The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-05-04, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..."
I read somewhere that Paris and Nicole had a ..'Disagreement' during the taping of Simple Life 2 and that at some point basically stopped talking to each other in the cute pink custom pickup truck with $50,000 Airstream trailer.

Does anybody know when this happened? It's one of the main reasons that I've been tuning in faithfully -- I would like to be there to see it all go down...snicker...

Heavens, whatever did these two sweeties argue about? In what episode does it happen? How much of it will we get to see? Is Nicole aware that if she doesn't stay on Paris' good side, her career in reality TV is over? After all, it's not HER show, Paris is just taking her along for the ride. Figuratively and Literally.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..... Smooth23 07-05-04 1
   RE: Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..... reversehalo 07-07-04 2
       RE: Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..... unitabackup 07-16-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-05-04, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..."
Paris "My daddy is worth more than your daddy!"
Nicole "No, My daddy is worth more"
Paris "No mine, and thats hot!"
Nicole "No mine is you skank, and its hot!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-07-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..."
I think that Nicole makes the show. Paris gets old with all the preening and admiring she does of herself. It would be boring with just Paris but Nicole could carry the show by herself. The show this time is to me so staged, it's obvious they want the girls to act over the top.

unitabackup 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-16-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..."
I liked it when Nicole was putting on make-up in the truck and Paris says there's a cop behind us and Nicole says "SHUT UP" (like we've only rehearsed this a gillion times, etc.).

And I agree with you about the fake thing - it's getting timesome on many shows.

Also, I heard about the argument between the two but I believe that they (Paris & Nicole) said it wasn't true (read: it is true but we've got our careers to consider).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •