URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1896
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Randall...the real loser"

Posted by lcpl hicks on 12-16-05 at 03:38 AM
I was rooting for him the whole way but not hiring the runnerup was just as bad as not checking the weather and not putting the correct number on an ad in a previous. These were huge mistakes that should have gotten him fired but he got lucky. Yes, lucky what would he have done if the clubhouse wasn't available???. They keep talking about his education but it doesn't take a genius to look a weather forcast. If you make plans to have a picnic wouldn't you have a plan B if it rains??? George and Caroline knew this but Trump just got caught up in Randall's degrees. The runnerup would have been a assest to the Trump company but Randall didn't want to share the glory. It's too bad because it looked like the other contestants were also disgusted with him after that move. It really took away from his well earned victory. In the long run Rebecca's charity will come up on top.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Randall...the real loser"
Posted by mythmargaret on 12-16-05 at 03:45 AM
I like your subject line.

And I agree with you.

Now, everyone's going to remember Randall, not for anything else he did this season, but as "the one who DIDN'T hire Rebecca." It's going to taint his character and shadow over him the rest of his life. I bet he regrets this decision for years to come.

It's always good to play nice, boys and girls. Make, don't burn bridges...

Posted by sheplu on 12-16-05 at 05:04 AM
In case you forgot what the task was "You must satisfy two Clients" Randal was the only one who satisfied both clients. Randal said he felt that Rebecca was not ready. If that is true then Randal did the best thing he could have for Rebecca.

Posted by singer on 12-16-05 at 07:52 AM
1. The subject line is incorrect.

2. Randal is the Apprentice.

3. Randal won fairly and squarely AND without disparaging his opponent.

4. The problem here is Trump. He pulled the stunt to discredit Randal, and it backfired.

5. Remember, The Donald is De Boss Man, and he is the only one with hiring ability. That is not a decision for a simple employee to make.

--Singer