The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randall the idiot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kimmykoo 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kimmykoo Click to send private message to kimmykoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randall the idiot"
I am so annoyed at the conclusion of the Apprentice. How dare Randall rob Rebeccah of a job that should have been hers anyway just to be a big jerk! What the hell? I mean he wants so badly to have that damned spotlight on HIM that he would just rob someone of a brighter future?! He is all ego. He is a ##### and when you do things like that to people just to be selfish it usually comes back to bite you in the #####. The Donald actually should have hired her anyway.
I'm done with the Apprentice. That just pissed me off and left me feeling robbed after sitting through weeks and weeks of nonsence. I really wonder how long Randall is going to be able to ride the coat tales of others anyway. He sucks. That is all.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randall the idiot LetsBReel 12-19-05 1
   RE: Randall the idiot prosecutor 12-19-05 2
       RE: Randall the idiot singer 12-19-05 3
 RE: Randall the idiot DooWahDitty 12-19-05 4
   RE: Randall the idiot bystander 12-19-05 5
       RE: Randall the idiot DooWahDitty 12-19-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LetsBReel 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LetsBReel Click to send private message to LetsBReel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randall the idiot"
Brighter future?

Ha!

Rebeccah will be ok. Randall is just taking what is rightfully his. It was more of a robbery to him to have to share the job. Think about that!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randall the idiot"
All the contestants from season 1 on should be pissed off with the Donald. He has always offered 2 different locations for jobs this is not the first time and he never made such a suggestion of dual hire previously. Be pissed with DT.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-19-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Randall the idiot"
Hear, hear! (That's my way of saying "right on!")

--Singer

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-19-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Randall the idiot"
You know, we're all getting reallly tired of all these new threads about Randal this, and Rebecca that, Trump this and Burnett that.

Please join existing discussions about people. You can always make your point by putting your thread title as the SUBJECT line of your post.

Welcome, and please read the guidelines. One of the guidelines is: Duplicate threads and posts are not permitted.

Sigpic by Seana

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-19-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Randall the idiot"
Watch out DooWahDitty, you keep posting the same thing in multiple threads yourself! I wouldn't want you to get banned!

Seasonally appropriate greetings by Bob!

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-19-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Randall the idiot"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-05 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

LOL! But at least I don't go starting quintuplicate threads.

Sigpic by Seana
I do beg to differ with you, however.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •