she winked at Trump, he immediately said "You're outta here, B**ch" (or something like that). Somebody's @$$ was saved, but she really deserved it.

The best cab ride was after the Dirk's Sporting Goods massacre, when everybody was too shell shocked to say anything.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
Welcome to the boards Friends and Mufasa!!

My favorite candidate to get fired was Raj. He always made me laugh, and the season he was on was just boring after he left. I love how he actually had the nerve to ask Robin for her phone number.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
Hmmm... maybe you could join his campaign?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
hmmm...the idea to join his campaign is tempting...
Oh and I forgot about Troy and Kwame. They were such good eye candy!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

03-06-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
Sandy & Kevin from season 2. Troy & Kwame from season 1.

The rest? meh...

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
I would say Bradford. I was in so shocked for the next few hours after he got fired.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-08-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

I agree about Bradford. That guy got fired way too early.

Kwamme was never technically fired so that is a poor choice. Trump just didn't hire him.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
Favorite contestant to be fired: Troy.
Favorite firing, enjoyment value: The Dick's Sporting Bads Four.
Least favorite firing: Little Stacy.

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
I would have to say my favorite firing was the little lawyer Stacy from the season when all the women jumped on Stacy J. I could not stand her and was happy when she was fired.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-06, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
I've always had some empathy for Little Stacy because she was basically fired for standing up for herself. The conversation went very roughly like this:

Donald: 'You know what? I don't think you can make it here. Even though you've never been Project Manager, I'm sure you couldn't succeed as one.'
Stacy: 'Then put your money where your mouth is. Make me PM on the next task, and I'll prove you wrong. All I need is one chance.'
Donald: '...did you just tell me what to do?'

And g'bye.

If she'd gotten her chance at the PM role and then blown it, fine -- but she challenged Donald, and that was it.

(also, we have some things in common ;> )

03-12-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
Ha! The Fantastic Four! That definitely was the best.firing.ever. Just had to bring back the "smooshed into one cab" picture!

dafnaf 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dafnaf Click to send private message to dafnaf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
ha, best silence ever.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-19-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "And now for a Classic Firing Moment .........."
Don't forget the couple that started it all, Wes and Maria. After they were banished from the Trump Kingdom, was born a series of multiple firings.

How Classic is this? In the taxicab interview:

Wes: I just wish I had my own cab.
Maria: Opens mouth but before a word could come out, Audio shuts off. I love it ! And the look on Maria's face, priceless!

BTW, was her name Maria, I'm not too sure, but I remember the crew cut and the flat chest and the flailing appendages so vividly.

schultz_mom 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schultz_mom Click to send private message to schultz_mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: And now for a Classic Firing Moment .........."
The "fantastic four" as someone else put it...they were a mess!

And, who was the guy that would have been great, but opened his mouth and threw out his immunity? Trump fired him for making a stupid decision. I knew as soon as he did that, he was gone....

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: And now for a Classic Firing Moment .........."
Wasn't that Bradford from Season 2?

What a shame, and he's such a nice guy (from St.Louis) too.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
I liked Kevin from Season 2. There wasn't anything really flashy about him, but he was sharp, performed well, and seemed like a straight shooter.

My favorite boardroom firing was probably Toral. She kept giving Trump half-truths and he wouldn't let her get away with any of them. I don't agree with everything Trump does in the boardroom but I love it when he calls people on their own b.s.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •