The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
Was I the only one who did not like TSL 2? It was so unrealistic and very boring. I think FOX needs to let this idea go. It was so obvious that Paris did not drive all that way and they were given $$$, anyone else want to give their opinion?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Simple Life 2....big disappoint... choochoo 08-09-04 1
   RE: Simple Life 2....big disappoint... luckeycharm33 08-09-04 2
   RE: Simple Life 2....big disappoint... missygirl3 08-10-04 3
       RE: Simple Life 2....big disappoint... Shannon022 08-11-04 4
 RE: Simple Life 2....big disappoint... Loree 08-19-04 5
 RE: Simple Life 2....big disappoint... darennix 10-11-04 6
   Bashing other posters not allowed h... Bebo 10-11-04 7
   RE: Simple Life 2....big disappoint... ilovethesimplelife3 01-01-05 8
       RE: Simple Life 2....big disappoint... seahorse 01-27-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
hate to break this to you...but...I heard that FOX recently closed the deal on a Simple Life 3 with "the girls". *sigh*

(don't think I'll be watching any more of this nonsense)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

luckeycharm33 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail luckeycharm33 Click to send private message to luckeycharm33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
I was hooked to TSL1, but I haven't really watched the TSL2. I agree that it is boring and it just seems to extreme for me.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
Thanks choochoo, I guess some people are still watching this" scripted reality"show. I will be sitting part 3 out.

Shannon022 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannon022 Click to send private message to Shannon022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
Im so-so about this show. I think Paris & Nicole put on for the cameras, and nobody would really do what they have done in real life.
I dont know if I will catch the 3rd one or not.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
I didn't even watch all the eps this season. I got bored with listening to Nicole say "hot" over and over again.

darennix 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darennix Click to send private message to darennix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
I actually thought that The Simple Life was a really interesting series. Sorry to break it to you guys' but i think that you are all full of s*** this is an opportunity to take a look at how Paris and Nicole are really like or in your case how fake they really are but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thanx xxx darennix.!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bashing other posters not allowed here"
Sorry to break it to you, but we have guidelines here. Even using asterisks to mask the word doesn't mask the fact that you're bashing other posters on these forums, which is strictly prohibited. Please remember that in future posts if you wish to continue posting here.

ilovethesimplelife3 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-05, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovethesimplelife3 Click to send private message to ilovethesimplelife3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
I have no clue what u guys are talkin about the simple life is the best show ever. I loved the second season. I culd never get bored of those girls. They are hilarious. Im for sure going to catch the next season.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Simple Life 2....big disappointment"
The first episode of season 3 was dreadful.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •