The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cribs24 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cribs24 Click to send private message to cribs24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
Was it me or does Tarek look like Orlando Bloom's twin brother? He'll get by on his looks for awhile...as long as there are incompetant dullards like Summer on the show.

Didn't get picked for The Apprentice? See Donald in person at The Learning Annex Real Estate Wealth Expo in 7 cities across the USA.
<b>Click here for an $80 discount coupon:
http://www.learningannex.com/search.taf?ccode=RTV1&newcity=CITY<;/b>

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/440462cd12c5abe4.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... brvnkrz 02-28-06 1
 RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... CattyChat 02-28-06 2
 RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... qwertypie 02-28-06 3
   RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... realityshowgeek 03-02-06 4
       RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... dafnaf 03-18-06 6
 Speaking of LOTR actors... newsomewayne 03-07-06 5
 RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... hplotr251 03-20-06 7
   RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... kris2pe 03-29-06 8
       RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... Wacko Jacko 03-29-06 9
 RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated... sewnfree 04-03-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
Yep. I said last night that he is a cross between Orlando Bloom and The evil Dr. Will from Big Brother.

An awesome Arkie siggie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
That's EXACTLY what I thought -- I thought he was almost better looking than Orlando, but then proved to be a bit lacking the common sense department & conducted himself like a moroon in the boardroom. Oh well, I guess you can't have everything & at least he has looks & book smarts.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
I dunno, I thought he was an exiled Vulcan..He has the eyebrows and name, must have lost the ears at the banishment.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Why was he exiled? Probably for acting like an a$$. THANKYOUVERYMUCH, we don't need to have MENSA explained to us.

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"

Theresa, Uma

Uma, Theresa.

If there's a task involving swords and tight jumpsuits, my money's on Theresa.

dafnaf 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dafnaf Click to send private message to dafnaf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
Uma?
I don't see that.

Heather Graham, however...

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Speaking of LOTR actors..."
who knew the actress who played Eowyn got her business degree from Harvard business school?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

hplotr251 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hplotr251 Click to send private message to hplotr251 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
>Was it me or does Tarek
>look like Orlando Bloom's twin
>brother? He'll get by on
>his looks for awhile...as long
>as there are incompetant dullards
>like Summer on the show.

Oh man! I have been looking on message boards to see if anyone else has brought this up. Isn't it weird? All Tarek needs is a British accent and he's good to go for oscar parties. It really is uncanny. Makes me wonder if we all have twins out there! Spooky!!

kris2pe 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-29-06, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kris2pe Click to send private message to kris2pe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
I agree here a pic! Put it side by side & I swear you will see double!!! But Tarek is a nasty person! Hate him!!!
On the right is Orland & left is Tarek!
Here a link
Sidebyside pic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-29-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
My wife said the same thing....then I agreed with her. I had a dvd of Elizabeth Town next to the tv...by accident and I swore I was seeing double. As for Tarek himself....I like him. You must understand that he has been on the hotseat everyweek. He knows that he is in trouble and is feeling some pressure....up until this week I don't think he should've been in the hot seat (other than the week he was project manager). Trump has REALLY BASHED him and I can see why it would be getting to him.

sewnfree 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sewnfree Click to send private message to sewnfree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
Exactly my thought this guy is adorable and I'll be so mad if they ship him off I love looking at him each week cutie pie.

Wouldn't it be funny if he is Orlando Bloom pulling a leg on someone.....just wishin.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •