The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paris & Nicole to visit Atlantic City Firehouse"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

Firemom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-13-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Firemom Click to send private message to Firemom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paris & Nicole to visit Atlantic City Firehouse"
I'm sure that viewers don't care but the Atlantic City Fire Department has 262 male firefighters & 0 female firefighters. It seems it is the only city in NJ that has not hired a females as firefighters. I was told women applied but were told thanks, but no thanks. So if this show airs with Paris & Nicole playing firefighters it will be a first time women in that city get to wear Firefighting Gear. Young Ladies take note...we are not equal as we thought in the USA.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paris & Nicole to visit Atlanti... CantStandToLook 01-27-05 1
   RE: Paris & Nicole to visit Atlanti... mmm_link 01-27-05 2
       RE: Paris & Nicole to visit Atlanti... seahorse 01-27-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paris & Nicole to visit Atlantic City Firehouse"
Please...pleaseeeeee dont tell me you want These Two representing all women that might be interested in firefighting. If those two show up on the show in that departments gear it will only show that the firestation has sold out for it's 15 minutes of fame.

I can't believe I watched that dreck last night. It's amazing what money can do...stealing a cop car, blatanly wrecking two cars and the guy still let them stay throughout the day. I'd love to see those contracts these idiots have to sign when they allow them to film at their businesses.

It was cute and campy the first time around but now it's beyond fake. It's not even reality tv, It might as well go on the lineup as a comedy starring to two idiots cause since they're producing it, it's not like they would actually get stranded somewhere if the boss refused to pay or charged them for damage they do in the course of shooting.

/end rant

NOthing personal against you firemom, but I think the world has had enough of these two

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-27-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paris & Nicole to visit Atlantic City Firehouse"
They wrecked two cars? Did they use stand-ins or stunt doubles?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paris & Nicole to visit Atlantic City Firehouse"
They weren't going fast at all.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •