The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randall...the real loser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lcpl hicks 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lcpl%20hicks Click to send private message to lcpl%20hicks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randall...the real loser"
I was rooting for him the whole way but not hiring the runnerup was just as bad as not checking the weather and not putting the correct number on an ad in a previous. These were huge mistakes that should have gotten him fired but he got lucky. Yes, lucky what would he have done if the clubhouse wasn't available???. They keep talking about his education but it doesn't take a genius to look a weather forcast. If you make plans to have a picnic wouldn't you have a plan B if it rains??? George and Caroline knew this but Trump just got caught up in Randall's degrees. The runnerup would have been a assest to the Trump company but Randall didn't want to share the glory. It's too bad because it looked like the other contestants were also disgusted with him after that move. It really took away from his well earned victory. In the long run Rebecca's charity will come up on top.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randall...the real loser mythmargaret 12-16-05 1
 RE: Randall...the real loser sheplu 12-16-05 2
 RE: Randall...the real loser singer 12-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mythmargaret 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mythmargaret Click to send private message to mythmargaret Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randall...the real loser"
I like your subject line.

And I agree with you.

Now, everyone's going to remember Randall, not for anything else he did this season, but as "the one who DIDN'T hire Rebecca." It's going to taint his character and shadow over him the rest of his life. I bet he regrets this decision for years to come.

It's always good to play nice, boys and girls. Make, don't burn bridges...

sheplu 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randall...the real loser"
In case you forgot what the task was "You must satisfy two Clients" Randal was the only one who satisfied both clients. Randal said he felt that Rebecca was not ready. If that is true then Randal did the best thing he could have for Rebecca.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Randall...the real loser"
1. The subject line is incorrect.

2. Randal is the Apprentice.

3. Randal won fairly and squarely AND without disparaging his opponent.

4. The problem here is Trump. He pulled the stunt to discredit Randal, and it backfired.

5. Remember, The Donald is De Boss Man, and he is the only one with hiring ability. That is not a decision for a simple employee to make.

--Singer

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •