URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2018
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"

Posted by cribs24 on 02-28-06 at 10:49 AM
Was it me or does Tarek look like Orlando Bloom's twin brother? He'll get by on his looks for awhile...as long as there are incompetant dullards like Summer on the show.

Didn't get picked for The Apprentice? See Donald in person at The Learning Annex Real Estate Wealth Expo in 7 cities across the USA.
<b>Click here for an $80 discount coupon:
http://www.learningannex.com/search.taf?ccode=RTV1&newcity=CITY<;/b>

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/440462cd12c5abe4.html

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tarek--Orlando Bloom: Separated at Birth?"
Posted by brvnkrz on 02-28-06 at 10:53 AM
Yep. I said last night that he is a cross between Orlando Bloom and The evil Dr. Will from Big Brother.

An awesome Arkie siggie

Posted by CattyChat on 02-28-06 at 12:40 PM
That's EXACTLY what I thought -- I thought he was almost better looking than Orlando, but then proved to be a bit lacking the common sense department & conducted himself like a moroon in the boardroom. Oh well, I guess you can't have everything & at least he has looks & book smarts.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by qwertypie on 02-28-06 at 01:25 PM
I dunno, I thought he was an exiled Vulcan..He has the eyebrows and name, must have lost the ears at the banishment.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Why was he exiled? Probably for acting like an a$$. THANKYOUVERYMUCH, we don't need to have MENSA explained to us.

Posted by realityshowgeek on 03-02-06 at 08:26 AM

Theresa, Uma

Uma, Theresa.

If there's a task involving swords and tight jumpsuits, my money's on Theresa.

Posted by dafnaf on 03-18-06 at 07:30 PM
Uma?
I don't see that.

Heather Graham, however...

"Speaking of LOTR actors..."
Posted by newsomewayne on 03-07-06 at 10:04 AM
who knew the actress who played Eowyn got her business degree from Harvard business school?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by hplotr251 on 03-20-06 at 10:50 PM
>Was it me or does Tarek
>look like Orlando Bloom's twin
>brother? He'll get by on
>his looks for awhile...as long
>as there are incompetant dullards
>like Summer on the show.

Oh man! I have been looking on message boards to see if anyone else has brought this up. Isn't it weird? All Tarek needs is a British accent and he's good to go for oscar parties. It really is uncanny. Makes me wonder if we all have twins out there! Spooky!!

Posted by kris2pe on 03-29-06 at 02:32 AM
I agree here a pic! Put it side by side & I swear you will see double!!! But Tarek is a nasty person! Hate him!!!
On the right is Orland & left is Tarek!
Here a link
Sidebyside pic

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-29-06 at 12:02 PM
My wife said the same thing....then I agreed with her. I had a dvd of Elizabeth Town next to the tv...by accident and I swore I was seeing double. As for Tarek himself....I like him. You must understand that he has been on the hotseat everyweek. He knows that he is in trouble and is feeling some pressure....up until this week I don't think he should've been in the hot seat (other than the week he was project manager). Trump has REALLY BASHED him and I can see why it would be getting to him.

Posted by sewnfree on 04-03-06 at 10:09 PM
Exactly my thought this guy is adorable and I'll be so mad if they ship him off I love looking at him each week cutie pie.

Wouldn't it be funny if he is Orlando Bloom pulling a leg on someone.....just wishin.