URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2025
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Favorite contestant to get fired"

Posted by FriendsFanatic1986 on 03-05-06 at 10:33 PM
Who is your favorite contestant to get fired in the past four seasons?

Althought there were alot of people I liked in season four, I would have to say my favorite contestant on the show has been Erin from Season Three. Everyone complained about the cast, but Erin was fantastic I thought. She was sharp, quick, fun, energetic, etc. I'm still mad she got fired. O well I guess. Life goes on.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Favorite contestant to get fired"
Posted by mufasa_thedog on 03-06-06 at 00:22 AM
My favorite firing was in season 2 when Wes and Maria were fired together. It was the first double firing, and I was really happy because both deserved it. Up until then, in situations like that, one of them would get away with incompetance.

My second favorite was Erin (sorry friends). After she winked at Trump, he immediately said "You're outta here, B**ch" (or something like that). Somebody's @$$ was saved, but she really deserved it.

The best cab ride was after the Dirk's Sporting Goods massacre, when everybody was too shell shocked to say anything.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-06-06 at 07:32 PM
Welcome to the boards Friends and Mufasa!!

My favorite candidate to get fired was Raj. He always made me laugh, and the season he was on was just boring after he left. I love how he actually had the nerve to ask Robin for her phone number.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Posted by ARnutz on 03-06-06 at 07:42 PM
Hmmm... maybe you could join his campaign?

Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-06-06 at 09:45 PM
hmmm...the idea to join his campaign is tempting...
Oh and I forgot about Troy and Kwame. They were such good eye candy!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Posted by ARnutz on 03-06-06 at 08:10 PM
Sandy & Kevin from season 2. Troy & Kwame from season 1.

The rest? meh...

Posted by lindan on 03-08-06 at 01:08 PM
I would say Bradford. I was in so shocked for the next few hours after he got fired.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-08-06 at 03:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

I agree about Bradford. That guy got fired way too early.

Kwamme was never technically fired so that is a poor choice. Trump just didn't hire him.

Posted by Estee on 03-08-06 at 03:43 PM
Favorite contestant to be fired: Troy.
Favorite firing, enjoyment value: The Dick's Sporting Bads Four.
Least favorite firing: Little Stacy.

Posted by LakerLuv on 03-11-06 at 10:56 PM
I would have to say my favorite firing was the little lawyer Stacy from the season when all the women jumped on Stacy J. I could not stand her and was happy when she was fired.

Posted by Estee on 03-19-06 at 05:24 AM
I've always had some empathy for Little Stacy because she was basically fired for standing up for herself. The conversation went very roughly like this:

Donald: 'You know what? I don't think you can make it here. Even though you've never been Project Manager, I'm sure you couldn't succeed as one.'
Stacy: 'Then put your money where your mouth is. Make me PM on the next task, and I'll prove you wrong. All I need is one chance.'
Donald: '...did you just tell me what to do?'

And g'bye.

If she'd gotten her chance at the PM role and then blown it, fine -- but she challenged Donald, and that was it.

(also, we have some things in common ;> )

Posted by ARnutz on 03-12-06 at 11:15 AM
Ha! The Fantastic Four! That definitely was the best.firing.ever. Just had to bring back the "smooshed into one cab" picture!

Posted by dafnaf on 03-18-06 at 07:12 PM
ha, best silence ever.

"And now for a Classic Firing Moment .........."
Posted by miss_ganda on 03-19-06 at 12:32 PM
Don't forget the couple that started it all, Wes and Maria. After they were banished from the Trump Kingdom, was born a series of multiple firings.

How Classic is this? In the taxicab interview:

Wes: I just wish I had my own cab.
Maria: Opens mouth but before a word could come out, Audio shuts off. I love it ! And the look on Maria's face, priceless!

BTW, was her name Maria, I'm not too sure, but I remember the crew cut and the flat chest and the flailing appendages so vividly.

"RE: And now for a Classic Firing Moment .........."
Posted by schultz_mom on 03-20-06 at 07:07 PM
The "fantastic four" as someone else put it...they were a mess!

And, who was the guy that would have been great, but opened his mouth and threw out his immunity? Trump fired him for making a stupid decision. I knew as soon as he did that, he was gone....

"RE: And now for a Classic Firing Moment .........."
Posted by miss_ganda on 03-20-06 at 10:01 PM
Wasn't that Bradford from Season 2?

What a shame, and he's such a nice guy (from St.Louis) too.

Posted by Reeflex7 on 03-20-06 at 11:41 PM
I liked Kevin from Season 2. There wasn't anything really flashy about him, but he was sharp, performed well, and seemed like a straight shooter.

My favorite boardroom firing was probably Toral. She kept giving Trump half-truths and he wouldn't let her get away with any of them. I don't agree with everything Trump does in the boardroom but I love it when he calls people on their own b.s.