URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1982
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Randall the idiot"

Posted by kimmykoo on 12-19-05 at 00:48 AM
I am so annoyed at the conclusion of the Apprentice. How dare Randall rob Rebeccah of a job that should have been hers anyway just to be a big jerk! What the hell? I mean he wants so badly to have that damned spotlight on HIM that he would just rob someone of a brighter future?! He is all ego. He is a ##### and when you do things like that to people just to be selfish it usually comes back to bite you in the #####. The Donald actually should have hired her anyway.
I'm done with the Apprentice. That just pissed me off and left me feeling robbed after sitting through weeks and weeks of nonsence. I really wonder how long Randall is going to be able to ride the coat tales of others anyway. He sucks. That is all.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Randall the idiot"
Posted by LetsBReel on 12-19-05 at 10:05 AM
Brighter future?

Ha!

Rebeccah will be ok. Randall is just taking what is rightfully his. It was more of a robbery to him to have to share the job. Think about that!

Posted by prosecutor on 12-19-05 at 10:11 AM
All the contestants from season 1 on should be pissed off with the Donald. He has always offered 2 different locations for jobs this is not the first time and he never made such a suggestion of dual hire previously. Be pissed with DT.

Posted by singer on 12-19-05 at 10:58 AM
Hear, hear! (That's my way of saying "right on!")

--Singer

Posted by DooWahDitty on 12-19-05 at 11:10 AM
You know, we're all getting reallly tired of all these new threads about Randal this, and Rebecca that, Trump this and Burnett that.

Please join existing discussions about people. You can always make your point by putting your thread title as the SUBJECT line of your post.

Welcome, and please read the guidelines. One of the guidelines is: Duplicate threads and posts are not permitted.

Sigpic by Seana

Posted by bystander on 12-19-05 at 11:40 AM
Watch out DooWahDitty, you keep posting the same thing in multiple threads yourself! I wouldn't want you to get banned!

Seasonally appropriate greetings by Bob!

Posted by DooWahDitty on 12-19-05 at 11:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-05 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

LOL! But at least I don't go starting quintuplicate threads.

Sigpic by Seana
I do beg to differ with you, however.